Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone - page 11. (Read 164528 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
CTO at MangoCoinz
Hey illuSionRiDer,

I've just activated your account and sent you a reply.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Hey guys!

The new ANN thread will be posted on Monday, 3 pm GMT. Please visit the new thread once it's posted and show us the same support you show here Smiley

Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing you on the new thread Smiley

Activity: 103
Looks like you are verifying manually.  You should have gotten an email before that:

To activate your account please click on the following link:

Click here!

Can not click I think something wrong with your link!!

One of my account Email is " [email protected] "  And when I try to register it said this name already has an account, but when I try to sign in it said no this user name Wadda Heckkkkk!!
Looks like you are verifying manually.  You should have gotten an email before that:

Click here!

Can not click I think something wrong with your link!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Click here!

I downloaded an app, and now try to send the coins, but it said I have to activate the account first, and where to do that I can't find it, somebody help please  Huh Huh

Did you check your email?  I think you have to confirm email to activate.

Here's the only Email that I got and I already reply but nothing happens after that??
https://i.imgur.com/1gF86Fi.png
I downloaded an app, and now try to send the coins, but it said I have to activate the account first, and where to do that I can't find it, somebody help please  Huh Huh

Did you check your email?  I think you have to confirm email to activate.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
as the first phone-mine coin in the crypto currency world,i personally donot think mcz will die,but also i donnot think what devteam want to do are helpful.
in china,many coins can buy real products yet, keep an eye on http://www.38haoli.com/,sadly,none of them are successful attract users' interest.
it is the truth that,by far,our genius devs still fail to know which is the most important for a coin to grow stronger...
best wishes.

I had a look at some of these other mobile phone and NONE of them are even remotely similar to what mcz is doing or capable of its speed.  it seems to be mostly the same android wallet being pass and rebadge for each new altcoin that wants to add to it but the altcoin is still bitcoin derived and relies on miners/stakers to keep blockchain moving.  These coins are created to pump and dump on cryptsy/bittrex and do not deliver on any real promises beyond what they can already clone from existing work done by others.  Those types "devs" (if they can even be considered this) do not stick around for more then a month and have no interest in making their altcoin last longer then the its schedule pump and dump on cryptsy/bittrex.  They won't be around to fix the coin in 6 months if something needs fixing and offer no hope to anyone left holding those altcoins.

The mango team by comparison is still here dedicated to their project, and 1 year of age(How old exactly is MCZ nw?) and many bugfixes + new releases later shows these are real devs here with something original and not taken from anywhere else. Going through this thread one can see their focus from start is to make this coin stand out from the others and become a long term success and not just a quick buck scheme Smiley

Any news of the New ANN thread guys Smiley

It's done. Both the design and the content is finished. We will probably post it today or tomorrow.

looking forward to the new ANN.  mcz has been more active at banx lately (https://www.banx.io/trade?c=MCZ&p=BTC) and more users are on the exchange this past week Smiley
I did have a problem in a big box store too.  This might be because there was password protected wifi that I couldn't connect to even though I have 4G so it should have been fine using that. 

The biggest probem I had was one time when I walked inside the house wifi after being on 4g.  Mining stopped and wouldn't start again even when I clicked to restart timer.  The only way to fix this was to turn restart my phone by turning it off and back on.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
The app looks cool, yet you really need to bring back using it without a connection. I only got wifi on my device. and I cant connect to any outside wifi when out and about. Works at home, its fine.
Not sure whats going on. there is wifi in big stores I want to walk around, yet  it wont connect for some reason. Otherwise its still a very cool idea.

It's done. Both the design and the content is finished. We will probably post it today or tomorrow.
legendary
legendary
as the first phone-mine coin in the crypto currency world,i personally donot think mcz will die,but also i donnot think what devteam want to do are helpful.
in china,many coins can buy real products yet, keep an eye on http://www.38haoli.com/,sadly,none of them are successful attract users' interest.
it is the truth that,by far,our genius devs still fail to know which is the most important for a coin to grow stronger...
best wishes.
How to get mangocoinz on that site?
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
best wishes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have been following this coin for a while but I haven't had a smartphone until now. I got an Android phone running Lollipop. I wonder is the wallet compatible with it yet?
Thank you all for your opinions and feedback! It's really appreciated.

We believe that the coin price will rise again with the new ANN thread which brings new goals for MCZ. These include marketplaces where you can spend your MCZ for real stuff. It's natural that the coin price drops during a sudden development phase that was as long as ours. Not a lot happens during that time period. But we have the Android app on a stable version. Mining is also easier that before. Fitness users are coming to the iPhone app. Looks good as far as we are concerned. This means fertile grounds for investments. Our new ANN thread will attract more attention and users from this forum as well as investors, the iPhone app with it's fitness story and bridging the gap between the crypto and the "real" world will also attract attention (coming from several sources we spoke to, including people in the US media and YCombinator Cheesy ).

We are not concerned with other mobile coins that might come out or whatever their story is. New coins come out every day, some die and some don't. MCZ was pronounced dead a couple of times too. That's just how it is Smiley

Does anyone want to see the new thread? We can set something up, like a preview, for anyone interested Smiley

Best regards, hang on, and see you on the new thread soon Smiley

P.S keep that feedback, opinions and comments coming. You have no idea how much it helps us. Especially when you give direct feedback on something that we post. Thanks Smiley

I believe that new features to the app will make this coin better and the price rise.

Do you guys think it would be possible to add new features specifically designed for running?  Maybe add some kind of route timing using GPS information so people can see if they are running the same route slower or faster.  Make GPS permissions optional because this might turn off some people. 

I did try to get some new people interested in installing the new app, but the low price definitely hurts the potential of recruiting new members.  One suggestion that I think would work for increasing the daily payout would be to add a feature where in-app advertisements could be shown.  These could be optional as well.  If the advertisements were turned on, then miners could be rewarded more MGZ for the same amount of mining using the the advertising revenue.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
This price is really a shame!! Shocked Shocked

This is not good for all our new users...they will see that the price is low and delete the app immediately because they can't even buy a piece of candy with it.
You have to run every day of the week (and reach daily limit) and then you will receive € 0,31 / $ 0,38...........

€ 1,24 every month
$ 1,52 every month

come on, I find more money on the ground every month, so stop selling for this ridiculous price Wink
Pages:
Jump to: