Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 56. (Read 283116 times)

Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Sometime on Sunday, as an added bonus

I will give away 5 MMXIV to the LARGEST HASHRATE on each of the algorithms:

5 MMXIV to the largest SHA hashrate
5 MMXIV to the largest Scrypt hashrate
5 MMXIV to the largest X11 hashrate

15 MMXIV TOTAL

Bring on the big boy miners Smiley

Today isn't over yet folks, these awards are still up for grabs - come on over to http://pool.mmxivcoin.com
And when today is over at your watch?
Iam already in tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

15 MMXIV TOTAL

Today isn't over yet folks, these awards are still up for grabs - come on over to http://pool.mmxivcoin.com
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Hi Igotspots i was checking my wallet in blockexplorer to see my wallet transactions. What is see 0 balance but my wallet there are spendable coins whats happening?

Wallets can have many addresses. Each address is separate on the exporer

ive watched my both adresses each balance 0 in the blockeplorer (have 2adresses)
I hope it doesn't affect my staking

im guessing you sent some coins and the change went to "change address"

in the console try running "listunspent" and see if it lists other addresses in you wallet
Activity: 391
Hi Igotspots i was checking my wallet in blockexplorer to see my wallet transactions. What is see 0 balance but my wallet there are spendable coins whats happening?

ive watched my both adresses each balance 0 in the blockeplorer (have 2adresses)
I hope it doesn't affect my staking

http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/address/MjkGktsMjkbf9wXJJWwqXd9jXyTan3DKbs
http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/address/MpfZ7rAnxsuBixLxdUQdBYi5G7mS87Pc5x

balance both 0 help me out my panick Smiley

I Think i know whats the issue.. i think i have accidantly press on custome change adress could that be the issue?

Okay I got it sorry for bothering bro
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 391
legendary
Just noticed i received 2 coins!

Cheesy

Now i'm reading this forum and have a clue where they came from.

THANK YOU guys for the very very generous giveaway.

Glad i'm mining Maieuti multipool.

Not a problem at all. Without you guys, we could never get anything accomplished. We appreciate everyone who is a part of our community, whether you have been here since day 1 or have recently discovered this great coin  Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just noticed i received 2 coins!

Cheesy

Now i'm reading this forum and have a clue where they came from.

THANK YOU guys for the very very generous giveaway.

Glad i'm mining Maieuti multipool.

legendary
41 workers on the multipool today. Keep mining, still some giveaways left!
legendary

15 MMXIV TOTAL

Just quoting this so it's on the newest page
legendary
No problem. Keep mining!
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
same (0.5) here. Thank You
legendary
Mn5xpaYYNoDK9Xqyr4dT4cAhh1ojJMyftU now receive 0.5 coin Thanks

Wink

Keep mining and you'll be sure to be in the next ones, too
Xmm
Mn5xpaYYNoDK9Xqyr4dT4cAhh1ojJMyftU now receive 0.5 coin Thanks
legendary
You can check:

MnN8tqC5upMU6YVcZ1Dyrk7GGi9oTg9eu9       2958     47818    0 KH/s    10.24 GH/s    100%    receive coins

MdkZCLG7J4GK8G2WoPnD4VDFJ3AQ5GEKx6    180800    607224    0 KH/s    426.63 GH/s    100%    not receive
                                                               Confirmed    Unconf
As we see my confirmed shares bigger then first x61 times, ok my hashrate bigger too, but only x42 times. That means
I mine longer then first wallet but not receive coins.

If you were mining when we pulled the list, you got coins. If you weren't, it's fine, because there's more coming

What time did you guys that say you didn't get any start mining?
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
You can check:

MnN8tqC5upMU6YVcZ1Dyrk7GGi9oTg9eu9       2958     47818    0 KH/s    10.24 GH/s    100%    receive coins

MdkZCLG7J4GK8G2WoPnD4VDFJ3AQ5GEKx6    180800    607224    0 KH/s    426.63 GH/s    100%    not receive
                                                               Confirmed    Unconf
As we see my confirmed shares bigger then first wallet x61 times, ok my hashrate bigger too, but only x42 times. That means
I mine longer then first wallet but not receive coins.

legendary
Neither of you that said you got no coins were mining on the pool when it was pulled. Every address on the active miners list got some. If you want some free bonus coins you gotta be actively mining on the multipool when we pull the list

Don't worry, we're not done. Still have a chance to get some  Wink
Xmm
Mn5xpaYYNoDK9Xqyr4dT4cAhh1ojJMyftU  not receive coin too /cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
Thanks Guys
One of the best places to walk in trying to learn more about staking and randomly throw some power in and have 3. and change coins in a little over 27 hours, 2 were in the first 3 hours!
I never win these things, so it was a big BOOM to me and I'm sticking.

I am in the process of putting a mini farm together in my house. I have to at least pretend to make money, I actually want to take a shot at breaking even and having fun. If any of you guys are doing / have done the same and utilizing this pool talk to me please.

This S3 I opened last night came from this guy with some version of OPEN_WRT.
Now Ive played with it forever on my linksys wrt54g, so I know how to walk around in it, I played with an SD card version on another router, but anyway I tried to flash the latest firmware for the S3 from the bitmain website and it wouldn't take. Booted right back in OPEN_WRT

The main reason I want to make sure I have a handle on this is because I hate when I can't say with certainty I am secure. I doubt anyone is selling me S3's and sending the coin somewhere else but hey, I like to know my way into stuff and figure my way around until I'm happy. Usually by pestering good people for advice and trying to come up with some form of inadequate repayment although if you drink I will buy the crown until we are finished for a day Smiley

There is probably a flag I have to set to allow it to use a different bootstrap, sound right guys?
If anyone is interested in prodding me int he right direction I will get whatever version information from anything. I am assuming WRT is commonly used by the big dogs?

The control board is a
S3_CtrBoard_AR9331_v105

Under \\SYSTEM\SOFTWARE TaB CONFIGURATION
The Open WRT version is coming from:
src/gz barrier_breaker http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/packages
dest root /
dest ram /tmp
lists_dir ext /var/opkg-lists
option overlay_root /overlay

Sorry for the longwindedness, but I'm sick of paybase and Josh Garza, Reddit and the like, I'll go back to pokin in here now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
wowow good time for miners Wink
Pages:
Jump to: