Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 23. (Read 283073 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Looks like the pool is down?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I love this coin  Grin too bad 10k is pretty much dead  Cheesy i get about 50 coins everyday from staking mmxiv  Smiley

Out of the three (BALLS, MMXIV, 10K) I believe MMXIV is the best long-term coin  Wink

I think 10k will be fine soon but yes we need more MMXIV..I may do some shopping today.. let's see what i can get bit spare monies.. Smiley
Activity: 532
I love this coin  Grin too bad 10k is pretty much dead  Cheesy i get about 50 coins everyday from staking mmxiv  Smiley

Out of the three (BALLS, MMXIV, 10K) I believe MMXIV is the best long-term coin  Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I love this coin  Grin too bad 10k is pretty much dead  Cheesy i get about 50 coins everyday from staking mmxiv  Smiley

why iam receive a litle amount MMXIV Huh? not like POS 2014% ?  Lips sealed

That looks about right.  2014% is the ANNUAL rate.  It works out to about 5.5% per day.  80 coins should earn around 4.5 MMXIV per day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

why iam receive a litle amount MMXIV Huh? not like POS 2014% ?  Lips sealed
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm new here, i been buying 10k and now im buying mmxiv, i bought some coins in bittrex, i send them to my wallet, its the 2nd withdrawal i made, but this time i dont recieved the coins this was 40 mins ago, what can i do? i'll appreciate your help ty

They will come; slow blocks

Thank you  Smiley
legendary
I'm new here, i been buying 10k and now im buying mmxiv, i bought some coins in bittrex, i send them to my wallet, its the 2nd withdrawal i made, but this time i dont recieved the coins this was 40 mins ago, what can i do? i'll appreciate your help ty

They will come; slow blocks
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Suppose I could show you guys the banner I was talking about

It looks good
legendary
Suppose I could show you guys the banner I was talking about

legendary
Starting to get some more advertising for everything. GorillaStake.com has a banner across http://www.cryptoinfinity.com now. It's on rotation, but if we get decent traffic from it this month, I'll try to buy all the slots
legendary
Because fees are based on byte size, not amount
Activity: 556
Why is the fee to transfer 5 M-coins twice as much (.02) as to transfer 10 coins (.01)?
legendary
So after 30 days, my coins stop staking?  Can I just create another address in the same wallet and send all the coins to that?

Yep, you can send back and forth if you want to
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
So after 30 days, my coins stop staking?  Can I just create another address in the same wallet and send all the coins to that?
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
^^^^ Looking forward to progress  Smiley
legendary
Has anyone seen Fred lately, seems he's gone missing... Huh

I will update him today for sure, sorry been busy with the new BALLS code (which is going to be BADASS btw)

I'm also thinking he needs a friend who's investing in 10K  Wink

True story. A few things were put on the backburner while we figured out what to do with BALLS, but now it's all clear sailing and progress can start being made again
Pages:
Jump to: