Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Thread Lock - page 2. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
rofl

yep

moving on
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
zzzzzz

meanwhile 3btc vol/day on topia...weird
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
maybe offtopic but how much do you guys stack every hour with the marijuanawallet ?
im stacking only 1 coin every hour
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Patiently waiting  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
addnode is working
thank you
Activity: 39
offer to new DEV:

5000 MAR
0.05 BTC
1 Server  (AWS t2.Med) 1 year

I'll be Dev Ops if needed. (over 15 years working unix experience)

Paid @ new release of wallet with working seed hosts.
im thinking the best will be if community take over the coin
i can buy the new domain and supply a server if needed we can even sale seeds on the new website
only i dont know how to build a website
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
And they KNOW....

If MAR starts up again...

Their "imitation" coins...are FINISHED!!

MAR isn't going to kill other MJ coins....but at >10k market cap, buying now if its even a minor success you'll get 10-20X your investment back at some point....Still a big IF though, haha. Has a nice wallet and the best name, but not much else going for it.
i will buy some more cheap coins and keep staking Cheesy
I'll meet the top donator and contribute 3k MAR to a new dev. That puts us over 10k if ppl are still around of course.....
so what does a dev need to get this coin going again ?
Activity: 27
addnode is working
thank you sir
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hi

Can someone addnodes?
Right now it's 5 hours without a single connection... lost all old peers, due VM fatal error -_-"

tnx in advance

addnode=108.61.10.90:18829
addnode=222.5.183.201:18829
addnode=86.31.44.129:18829
addnode=37.187.167.145:18829
addnode=85.114.132.27:18829
addnode=13.93.84.61:18829
addnode=87.98.142.204:18829
addnode=80.229.163.230:18829
addnode=72.29.38.203:18829
Activity: 53
Hi

Can someone addnodes?
Right now it's 5 hours without a single connection... lost all old peers, due VM fatal error -_-"

tnx in advance
Activity: 198
New Dev ??
this is cool goodluck hope this will help
i will spend 500 mar
Activity: 140
it's looks nice and the design of thread is interesting . just follow it and want some bounties for this coin .
when is it available for promotion?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
What was the origin of MAR?
What did the old dev mean? What did his promises look like?
Is unfortunately in the old thread no more to read.
With all due respect, this project was a total scam and the developer dumped the coins, stole the money and deleted the website. He then tried to pull the same scam with a coin called marijuanneum or something along those lines a week later using the exact same template.

Now he is creating fake conversations with Richie from Bittrex?

It's your call, but in my opinion, this project has 0 integrity left and should be abandoned... Please don't give the scammer another opportunity to snake some more cash out of the mmj crypto community.

If your looking for an undervalued project to jump on with come on over to DopeCoin where you can interact with a real community and an honest team.

Please, no offense, but I would never buy into your project given the name. Dispensaries are trying to legitimize themselves by distancing from street terms like "Dope" "Pot" and "Kush". I don't see how any of those coins have a chance of convincing serious businesses to adopt them.

There is a whole Magazine called DOPE , and its all about Marijuana.  "Dope" means "cool" too.  Dispensaries are looking for something catchy not original like Marijuanacoin. Just my 2 cents. At the end of the day there shouldn't be clash between the groups , just we are pointing out the history of this coin in the past.

Missed this comment....Dope is a great name toward the illegal product, its cool and appropriate- also the illegal market is huge. But I can't see why anyone would want to draw attention to themselves by using a currency that is named after the illegal product being purchased. Why draw attention to yourself like that? How easy would that make it for law enforcement if they only need to look at the cryptos with pot related names. For the illegal product, using something that is cutting edge anonymous and named unrelated to pot seems to make more sense....I only really see the pitch for the MJ coins being toward legit businesses trying market a prescription drug. Prescription drugs don't often get marketed using their street names.

Can we verify that things are decentralized here though? If there is no block explorer or rich list, its hard to tell what exactly is happening with supply.... I agree though 100%. A crypto is trustworthy if running properly. Doesn't matter at all who created it and why. Seen plenty of bad launches, heavy premines even total scams survive for years to come. If the coin itself is good, a new community can always pick up the torch.

Pizz still does control two things:

The github repo which hasn't been taken down.
The checkpoint server keys.

Decentralized to a point.

The coin is running well.  There aren't really any issues.  Pizz really didn't have a ton of coins to begin with and the premine ICO coins were burned.  If he is still buying and selling coins, he can do that just like anyone else can. 

If he did dump coins, he probably did that long ago when the price was much higher.  So, he probably doesn't have anything left in the game.

No doubt right, thanks. No buyers to dump to at this price, no money to be made from a dump.
Pages:
Jump to: