Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 49. (Read 40440 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
tried already, but it says that Flappy5 file or directory doesn't exist

ok do check this out
none of your directories are aloud to have spaces or ()
go to where its complaining in cant find files and check the folder names
also if a directory is caps in the first letter it gets pissy also
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
tried already, but it says that Flappy5 file or directory doesn't exist
does anyone have a list of command line prompts to setup a flappycoin node on a Ubuntu VPS. Searched plenty of forums and websites but yet can't get any of it to work for flappycoin; kind of lost at this point.

i think you mean building the deamon if thats correct you can
you need to install a bunch of dependency
then get a copy of the coin on your remote computer
then build the make file and start it 
a few more nodes added to list
does anyone have a list of command line prompts to setup a flappycoin node on a Ubuntu VPS. Searched plenty of forums and websites but yet can't get any of it to work for flappycoin; kind of lost at this point.
so im fairly sure i have a good pool lined up for us
I have a problem with my wallet. It spontaneously  closed today snd when I tried to open it again AVG stated that the flappycoin fill contained a Trojan virus. I clicked ignore yet still my wallet won't open. What do I do and does this wallet file contain any virus?

your avg will stop it from opening indefinably just stop avg for a second and start i up
you are the second person to tell me avg has flagged it 
I personally dont run avg so i cant say . but avg flags this all the time
like my reg edits my cgminer ect
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hey spartgates there is a great guide on the this topic on our flappycoin website under the wallet tab.

Here's the link https://flappycoins.wordpress.com/wallet/

Thanks for the pointer. This is for cpu mining, I was looking for a gpu guide Smiley

edit: think I have it running now (gpu), seems to be hashing, will leave it a few hours and see what happens.
I have a problem with my wallet. It spontaneously  closed today snd when I tried to open it again AVG stated that the flappycoin fill contained a Trojan virus. I clicked ignore yet still my wallet won't open. What do I do and does this wallet file contain any virus?
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
Alright, I'm rearing my ugly head.

I've got lots of FLAP so if no one objects, I'm willing do a couple things to spread the coins out:

1) Double match bounties
2) Trade FLAP for any top 100 coin
3) Open to other ideas for distributing coins

i was kinda thinking about uploading the newer flappy icon and offering people at topia some flap to change there icon to flap for awhile .. netcoin did it but i dont want to do it with my account i think it might be taken the wrong way

As coin reviver, its not outside your bounds to take such initiatives. I did similar things when I was making my attempt. I don't mind helping, but you're well within bounds to ask for such things of exchanges that we are prospecting. IMHO
Activity: 13
looks like either someone got there solo mining worked out or there is a pool does anyone have eyes on it?

That might be me - I've set up a node and pointed ~5.7MH/s at it.

I've got lots of FLAP so if no one objects, I'm willing do a couple things to spread the coins out:

1) Double match bounties

i was kinda thinking about uploading the newer flappy icon and offering people at topia some flap to change there icon to flap for awhile .. netcoin did it but i dont want to do it with my account i think it might be taken the wrong way

1) Double match bounties

more power to you im fairly tied up in development at the moment
trying to get us a pool and some more nodes
I hesitate trying to get on an exchange knowing a swap is comming
looks like either someone got there solo mining worked out or there is a pool does anyone have eyes on it?
Activity: 366
Merit: 260

1) Double match bounties

hiya Smiley

here's a freshly compiled mac wallet for FLAP

FlappyCoin-Qt-OSX-v3200.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drZHpYMWM0endLU2s

thank you very much may i have your flappycoin address
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

hiya Smiley

here's a freshly compiled mac wallet for FLAP

FlappyCoin-Qt-OSX-v3200.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drZHpYMWM0endLU2s
Flapmin I have 140 doge that I would like to trade. Maybe 10,000-5,000 flappy coins in exchange.
been a while since I did it, solo mining, and forgot how to set it away. Anyone got a quick guide on setting it up on windows? I will use my gpu and see if it gains anything Smiley

how much mining power do you have
Pages:
Jump to: