Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 47. (Read 40440 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It is recommended to modify the algorithm, to prevent the mining of professional mining, so that most people have the opportunity to use computer mining. Refer to https://lbry.io/

the algo is changing during the swap . new source is about 2 weeks out

by that i mean that is the dev of the algo is putting out a major update
shortly. yes the dev of the algo. I dont want to start mining the swap coins
and then have to update we might as well wait 

Thank you for your hard work  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I've still got 200000 flap on poloniex.  Are these now off chain and useless?

Poloniex doesn't allow deposits...

I imagine Poloniex will be on a very out of date wallet. If they were to update you should be able to get back access to those coins Smiley

I would think you would get them all back if they updated there wallet
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

I imagine Poloniex will be on a very out of date wallet. If they were to update you should be able to get back access to those coins Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 4

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Very quiet; is the chain moving along OK? Any word on a pool? Smiley
Hey Flapmin! Been kinda quiet on the forum recently. Can we have a quick update on the coin?

How is everything?
Any contact with bigger merged mining pools?
Any news on a block explorer?
When do we expect to submit our coin to a crypto exchange site?

Ect.

says your on let me see if i can catch you
Activity: 49
Hey Flapmin! Been kinda quiet on the forum recently. Can we have a quick update on the coin?

How is everything?
Any contact with bigger merged mining pools?
Any news on a block explorer?
When do we expect to submit our coin to a crypto exchange site?

Ect.
pool wont connect on 4444 but will on 3333 is it possible for you to try 512 . 256 may be out of the range of your software

Port 4444 was blocked for some reason.  Changed it to port 5555 and verified that it is open from the outside, so static difficulty of 256 should work now.

oh snap it works perfect
just a thought depending on what your using
4444 may be reserved for x11
surprised a pool hasn't picked up on this yet.

Agreed.

While we're waiting for pools like hash-to-coins or findblocks or whatever to set something up, I've started a pool on my computer. It's running on UNOMP with PROP payout.

If anyone is interested they can find it at http://88.89.11.212, the stratum is 88.89.11.212:3333 with vardiff 8..65536.  Fee is set to 1%.

Username is your flappycoin address and password is whatever.

So your config should be something like this: -o stratum+tcp://88.89.11.212:3333 -u yourflappycoinaddress -p x

Peeps are welcome to join while we wait for the "real" pools!

[edit] BTW, payout is set to 12500, but block maturity is at 120 blocks. [/edit]
Thank you for your pool  Smiley
pool wont connect on 4444 but will on 3333 is it possible for you to try 512 . 256 may be out of the range of your software

Port 4444 was blocked for some reason.  Changed it to port 5555 and verified that it is open from the outside, so static difficulty of 256 should work now.

getting ready to check it out
Activity: 13

Hey, I tried using your pool, but your difficulty is set way to high for my cpu to mine. Is there anyway you could either set it to automatically change the difficulty or turn it down a little.

thats my issue too .... woot to you figuring the pool out . that is the same issue im having at my the devs node . we really need a pool with a static difficulty 256 would be ideal the coin difficulty is too low the amount of work sent out is larger then the work needed to solve a block so its pissing away hash and causing odd things in cgminer it really does seem to all even out but its not running smoothly thats why i wanted hash to coins to pick us up ... if you can make a 256 or 512 happen ill bring my miners over and start helping to promote you pool . 

Hm, strange - it is already set to automatically change the difficulty based on your hashrate.  It starts at 1024 but then it can vary down to 8 or up all the way to 65536.

Anywho - I've added another stratum on port 4444 that has a static difficulty of 256.  Hopefully that will work better for you guys.

when i get some me time later tonight ill port over cant wait

Hey, I tried using your pool, but your difficulty is set way to high for my cpu to mine. Is there anyway you could either set it to automatically change the difficulty or turn it down a little.

thats my issue too .... woot to you figuring the pool out . that is the same issue im having at my the devs node . we really need a pool with a static difficulty 256 would be ideal the coin difficulty is too low the amount of work sent out is larger then the work needed to solve a block so its pissing away hash and causing odd things in cgminer it really does seem to all even out but its not running smoothly thats why i wanted hash to coins to pick us up ... if you can make a 256 or 512 happen ill bring my miners over and start helping to promote you pool . 

Hm, strange - it is already set to automatically change the difficulty based on your hashrate.  It starts at 1024 but then it can vary down to 8 or up all the way to 65536.

Anywho - I've added another stratum on port 4444 that has a static difficulty of 256.  Hopefully that will work better for you guys.

when i get some me time later tonight ill port over cant wait
It is recommended to modify the algorithm, to prevent the mining of professional mining, so that most people have the opportunity to use computer mining. Refer to https://lbry.io/

the algo is changing during the swap . new source is about 2 weeks out

by that i mean that is the dev of the algo is putting out a major update
shortly. yes the dev of the algo. I dont want to start mining the swap coins
and then have to update we might as well wait 
Hey devloper (Flapmin) please re-upload the Mac and windows wallet to a service other than dropbox (perhaps Google drive). All previous links to dropbox are not working due to "reaching your data limit." I'm sure potential clients will find this an inconvenience if it happens again; I know I am.

I was unaware it was going to have a limit all but the bootstrap is on the github ill make other arrangments
Activity: 13

Activity: 33
I think this will eventually grow! Where can I get some flaps?

You can mine, fulfill one of the bounties or if someone with FlappyCoins happen to come across your wallet address it might end up with random FLAP sent to it.

I was trying to mine from their link (put in yesterday) in their website, but it's not working or really early in development.
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
I think this will eventually grow! Where can I get some flaps?

You can mine, fulfill one of the bounties or if someone with FlappyCoins happen to come across your wallet address it might end up with random FLAP sent to it.
Hey you guys! Just wanted to share some good news. I discovered that the previous developers had purchased a node on bitnodes.net, but it was inactive because it was out of date. So I contacted the service provider and requested that they update their daemon and block explorer. (Message Below) Hopefully they'll do as such. I'll keep you posted!

Hello, I wish to inform you that flappycoin has relaunched and both the node and block explorer we funded  through your service, is out of date and thus unable to support our coins growth. This includes the block exploror that is currently down.  Please visit (https://flappycoins.wordpress.com) for the new wallets and (https://github.com/Flapmin/Flappy5) for our new source code. Update wallet/daemon firmware immodestly please.
-Previous Message-

Sorry, Forgot to include the links to the block explore (http://flap.explorer.bitnodes.net/) and the node (https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-92-14/)

Thank You For Your Time!
This page isn’t working

flap.explorer.bitnodes.net didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Pages:
Jump to: