Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MANDATORY UPDATE ## BlakeStar (BLAS) ## - page 3. (Read 39384 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Thanks dnk7 and Boriss, I have added a couple different lists of nodes and have restarted my wallet a number of times however it still says Wallet (out of sync).

A couple days ago I did a test to see if I could swap my BLAS for ERA. I followed the steps on the website and sent a few coins over to the receive address in my Era Wallet. The coins have not shown up and I'm assuming it is because my wallet is out of sync.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct? If so, can someone please help me sync my wallet so I can transfer my BLAS to ERA.

Thank you Smiley

before doing the swap, you must have the latest version installed. (blakestar-q 2.3)

https://github.com/cryptofun/blas/releases/tag/v2.3.0.0

wait to sync, we're on block 173,440+

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks dnk7 and Boriss, I have added a couple different lists of nodes and have restarted my wallet a number of times however it still says Wallet (out of sync).

A couple days ago I did a test to see if I could swap my BLAS for ERA. I followed the steps on the website and sent a few coins over to the receive address in my Era Wallet. The coins have not shown up and I'm assuming it is because my wallet is out of sync.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct? If so, can someone please help me sync my wallet so I can transfer my BLAS to ERA.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hi guys, I'm new to this. Can someone please explain how to add nodes to the config file?

Thank you

Other way is to close your wallet.

Then go to location;

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Era

There you will find ERA.conf file

Open that file in wordpad and COPY-PASTE node list in there after the part that is already in there.

Save the file, close it down and start your wallet again.

Activity: 25
Hi guys, I'm new to this. Can someone please explain how to add nodes to the config file?

Thank you

Go to debug mode in you wallet, open the config file and write the nodes list. After close and restart wallet.
Activity: 2

Thank you
Will there soon be any updates to ERA wallet, I am currently using V1.0 and have big problems with syncing.
Already tried to delete complete folder and re-sync but after some time wallet just keeps crashing.

Someone mentioned that soon will be new wallet update available, hope to see that update before 10th of April.

Did you already add the nodes in your .conf file as mentioned above?

I will add additional nods but I already have enough connections...
I have synced different wallets with 10 times less nodes without any problems.

Problem i have is that my wallet just stop to respond and after some time all I can do is to close it down.

Activity: 17
Hi to all,

New ANN created for the ERA rebrand (BLAS project now is ERA)
You can access here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annera-the-era-network-project-100-communitypow-pos-3120633

Regards!
Activity: 9
Hi everyone. Who can explain to me how such a thing could be? The volume of trading just $ 1000 and the coin increased ten times or more.
Its caused by the CMC switch from BLAS (22 SAT) price to ERA price (1100 SAT).
so how much will it cost in the end 1Era? First I saw information that 2200 satosh, now 1100. Is there an accurate information?
Activity: 56
Please add some nodes to your .conf file and restart the wallet.

addnode=192.99.71.160:13546
addnode=216.144.230.95:13546
addnode=80.143.195.91:13546
addnode=91.244.38.43:13546
addnode=217.182.166.152:13546
addnode=64.150.189.104:49226
addnode=223.207.182.75:62862
addnode=98.160.154.5:51121
addnode=124.84.233.207:49569
addnode=121.111.191.185:64820
addnode=99.3.105.189:61886
addnode=103.78.157.8:51276
addnode=180.183.133.74:55444

More nodes:  http://era.cryptonode.online/network
Will there soon be any updates to ERA wallet, I am currently using V1.0 and have big problems with syncing.
Already tried to delete complete folder and re-sync but after some time wallet just keeps crashing.

Someone mentioned that soon will be new wallet update available, hope to see that update before 10th of April.

Did you already add the nodes in your .conf file as mentioned above?

Current ERA Specifications

-   Algorithm: hmq1725 ASIC-Resistant (Nvidia & AMD GPU-Mining)
 -   StakeMinConfirmations = 50
 -   StakeMinAge = 0.5 hour
 -   TargetTimespan = 45 seconds
 -   Block Rewards: 10 Static PoW & PoS
 -   Max Supply ratio = 10:1
 -   New Max Supply = 240 Million ERA (before 2.4 billions)
 -   Swap Ratio: 100 BLAS : 1 ERA
 -   Fee: 0.0001 ERA
 -   Regular ROI: 98%
 -   Charity ROI: 2%

Hi everyone. Who can explain to me how such a thing could be? The volume of trading just $ 1000 and the coin increased ten times or more.

Its caused by the CMC switch from BLAS (22 SAT) price to ERA price (1100 SAT).
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Hashfaster working no problem, if you don't know just silence.

With lot of rejects? That's good, no comments.

<-----  I love this wonderful "ignore" button on the left side.

pool1.phi-phi-pool.net stopped working! Tell me where else can I dig BLAS?

Almost all of them stopped working, I start thinking that this is scam coin. And the rate is very interesting 100 to 1.  I will spend more for electricity with that profit.
Do not get it. There's too much of you here
P.S. everything worked

pool1.phi-phi-pool.net stopped working! Tell me where else can I dig BLAS?

Almost all of them stopped working, I start thinking that this is scam coin. And the rate is very interesting 100 to 1.  I will spend more for electricity with that profit.
Activity: 5
Can anyone tell me is this official website ?!!!

http://www.kaori.io/

Dev didn't mention it in any updates.

THX

Hashfaster working no problem, if you don't know just silence.

With lot of rejects? That's good, no comments.
Pages:
Jump to: