Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 162. (Read 283117 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool

MMXIV NOMP Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Come on guys we need more miners

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 512): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3008

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3032

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3256

Username: your mmxiv wallet address
Password: anything

bfgminer  -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3032 -u your mmxiv wallet address -p anything
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 82 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 MMXIV
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
a suggestion if i may. are you able to set the re target difficulty a bit quicker. sometimes the servers get loaded with hashrate and it causes quite an unfair advantage for others that dont have nearly as much.

It adjusts every 48 blocks. That's not that slow
legendary
Activity: 964
a suggestion if i may. are you able to set the re target difficulty a bit quicker. sometimes the servers get loaded with hashrate and it causes quite an unfair advantage for others that dont have nearly as much.
First week is just about over, and we are holding steady around .02 BTC each. Looking good!

CONGRATS ON A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH

DoubleD

Thanks. We have made excellent progress!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First week is just about over, and we are holding steady around .02 BTC each. Looking good!

CONGRATS ON A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH

DoubleD
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool

MMXIV NOMP Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

1 single miners with 1.5 TH foud 3 blocks , come on guys need some more miners to find more blocks

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 512): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3008

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3032

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3256

Username: your mmxiv wallet address
Password: anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 82 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 MMXIV
Activity: 168
The mysterious
died?  must   add  polo

Looking at your post history...why do you go around to every coin and ask if it died?

I'm sorry. Transaction is not active, a little less gas, but you're a good developer
died?  must   add  polo

Looking at your post history...why do you go around to every coin and ask if it died?
Activity: 168
The mysterious
died?  must   add  polo
i am mining but i will sell mine slowly. i am in no rush right now. i am going to buy more BTC tomorrow most likely

a friendly advice .. don't sell your MMXIV at all .. very soon there will be no more coins to mine and price will jumps high ..

True story
Activity: 155
i am mining but i will sell mine slowly. i am in no rush right now. i am going to buy more BTC tomorrow most likely

a friendly advice .. don't sell your MMXIV at all .. very soon there will be no more coins to mine and price will jumps high ..
legendary
well looks like somebody put up a buy wall on bittrex. 2btc at 0.01231001

That's gooood
legendary
well looks like somebody put up a buy wall on bittrex. 2btc at 0.01231001
Definitely it is time to buy .. these low prices are at the mining cost Cheesy no one will sell lower
Sell side isn't following the dump. Build up the buy side or you have no chance of getting any lol
Jump to: