Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥 - page 2. (Read 24716 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The use of Tokens and AltCoins as a reward for betting gives you a complete, secure and lightning fast reward payment in Tokens or AltCoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
 MARGINLESS project is pretty good with a variety of benefits which would be obtained for the user, the concept of the project with the current betting a lot of fans in the world of blockchain
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project has been long ico project has been completed but until now there is no news when bounty will be distributed. Only spreadsheets that have been completed in the calculation of the stakes but the nominal token in the can still be uncertain, hope this project crowded investors and the future has a good prospect.success always.
Activity: 143
When will the bounty table be updated with the number of tokens? Also when will the distribution for the campaign bounty?
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
I have only 150 MRs in my ETH Wallet, when exchange? And how to transfer this token to another ETH address, since the cost would be huge, or the token contract still be locked?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hi admin a new stock market opened. they will be listed for free without competition. Would you like a link?
Activity: 336
I can not wait for the news about when the launch of the market for the token MRS, hopefully this will run crisp, because many members have asked about this, hopefully will soon arrive in the waiting time
Activity: 82
when will the tokens be transferred to my Ethereum address?
Activity: 168
Very interested in joining the campaign, must be monitored the future development of Griny
Activity: 294
Hello Eveyone Smiley Still nothing received here Smiley I asked 2 days ago and 'Luka Joinaitis' asked to send my mail to have a look... i did and got nothing more since... strange communication here .... lets wait .... as usual....
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
Do bounty hunter need to do anything to receive their reward ?

For airdrop and bounty rewards KYC is not required. So you dont need to do anything🙂
You just wait the payment, they will be doing it between august and september.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Now they are dealing with legal issues. Regulation changes now request them to provide in depth information about investments. They do not call exact dates. I think it will take some time. They also can not comment  question about exchanges.
Activity: 82
Do bounty hunter need to do anything to receive their reward ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Any news? After ICO, you stopped visiting this topic and share information. I do not like this. When can we expect exchanges?

Perhaps it's better to write a telegram to the channel and you can get a faster response to your question:  https://t.me/Marginless
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Any news? After ICO, you stopped visiting this topic and share information. I do not like this. When can we expect exchanges?
Activity: 322
botanical algorithms seem to be managing today's price industry, but the decentralized approach of newly formed solutions.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
World Cup 2018 Review: Group G https://medium.com/@Marginless/world-cup-2018-review-group-g-c9b45a6a748f
England and Belgium come into this tournament with varying degrees of supporter expectation (which could work for or against them) but with a common demand for progression to the next round, while Tunisia and Panama are the group outsiders aiming to cause an upset.
Activity: 336
sales marginless project ico is now over, although not yet get the target set but the teams want to give assurance to all members, team work match in ancungi thumb I really like the performance of marginless team,
hopefully there will be big news later on about marginless project
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
World Cup 2018 Review: Group C
With the tournament kicking off in less than a week, it is time to look ahead to the group C of the tournament!
https://medium.com/@Marginless/world-cup-2018-review-group-c-ab1caca395f1

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
World Cup 2018 Review: Group A
The biggest sports event of 2018 is coming soon — FIFA World Cup starts June 14th and will bring all biggest football stars to Russia!

In the following days, Marginless will run through all groups and help everyone get to know all participants.

https://medium.com/@Marginless/marginless-2018-fifa-world-cup-group-a-review-2c3d5124584d
Pages:
Jump to: