Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MANDATORY UPDATE ## BlakeStar (BLAS) ## - page 11. (Read 39441 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think that maybe the dev is working on the issue; I'm not sure why some people are getting it and some are not. I make sure to leave my wallet running almost all the time. But, what I know is, your coins are not lost and they will be sent to you at one time or another at the 200% ROI.
Activity: 29
roi 200% good
Activity: 24
Guys, Blakestar coin is a great project. This coin was dead at one point, and the dev brought it back from the grave. Yes, the value is low right now and there is very little activity, but I see the value of this coin in the future. Just like any other coin that starts out fresh, it needs time to get discovered. The POS system is working just fine for me. It wasn't giving my coins for a while, but a couple days ago I checked my wallet and saw that I had been rewarded 17,000 blakestar coins for the 40,000 balance that I have. I believe the dev is actively working on fixing this issue and everyone needs to keep their hopes up and give good energy to this coin. Please continue supporting and allow the dev to work out the kinks. Spread good words and be a close community; this is what we need at this time. Complaining won't get any of us anywhere.

EDIT: JUST HODL FOR NOW!!!!
Activity: 22
That big wallet you showed is getting a stake once a day.
I'm staking without any issues.
Activity: 12
"0 active connections to BlakeStar network"

any tips?   Undecided

edit: nvm, didn't wait long enough, just finished syncing.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
why price is too low ??
so it drips in bundles...
gtx680 and gtx970 2000coins in day  Grin
Activity: 280
PoS working? wallet two days included and nothing  Huh
Activity: 48
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 1
Hi dev, why price is too low ??
Please do something...
cvm
Activity: 196
http://f2.s.qip.ru/SeF39LwG.png
8 transaction "Generated but not accepted"
wallet v2.2.2.0
WTF?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I will not proceed from stake 46 seconds
The possession amount of the number of BLAS?
Please tell me how many sheets should I have?

You should have at least 500k BLAS to properly stake. With less you are going to generate stakes but they are not going to be accepted...
OMG .... 500 k  Cry
Activity: 98

You should have at least 500k BLAS to properly stake. With less you are going to generate stakes but they are not going to be accepted...

thank you Grin
Activity: 121

Activity: 121
I don't know why any of the dev's are not answering here to the questions. I think they should if they care about the project. This is just bad customer service and bad reputation. It is seen on too many coins that devs remains quiet at the forums...but I asked myself on the discord about the staking and the time the wallet shows for staking rewards is utterly wrong right now. So don't look at it. If you have couple of thousand coins your real expected time for reward is something about week or more. So you really need a lot of coins to get daily rewards.
Activity: 112
Hi, thanks to all for your contribution.

I was a BLAS early investor (first week of august). I sold some days before Novaexchange announcement. Now I was thinking to buy again some. But after reading this chat, I decided not to buy. Thanks to all for the information.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
12 sec to stake Smiley))
How many pieces do you stake to get POS reward? 100000 BLAS?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: