Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MANDATORY UPDATE ## BlakeStar (BLAS) ## - page 8. (Read 39441 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have a moderate amount of coins but just under the level that I have heard discussed here to stop getting rejected mining blocks.  The question I have is am I wasting my time staking with the amount of coins I have or are these blocks eventually going to start getting successfully credited?  Even with a lower amount of coins is the APR % still the same as everyone else or is it lessened?

I don't get where you guys are seeing blocks not successfully being credited... Also, I don't understand how some people are having issues staking when most other people aren't. Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the way your wallet is set up? Did you add the latest list of nodes?

Sorry actually I'm talking about the "generated but not accepted" aspect.  I had almost 10 of them in two days so I was wondering if I needed to bump up the coins I had.  Since this post though that one input successfully mined and since then I haven't been getting any of those "generated but not accepted" prompts in the transactions.  Bad luck I guess and still learning the nuances of staking.
Activity: 1
Just wondering what is the time I have to wait for my coins to start staking?
It says rewards should be given after 2 minutes and I've kept my wallet open, but still no staking happens.

Any help is always nice.

Thanks

Just wait. It's totally random, look, I do not have much coins but it works Smiley

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/6/1516469128-blas.png
Activity: 24
I have a moderate amount of coins but just under the level that I have heard discussed here to stop getting rejected mining blocks.  The question I have is am I wasting my time staking with the amount of coins I have or are these blocks eventually going to start getting successfully credited?  Even with a lower amount of coins is the APR % still the same as everyone else or is it lessened?

I don't get where you guys are seeing blocks not successfully being credited... Also, I don't understand how some people are having issues staking when most other people aren't. Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the way your wallet is set up? Did you add the latest list of nodes?
Do we know yet if the rebrand will also bring a new roadmap and new developments? Or will this only be a change of image? I'm very excited for this change and voted for Era, since it seems to clearly relate to the fact that crypto is a new era of currency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
l'argent est mon étape
I invested BlakeStar 10 days ago. Im very happy about movement, its a strong and huge potential coin. i except more from dev team.
Activity: 23
wallet not syncing 7 weeks behind. Blakestar version 2.1.2.0

wallet updated 2.2.2.0 wallet still not syncing, any peerlist?

I have same update and work just fine for me:

1. DOWNLOAD
2. ENCRYPT - CHOOSE AND SIGN DOWN A PASSWORD
3. RESTART
4. UNLOCK THE WALLET
5. BACK UP WALLET ON USB KEY
6. DEPOSITE COINS ON WALLET
7. UNLOCK THE WALLET
8. KEEP IT RUN 24/7

After 36 hours or somethng i recived stake coins
Activity: 151

wallet updated 2.2.2.0 wallet still not syncing, any peerlist?
Activity: 151
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Nice to see a new dev trying to save this coin abandoned by the original developer.
I had some of this token given by the previous developer, only few but i guess i can trade them now.
Is there any chance to get BLAS to more exchanges, it will boost the price for sure
From Cryptopia:
"Cryptopia Exchange would like to welcome all Nova Exchange users and is offering half price listings for any coin on Nova Exchange not already listed on Cryptopia."

Costs 2,500,000 DOT which equals 13.45 BTC at the moment.  So if you have 13.45 BTC laying around you can get BLAS listed on Cryptopia today.  

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Well this brings up an interesting question.  Is DOT coin worth an investment?  lol.  I had no idea that sites used a specific currency to charge for listing fees.  It also appears that this coin skyrocketed in the recent days.  Is that their plan or do they have unlimited minting capabilities do control the supply and demand? 

What a crazy system!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Is there any chance to get BLAS to more exchanges, it will boost the price for sure
From Cryptopia:
"Cryptopia Exchange would like to welcome all Nova Exchange users and is offering half price listings for any coin on Nova Exchange not already listed on Cryptopia."

Costs 2,500,000 DOT which equals 13.45 BTC at the moment.  So if you have 13.45 BTC laying around you can get BLAS listed on Cryptopia today.  

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
I need to buy more of this before the rebranding.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
There are only stars higher!

Well, count me in.  I love a good coin rebranding.  Especially on a small cap like this one where the coin seems fairly functional. 

I'm having some staking problems so far that have been brought up in other posts.  I hope to get to the bottom of those shorty then I try to help anyone else who may come across the same issues.

Let's see what happens! 
Activity: 6
Still, everything works perfectly, today + 57 351 BLAS,
Attachment links with BLAS gain.

https://failiem.lv/f/5qbtccgn

The world needs to know about BLAS's unique transfer rate and 200% ROI !!!

Forecast! The next stop is 500 satoshi, by the end of the year 1500 satoshi! Easy...
i can start MN for this coin?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
looking forward for remake Smiley submitted a few logos Cheesy will keep making logos and such Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

WE ARE TAKING BLAKESTAR TO THE NEXT LEVEL

A NEW BRAND ENVISIONED BY THE COMMUNITY WILL BE DECIDED. EVERYONE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SUBMIT THEIR OWN IDEA OF WHAT BLAKESTAR SHOULD BECOME.

DISCORD HAS PROVEN TO BE A GREAT TOOL FOR COMMUNICATION AND GROUP BUILDING. WE WILL USE OUR CHANNEL AT https://discord.gg/QwcpYhq TO ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS.

Everyone please join the discord channel and join in on the discussion as this project is all about the community. The more people involved, the better our brand name and look can be! After a small submission period a winner will be decided to be used by our new marketing team to build upon. THERE ARE NO WINNINGS TO BE MADE. This is not a contest to win coins. This is an honest attempt at a true community of holders making decisions for their coin.

JOIN HERE TO PARTICIPATE
https://discord.gg/QwcpYhq
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Anybody have a good link to a current block explorer?
Pages:
Jump to: