Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone - page 8. (Read 164526 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
I am a new, can someone help me?
I can get Mangocoins for walking? What do I need to sell  Mangocoins?  Huh

don't sell, they are worth nothing..wait until this app gets popular and the price will rise over time!
You can get 50 times more if you wait.
You know the story about bitcoin, was worth nothing ($ 0,01 or even less? .. look at the price now).
Not long ago MCZ was around $0,05- $0,07 for a while. People are killing MCZ if they keep selling mangocoinz for this insane price.

1. Download app
2. Create account / log in
3. Set your mining profile (settings button between sell and send)
4. Tap on the circle (on the number how much there is left to mine that day)
5. Start mining "YES"
6. close app

NOTE: If the app gets stuck and isn't mining, kill the mangocoinz app process! and start again Wink
(little bug, need to be fixed)

----

If you want to sell your Mangocoinz, go to:

usecryptos.com
or
banx.io

create acc and sell your MCZ to BTC then sell your btc.
after this process you can't even buy a candy with it.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I can't receive the Iphone app download link Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I am a new, can someone help me?
I can get Mangocoins for walking? What do I need to sell  Mangocoins?  Huh
What is this?

BitCoinForClubs........

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoinforclubs/id1032468312?mt=8

did someone copied the mcz app or are you guys working on a different project now?
Why the hell would you sell for this price? Really poor people or something..
Wow mcz is cheap! Buying moreee Cheesy
Not even 1 cent Shocked
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Maybe do the chinese thing then
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
We'll throw in some money for that ad campaign as well Smiley

BitWalking has yet to solve a lot of problems, ............................ Maybe we should focus a bit more on encouraging regular people to sometimes buy MCZ if we build an in-app marketplace. So for example you are missing some coins to buy new shoes and you really want them, so you decide to buy the rest of the coins and not mine them. Something like that can possibly help MCZ.

MCZ is on its way to gain popularity and widespread use. If this happens, there comes the opportunity that MCZ creates worldwide circulations and uses, better than any fiats, and more and more, "regular people" might be comfortable to keep, mine, and use MCZ everyday, all within the coin system itself, without any need to get out of the system. However, the option of cashing out through Paypal or any other payment system into fiats is a must, in order for people to accept MCZ to begin with. The other part of equation is promotion. We need both and push hard in order to make this future happens sooner.  Cheesy

I think we are at the crossroad we began with, the same things we and cryptos world have been facing: getting people to use cryptos.

For all the trials to get people in my surroundings to sign up for MCZ, my success is limited.

Regular iphone MCZ mining app is not up yet. I have been trying to get one person to start Testflight. The immediate problem is requiring iOS 8 which was finally updated and 2 days ago the MCZ app is not downloaded yet due to being busy.

I think, as I said before, Start MCZ directly and staying in the system is still the basic requirement. Other features, especially payout with Paypal is most basic and unique feature, for people who choose to cash out  from time to time and do not want to get into an exchange.

If I am not wrong, Cashing in and out through Paypal is still much easier to set up than through a crypt exchange which most non-cryptos would not want to think about doing; however, everyone I asked do not use Paypal, one of her sister and another one of her husband have Paypal.

One girl would not want to sign-up for Android MCZ mining, because she would not want MCZ to have anything to do with her bank acount, (or credit cards), and certainly no Paypal for her.  There must be very bad publicity of Paypal having someone's bank account falsely charged and emptied in the ancient time.  Most likely remedies to keep Paypal safe and sound have been put in places.  And I do not see problems after using a Paypal account for at least more than 17 years.

Because it is "free" to mine, it should not be hard to make people sign up for MCZ mining if the process can be facilitated and all the barriers to the processes have been dealt with well. It is another story to keep on mining and using the MCZ.

The popularity and "crowd factor" have to be brought in by MCZ and mining itself  .... with time.  We will get there.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
what is going on? It is totally quite, last app update was september 24 Sad

Maybe the DEVS are busy on other things Smiley
what is going on? It is totally quite, last app update was september 24 Sad
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
CTO at MangoCoinz
I want to change my password of my MCZ mobile wallet account. Could someone help me?

Hey Bannedseller,

Please send us an email request to [email protected] from the email address that you've signed up with and we will help you get back into your account.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.
Activity: 581
I want to change my password of my MCZ mobile wallet account. Could someone help me?

BitWalking has yet to solve a lot of problems, including the liquidity and trading. They have $10 mill in funding, and so far it seems most of it is going to advertising. But as far as we have seen, they don't have any threads going on anywhere. They only have interested short term profit "miners". Let's see how will they get people to buy their coin. It's easy to get people to mine for "free money" we know that, but getting people to buy a centralized coin is a whole other story. Maybe we should focus a bit more on encouraging regular people to sometimes buy MCZ if we build an in-app marketplace. So for example you are missing some coins to buy new shoes and you really want them, so you decide to buy the rest of the coins and not mine them. Something like that can possibly help MCZ.

MCZ is on its way to gain popularity and widespread use. If this happens, there comes the opportunity that MCZ creates worldwide circulations and uses, better than any fiats, and more and more, "regular people" might be comfortable to keep, mine, and use MCZ everyday, all within the coin system itself, without any need to get out of the system. However, the option of cashing out through Paypal or any other payment system into fiats is a must, in order for people to accept MCZ to begin with. The other part of equation is promotion. We need both and push hard in order to make this future happens sooner.  Cheesy
Activity: 338
I came here thinking it was something related to mango LOL but good coin tho
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/

BitWalking has yet to solve a lot of problems, including the liquidity and trading. They have $10 mill in funding, and so far it seems most of it is going to advertising. But as far as we have seen, they don't have any threads going on anywhere. They only have interested short term profit "miners". Let's see how will they get people to buy their coin. It's easy to get people to mine for "free money" we know that, but getting people to buy a centralized coin is a whole other story. Maybe we should focus a bit more on encouraging regular people to sometimes buy MCZ if we build an in-app marketplace. So for example you are missing some coins to buy new shoes and you really want them, so you decide to buy the rest of the coins and not mine them. Something like that can possibly help MCZ.
legendary
Guys who is up for doing a promotion fund?

I propose Facebook campaign. I will contribute 20 usd If anyone else wants to contribute please tell me and send and I can start it:

Total 20USD

Gravitate 20USD

DOGEbubble  $20. Where to send it?  Cheesy

Let me get a campaign set first. will screen print the target audience
Banx.io is "down for maintenance" more than 24 hrs. Unable to trade there.
How come?  Cheesy

I propose Facebook campaign. I will contribute 20 usd If anyone else wants to contribute please tell me and send and I can start it:

Total 20USD

Gravitate 20USD

DOGEbubble  $20. Where to send it?  Cheesy
legendary

Total 20USD

Gravitate 20USD
Pages:
Jump to: