Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 164. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
how many coins are mined yet?

because one person is selling about 100 coins from total 2014 coins on bittrex

1335 - Maybe that is who bought them last night
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
how many coins are mined yet?

because one person is selling about 100 coins from total 2014 coins on bittrex
About to break $10k USD in 24h trade volume. Great job everyone. Next stop...Poloniex!  Cool

well done. you should push MintPal to consider you as coin of the week.

They want to see volume and interest from traders. [email protected] - I've sent them an email, but let them know you guys want to trade there, too. Every email you send is one stop closer to both MintPal and [email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
About to break $10k USD in 24h trade volume. Great job everyone. Next stop...Poloniex!  Cool

well done. you should push MintPal to consider you as coin of the week.
Activity: 294
This coin is showing  lots of promise so I see it arsing nice and stealthily over the coming weeks, one to look forward to.
Activity: 322
I support this coin because this dev, hold on, guys, we will success.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Don't forget that we hit like $106 per MMXIV last night guys. Stop undercutting each other when nobody is buying. Wait until buyers come back to put your orders up

Let them sell it cheap.. Grin I will buy some because there will be no coins to mine soon Grin
Don't forget that we hit like $106 per MMXIV last night guys. Stop undercutting each other when nobody is buying. Wait until buyers come back to put your orders up
Difficulty is at 8.5 million now. Wow

Current Difficulty: 8,507,914.83966819
As it seems it will be very valuable coin. I expect prices over 1 BTC very soon..

this purely depends on how much the development team and the community has, to invest in a pump.
can't beat a good ole fashioned pump.

Do not forget there will be only 2014 coins ever!!! 60% already mined , diff is going higher and higher,
community invests in hash rate atm. It's a good coin for investment and people buy it (for an example 7-8 hours ago near 10 coins were sold at 105$ each...  

Yea, we've already seen nearly 4 million in difficulty. Also keep in mind these are 8 minute blocks...meaning only 90 of these are mined PER DAY until block 2000 (when it halves), across the entire network
Activity: 155
As it seems it will be very valuable coin. I expect prices over 1 BTC very soon..

this purely depends on how much the development team and the community has, to invest in a pump.
can't beat a good ole fashioned pump.

Do not forget there will be only 2014 coins ever!!! 60% already mined , diff is going higher and higher,
community invests in hash rate atm. It's a good coin for investment and people buy it (for an example 7-8 hours ago near 10 coins were sold at 105$ each...  
Activity: 126
We need an give way Smiley)

transaction fee is too high for giveaways.  they really don't benefit coins anyway.  People just sell them right away.

DoubleD
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

i beg to differ, giveaways only devalue the worth of any coin.
I'd advise not to do this.

+1
I doubt we will do many giveaways

https://webchat.freenode.net?channels=#MMXIV - Come give me your suggestions!

i beg to differ, giveaways only devalue the worth of any coin.
I'd advise not to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 126
Dev is 101% overworking on this coin Smiley)
He said it then release next couple hours or next day.
Did not see any delay yet man Smiley)
I like this DEV Smiley

a good and attentive development team can make a helluva difference to a coin.

If there is anything you guys wanted added to MMXIV, let us know.  So far MMXIV has been very busy and is looking for suggestions.

Great job so far MMXIV

DoubleD
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Look forward to
Dev is 101% overworking on this coin Smiley)
He said it then release next couple hours or next day.
Did not see any delay yet man Smiley)
I like this DEV Smiley

a good and attentive development team can make a helluva difference to a coin.
Jump to: