Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 52. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
10 random addresses on the multipool just got between .5 and 2 MMXIV each  Wink
legendary
iGotSpots, I may have a problem with my wallet staking.  I will generate a stake and almost immediately my connections drop from 8 to 0 and the stake transaction line says offline and is not generated.
After a few seconds the wallet will go back to 8 connections, after a minute or two it turns to generated but not accepted.
The generated but not accepted I have seen before but this dropping of my connections to the network is new.
Any idea what is going on?

I've had plenty of orphans, but never had a connection drop. Have 54 connections right now on my local wallet

Is there any way to increase my connections like a .conf file? If so where do I find a list of peers to add.

Seed nodes are very stable, so you shouldn't need these, but here's some

addnode=174.57.148.56
addnode=5.250.177.24
addnode=23.92.61.98
addnode=50.177.107.4
addnode=65.94.244.47
addnode=76.91.190.242
addnode=98.71.202.204
addnode=73.7.2.32
addnode=195.240.8.19
addnode=81.159.65.32
addnode=93.136.124.24
addnode=72.58.108.98
addnode=64.246.151.126
addnode=151.252.236.24
addnode=39.55.120.255
addnode=84.175.40.23
addnode=96.19.217.123
addnode=67.35.116.81
addnode=203.176.135.178
addnode=24.6.225.5
addnode=193.71.56.74
addnode=99.60.33.49
addnode=89.212.66.174
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=68.96.191.5
addnode=96.244.196.98
addnode=70.187.114.75
addnode=67.235.106.43
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
iGotSpots, I may have a problem with my wallet staking.  I will generate a stake and almost immediately my connections drop from 8 to 0 and the stake transaction line says offline and is not generated.
After a few seconds the wallet will go back to 8 connections, after a minute or two it turns to generated but not accepted.
The generated but not accepted I have seen before but this dropping of my connections to the network is new.

I've had plenty of orphans, but never had a connection drop. Have 54 connections right now on my local wallet

Is there any way to increase my connections like a .conf file? If so where do I find a list of peers to add.
legendary
Over 1 GHS on Scrypt and 1.5 GHS on x11 right now on pool.mmxivcoin.com
legendary
Thanks, that's something I didn't consider. I'm not familiar with renting or the other protocols so I'm afraid it wouldn't be for me until I have time to learn more about it, but it is a valid option.

It's no more difficult than setting up an Antminer S1/3/5   Cool

Literally takes 2 minutes once you have an account
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thanks, that's something I didn't consider. I'm not familiar with renting or the other protocols so I'm afraid it wouldn't be for me until I have time to learn more about it, but it is a valid option.

It's no more difficult than setting up an Antminer S1/3/5   Cool
Activity: 556
Not a bad bonus on top of your mining earnings  Wink
While I agree, it's unfortunate that only a handful of people can even compete for those bonuses, as only a few have rigs big enough to be contenders...

If only you could rent miners...

If only . . . betarigs has dozens that would get you at the top of the scrypt hashrate right now for far, far less than what you'd earn with the bonus alone.  Not to mention your actual pool earnings as well:
0.06 BTC would be enough to rent a 110mh scrypt rig for 2 days, enough to bump you to the top and practically guarantee you win the pot

legendary

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
iGotSpots, I may have a problem with my wallet staking.  I will generate a stake and almost immediately my connections drop from 8 to 0 and the stake transaction line says offline and is not generated.
Activity: 471
to all you guys complaining about me "dumping" it was a sell wall that i removed this morning. when i started the price was around .014, it hit .025 and now is back about .016-.017 so no flooded market, no "mass dump" the market is fine and all is well Smiley if anything i helped it

sell wall never help that was stupid you make bad choice effect us all not cool

it was removed and besides the price is stable
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
to all you guys complaining about me "dumping" it was a sell wall that i removed this morning. when i started the price was around .014, it hit .025 and now is back about .016-.017 so no flooded market, no "mass dump" the market is fine and all is well Smiley if anything i helped it

sell wall never help that was stupid you make bad choice effect us all not cool
sorry for so many posts, but any reason why it says expected stake reward is 8 days?

as a side note i sold only about 15 coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Not a bad bonus on top of your mining earnings  Wink
While I agree, it's unfortunate that only a handful of people can even compete for those bonuses, as only a few have rigs big enough to be contenders...

i never see so much generous before but always someone cry even when free?!?
legendary
Not a bad bonus on top of your mining earnings  Wink

If only you could rent miners...
Activity: 556
legendary
MMXIV is making strides folks, better hop on the mining pool before it's too late!

And don't forget:

THIS WEEK's MINING REWARD

Sometime this week between now and end of day Friday CST, I will award 5 MMXIV each to the highest hashrate on each algo of the pool:

5 MMXIV for the highest SHA-256 hashrate
5 MMXIV for the highest Scrypt hashrate
5 MMXIV for the highest X11 hashrate

TOTAL:  15 MMXIV

This reward is worth about 0.06 BTC 0.09 BTC for each algo - think about what you could rent for less than this Smiley

Could be tomorrow, could be Friday - KEEP MINING Smiley
http://pool.mmxivcoin.com

iGotSpots has generally offered to match the reward, so that's 10 MMXIV TO EACH ALGO ON THE POOL roughly 0.18 BTC just for having the highest hashrate on that algo

MMXIV is making strides folks, better hop on the mining pool before it's too late!

And don't forget:

THIS WEEK's MINING REWARD

Sometime this week between now and end of day Friday CST, I will award 5 MMXIV each to the highest hashrate on each algo of the pool:

5 MMXIV for the highest SHA-256 hashrate
5 MMXIV for the highest Scrypt hashrate
5 MMXIV for the highest X11 hashrate

TOTAL:  15 MMXIV

This reward is worth about 0.06 BTC 0.09 BTC for each algo - think about what you could rent for less than this Smiley

Could be tomorrow, could be Friday - KEEP MINING Smiley
http://pool.mmxivcoin.com

iGotSpots has generally offered to match the reward, so that's 10 MMXIV TO EACH ALGO ON THE POOL roughly 0.18 BTC just for having the highest hashrate on that algo
Pages:
Jump to: