Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 30. (Read 283073 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Im in for a pump, but it would have to be coordinated by atleast 5 members with a specific time and members with a few btc each.

Vegas

nice idea,, i hope you can pump to normal market 0.02 Grin

thats only less than 3btc  Cheesy As I look @ the order book on trex.... with only 7btc u can take the price to 0.5  Grin

are you have pumper team? hope i can join to pump MMXIV Smiley hope can be 0.5btc/MMXIV

You pump and i will dump! Cheesy  Wink

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Im in for a pump, but it would have to be coordinated by atleast 5 members with a specific time and members with a few btc each.

Vegas

thats only less than 3btc  Cheesy As I look @ the order book on trex.... with only 7btc u can take the price to 0.5  Grin

are you have pumper team? hope i can join to pump MMXIV Smiley hope can be 0.5btc/MMXIV
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
cool got it little bit less tho  Wink

if the pos block had less then it wasn't the same chunk of coins staking
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
cool got it little bit less tho  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

if the block that orphaned had 2 days worth of interest on it, then the next time it tries there will be however much more time has passed worth of interest on it
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
That's how staking works...just track it, you'll get that stake very soon  Smiley
It will come right back to you.
u gotta be fkn kidding me stake orphan block for 14 mmxiv  Cry
legendary
Activity: 927
who won the draw for the snowball?
Activity: 357
Merit: 251

Vegas

Can you do it  ? And when  Wink ?

Vegas

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it

Vegas

Vegas

Yes @igotspots lets do this  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Hopefully the frenzy of 10k coin will show M deserves more buyers and a substantial price rise.

Still only 33k M coins in existence  Smiley Own and hold

we should pump this coin from time to time it only takes few btc to get it on front page and get everyones attn.  Shocked
Hopefully the frenzy of 10k coin will show M deserves more buyers and a substantial price rise.

Still only 33k M coins in existence  Smiley Own and hold
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
sorry deleted my last post was wrong thread lol..I am glad that MMXIV price has kept nicely last few days so if it goes like even Fred's scenario after a month I should still be in profit correct/ Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Everyone currently mining on the MMXIV MultiPool just got a bonus 0.5 MMXIV for mining this weekend.

More to come!

let get this...this coin can be stake and mined pos? and pow?

pure PoS now, multipool buying MMXIV
buying...and then staking together? how does that work? details?  Smiley

http://pool.mmxivcoin.com/faq

Is this for real?
Altcoin markets are driven by supply and demand. Our objective with this multipool is to create consistent demand on markets for the payout coin. This is accomplished by a variety of methods which we are constantly working to improve. We select the most profitable altcoins using a sophisticated algorithm and use the proceeds to buy the payout coin on the market, creating buy pressure and driving the price higher. Leverage automated trading practices that maximize profits of the hash we receive resulting in more coin paid out to miners

How will I get paid for mining?
We make trades with mined coins, buy the payout coin and make payments directly to the your coin wallet address used once per day. Details of your shares, hashrate and transaction history are provided on your miner page which also includes profitability estimates based on current market prices. Try us for a few days and you'll see how well it works

Please note: the code for doing trades is still under development, and payouts may not happen everyday. Also, if there haven't been enough blocks found to justify doing trades, the shift will go longer to have a better payout for all miners on that shift
Everyone currently mining on the MMXIV MultiPool just got a bonus 0.5 MMXIV for mining this weekend.

More to come!

let get this...this coin can be stake and mined pos? and pow?

pure PoS now, multipool buying MMXIV
buying...and then staking together? how does that work? details?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: