Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Thread Lock - page 3. (Read 6206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

IMHO I see all the MJ based coins taking a hit for 2 reasons.

1.  In the USA, I see AG Sessions cracking down hard on States with legal rec MJ, effectively ending legal rec MJ.  I also see the US Congress making medical MJ legit opening up the market to banking system.  So, there won't be a need for alt banking options.

This could be the case. AG Sessions has been looking at enforcing federal law.  There could be an introduction of traditional banks into the system this is true.  Crypto though does provide benefits.

2.  Canada is going to make MJ legal, opening it up to using the banking system.  To be honest, don't know if that's the case already in Canada - if they can use the banking system or not.

Agreed. Canada will make MJ legal.  I don't believe they can. Good point.

Not sure what the rest of the world is doing or if coins would be an alternate in those systems.

Of course, people might just want to use crypto for its advantages.  But you'd think they'd accept Bitcoin over any MJ based coin.

I do think there will be a coin that designed around the needs of the MJ industry.  I don't think Bitcoin has all the answers for this. Good points though.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
With all due respect, this project was a total scam and the developer dumped the coins, stole the money and deleted the website. He then tried to pull the same scam with a coin called marijuanneum or something along those lines a week later using the exact same template.

Now he is creating fake conversations with Richie from Bittrex?

It's your call, but in my opinion, this project has 0 integrity left and should be abandoned... Please don't give the scammer another opportunity to snake some more cash out of the mmj crypto community.

If your looking for an undervalued project to jump on with come on over to DopeCoin where you can interact with a real community and an honest team.

With all due respect, we've heard you opinion several times.  At this point, Pizz coming back really isn't an option as he probably would not be accepted by the community.

The community is trying to keep the coin going and / or to bring life back to the coin.  Technically, all these coins are supposed to be decentralized, so they can basically run without a central authority.  Right?

You've said you peace.  Let use do what we want here.  Thanks!

Fair enough, I'll leave you be, best of luck to you guys. I hope it works out.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
With all due respect, this project was a total scam and the developer dumped the coins, stole the money and deleted the website. He then tried to pull the same scam with a coin called marijuanneum or something along those lines a week later using the exact same template.

It's your call, but in my opinion, this project has 0 integrity left and should be abandoned... Please don't give the scammer another opportunity to snake some more cash out of the mmj crypto community.

If your looking for an undervalued project to jump on with come on over to DopeCoin where you can interact with a real community and an honest team.

Please, no offense, but I would never buy into your project given the name. Dispensaries are trying to legitimize themselves by distancing from street terms like "Dope" "Pot" and "Kush". I don't see how any of those coins have a chance of convincing serious businesses to adopt them.

There is a whole Magazine called DOPE , and its all about Marijuana.  "Dope" means "cool" too.  Dispensaries are looking for something catchy not original like Marijuanacoin. Just my 2 cents. At the end of the day there shouldn't be clash between the groups , just we are pointing out the history of this coin in the past.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Please, no offense, but I would never buy into your project given the name. Dispensaries are trying to legitimize themselves by distancing from street terms like "Dope" "Pot" and "Kush". I don't see how any of those coins have a chance of convincing serious businesses to adopt them.

With all due respect, we've heard you opinion several times.  At this point, Pizz coming back really isn't an option as he probably would not be accepted by the community.

The community is trying to keep the coin going and / or to bring life back to the coin.  Technically, all these coins are supposed to be decentralized, so they can basically run without a central authority.  Right?

You've said you peace.  Let use do what we want here.  Thanks!

Can we verify that things are decentralized here though? If there is no block explorer or rich list, its hard to tell what exactly is happening with supply.... I agree though 100%. A crypto is trustworthy if running properly. Doesn't matter at all who created it and why. Seen plenty of bad launches, heavy premines even total scams survive for years to come. If the coin itself is good, a new community can always pick up the torch.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Wait, i'll double my contribution to 1k Mar. Looking at what that is actually worth- haha. I can afford more than $5.

Huge amounts of this coin seem to be changing hands. With a market cap of 9k, somehow it has stayed on Coinmarketcap's high volume list with 1-2k trading per day. That's a crazy amount of total supply moving around. Definitely some accumulation going on.

Added.  

Current total 7020 MAR

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mar-marijuanacoin-thread-lock-1840277

Some of that trading is fake, but there is volume.  It's coming up on 420 so some people might be buying in anticipation of a 420 pump.  I expect most of the volume to halt after 420.

Pizz really missed an opportunity here.  By this point, even if he would've just focused on the mobile wallets / integration and removed everything else off his roadmap, MAR would've been #2 out of all the MJ coins.  He could've made 100s of BTC instead of 28.

Makes sense, I've been thinking of that 420 date too.

Where/why do you figure the volume is fake though? What benefit is there to buy/selling to yourself? Don't think its at risk of de-listing yet so Cryptopia probably doesn't care too much about their fees yet. But you're absolutely right, it must be fake. Otherwise the entire coin supply would be changing hands in just a couple days.

Totally agree too about where this could have gone with just a little effort. What a waste....But alas i didn't hear of this coin until just a couple days ago, so better for me that it didn't go that way! Hopefully we can profit on the aftermath.

I'm a professional video producer as well. If things normalize here and we have a website and dev to trust, I'll do some promo for the coin. I made the video for Riecoin on their website: http://riecoin.org/
Wait, i'll double my contribution to 1k Mar. Looking at what that is actually worth- haha. I can afford more than $5.

Huge amounts of this coin seem to be changing hands. With a market cap of 9k, somehow it has stayed on Coinmarketcap's high volume list with 1-2k trading per day. That's a crazy amount of total supply moving around. Definitely some accumulation going on.
I'll add 500 Mar to the fund for a dev. Please add

At the end of the day, despite seeing all that has happened here, "Potcoin" is a friggin terrible name for a crypto going after the dispensaries business and it has a market cap of 10 million. That industry is trying to distance itself from the word "Pot". Marijuanacoin is 1/1000th the price. If this coin is working properly and has a better name, I figure the potential is amazing. Very little BTC can get you a pretty big stake in this coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
The first time mar came out it made me a lot of profit it went through the roof. It was a good coon but the Dev left and I never took ot seriously anyway. There is a much better coin called Ganjacoin 420g its strong and actually backed by something.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php MAR is up for vote. There are an exchange, staking service and a faucet.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
BTC Surprise for MAR BTC

hello community, i am new Dev for MAR from Russia

Today pay for Bittrex , 3BTC

check my conversation with bittrex on Slack
https://i.imgsafe.org/7af642828b.jpg

Proof payments

https://blockchain.info/ru/address/3BZwmR7MYctAA8hFZVCGKLMb4uF69cuREx

See you on Bittrex quickly.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Nice attempt lol... I have a feeling prizzzrak will be back after he's accumulated a shitton
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Looks like "thats it" for MAR on suprnova and ispace. MAR removed..
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
BTC Surprise for MAR BTC

Proof payments

I checked with Bill directly and the image in this post is faked. There is no user named Mardev on the Bittrex Slack and the above conversation never happened. Though the 3BTC payment was made in the block explorer, it was probably from the faker to himself.

Contrary to the popular belief internal architecture of slack is trickier than sex with latina girl, trust me. It has been proved that slack doesnt show all of their registered users in a sense that u get a definitive list of channel members where u can check whether certain user is present on that channel. There are hidden privileges given to a select few people who can hide their presence from the board and cover their tracks, who can be invisible if they wish...
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
BTC Surprise for MAR BTC

Proof payments

I checked with Bill directly and the image in this post is faked. There is no user named Mardev on the Bittrex Slack and the above conversation never happened. Though the 3BTC payment was made in the block explorer, it was probably from the faker to himself.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Keep it alive guys, also cheap MAR right now to accumulate
Activity: 980
Pages:
Jump to: