Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 22. (Read 283072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
did anyone have success, compiling for ubuntu (32bit) ?
i can't get around an error in "tradingdialog" saying: Its private ...

Try the simple UI

https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
did anyone have success, compiling for ubuntu (32bit) ?
i can't get around an error in "tradingdialog" saying: Its private ...

legendary
Hoping to post something tomorrow that people were asking for a while back, I had hinted at, but we never got around to. I have an interesting new twist to an old idea
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What happened to  mmxiv today? someone mass dumped and price has plummeted..  Cry I can't believe these idiots, am fed up of this retarded trading.
For whats worth it :
This is what happens to any alt coin that gets traded on the exchanges, especially new coins.
You will see a pump followed by the dump. then coin reaches EOL (End Of Life).
I'll expect price to go even lower...
You are not a newbie so you should know that this would happen.
Traders in the end set the price, not us bag holders.
And when they are done they move on the next coin and repeat the process.
Best time to buy a POS coin is when the hype is over and the price has found a floor.
Assuming there is still trading volume left...

It's a shame though most crypto traders are way too short sited..we need more traders who have a vision for long term steady gains.. if we got more long term traders would be nice.. I don't mean never sell any coins just be consistent in shedding a few off for profit without mass dumping in one go.. for me that isn't very clever, it's just very self centered..
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
What happened to  mmxiv today? someone mass dumped and price has plummeted..  Cry I can't believe these idiots, am fed up of this retarded trading.
For whats worth it :
This is what happens to any alt coin that gets traded on the exchanges, especially new coins.
You will see a pump followed by the dump. then coin reaches EOL (End Of Life).
I'll expect price to go even lower...
You are not a newbie so you should know that this would happen.
Traders in the end set the price, not us bag holders.
And when they are done they move on the next coin and repeat the process.
Best time to buy a POS coin is when the hype is over and the price has found a floor.
Assuming there is still trading volume left...

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Did you really expect ALL holders of M-coin to just sit on their exponentially growing stacks of coin forever and never sell?

You really show how low your goals are being satisfied with a $50,000 market cap
I'm not sure what you mean by that. It doesn't matter what my goals are. I'm merely discussing what I've observed and learned after decades of trading stocks and derivatives. This is no different. Very few buy a stock to hold forever. There is probably a stock you could identify today that you can expect double by next year, but someone will be selling shares despite promises of a fantastic gain. Someone always needs or wants to sell for whatever reason, even if just to capture a $.05 gain.
The question is does someone always need or want to buy, and how do the two sides compare?
legendary
Did you really expect ALL holders of M-coin to just sit on their exponentially growing stacks of coin forever and never sell?

You really show how low your goals are being satisfied with a $50,000 market cap
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 266
What is the consensus on the optimal block size for staking?
Activity: 475
Hahaha! My good luck strikes again! I bought in at 250,000 yesterday and its down to 180,000 today! Whoop Whoop!
legendary
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
ok great thanks again
legendary
If you didn't lock it, it's not locked by default. No problem
or use Gorillastake I suppose.  Need more coins to be worth it first then might consider that route
wo - quick reply thanks very much iGotSpots

- helpful as well.  I think I need to find a way of stopping my laptop going into sleep mode then.  Actually I think as long as it's open, it's on even if screen goes dark so just need to remember not to shut it.

- what you said about making sure it's not locked - that's what someone else said on the thread, too, but I can't find any option or menu item regarding locking/unlocking either at the toolbar at top of screen (with MMXIV-Qt, File, Settings and Help Menus) - or in the wallet sidebar (Overview, Send, Receive etc)

so don't know how to ensure it's unlocked.  But guess I'll just give it another day or so & see what happens.

Thanks again

John

legendary
Hi guys - first time buyer, looks cool, price a bit more stable than 10k though was tempted as that looks fun too.  But saw that this coin is dev's main focus.
Can anyone answer a couple of basic questions - sorry to be dumb I did read many pages of the thread but none the wiser:

Bought some coins, they're in my desktop Qt wallet. 
1) Does that need to remain open to stake? Can my computer be off or does it have to be on all the time? If my laptop (mac) goes to sleep will I stop staking?
2) How do I start staking?  Just wait till coins mature and they will start? or do I have to "unlock for staking" somehow...
3) how long would 100-odd coins take to start staking typically?

Thanks very much for any help guys

John

MXnrrN2EA5eqTY55NA1cZe7R7jFuBCpnUH

1) Need to be on with client running

2) Just deposit, wait about 30 hours now and make sure it's not locked

3) A day, maybe 2 if you're unlucky, but the longer it takes the higher the amount will be
Hi guys - first time buyer, looks cool, price a bit more stable than 10k though was tempted as that looks fun too.  But saw that this coin is dev's main focus.
Can anyone answer a couple of basic questions - sorry to be dumb I did read many pages of the thread but none the wiser:

Bought some coins, they're in my desktop Qt wallet. 
1) Does that need to remain open to stake? Can my computer be off or does it have to be on all the time? If my laptop (mac) goes to sleep will I stop staking?
2) How do I start staking?  Just wait till coins mature and they will start? or do I have to "unlock for staking" somehow...
3) how long would 100-odd coins take to start staking typically?

Thanks very much for any help guys

John

MXnrrN2EA5eqTY55NA1cZe7R7jFuBCpnUH
Activity: 141
Looks like the pool is down?

The scrypt pool has been working well for me, no problems so far.
legendary
For anyone who has or is using Cloud Staking on GorillaStake, please head over to that specific thread and post a review, whether it's good or bad. I know there's not much to review, but if people see other customers saying that it works and is legit, it may help us out. As a consumer, I always check for POSITIVE TRUST and user reviews before purchasing or trusting a service

Thanks guys

GorillaStake Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-staking-done-right-for-mmxiv-balls-and-10k-gorillastakecom-951437
Pages:
Jump to: