Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥 - page 5. (Read 24716 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
After buying token vl I get airdrop?
Activity: 85
After winning both betting tips last week - Match of the Week continues at our announcements channel. Cast your vote: here

Vote for your match of the week - Get betting tips and match analysis - Win prizes!

You can vote until Today 17:00 CET!

https://i.imgur.com/tzSwSX5.jpg
Hi there! Could someone of the team get back to me in a PM about a possible collaboration / opportunity in a spare minute? Thanks alot!
Sure
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hey guys, good luck with MARGINLESS Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
program and also the goal of this project is very good. I'm sure many are giving support to this project in order to increasingly developed and smoothly attain the target.
I agree with you, I also believe this project will achieve its success for the future and certainly will be many investors who are interested in this project.
we certainly wish the best of this project, hopefully the team involved will work best for all, so later the results will not disappoint.
Activity: 154

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
program and also the goal of this project is very good. I'm sure many are giving support to this project in order to increasingly developed and smoothly attain the target.
I agree with you, I also believe this project will achieve its success for the future and certainly will be many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Glad to see this project listed on Coinschedule.com

Activity: 7
if You would research more about this project and the team, You could see that this might be legal scam. they giveaway bmw... is that makes any sense?
Guess the results of top sporting events every week, get expert analysis and WIN PRIZES!
 Join Our Telegram to cast your vote!

Starting today, team of Marginless betting experts will offer community members the chance to get in-depth analysis of the most anticipated events every week. Not only that - YOU will have the chance to guess the outcomes and win prizes.

You can already cast your vote and start competing for prizes at our Telegram Announcements group

How it works?
1) Each Monday, our team of betting experts will provide you a list of top events from the next week,
2) You will have the chance to vote for your favourite event until Tuesday 10:00 CET,
3) Event that has received the most votes, will be picked as the Match of the week and will be reviewed by one of our sports/betting experts,
4) In-depth analysis of the game will be posted at our Facebook page and everyone will have the chance to guess result of the event,
5) We will randomly pick one/few winners from those who guessed the result right and reward him with prize(-s).

https://i.imgur.com/0hY48qE.jpg
After hugely successful week with private contributors - SOFT CAP has been reached!

We are very happy to see more and more big bettors joining our side to enjoy the FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY BETTING EXCHANGE ran on tokens. This is only a start of a long journey that will give everyone a chance to experience betting the way it should be.

For the coming weeks our focus will stay on development process and private contributors attraction as alpha version of betting exchange is on the way.

Big thanks for each one of you for your support - only TOGETHER we can bring power to bettors!

https://i.imgur.com/7wMytEm.jpg
Activity: 56

Our Round #1 with 20% bonus will end in 1 DAY, so if you want to join the betting revolution - hurry up and get your tokens at our website

It's time to bring Power to Bettors!

https://i.imgur.com/7Gg5OOQ.jpg
World Strongest Man Žydrūnas Savickas joins Marginless!

As we have said time and time again — Marginless is working very hard to create a platform were people can bet, chat and share their insights with or against each other. It might sound very easy at the first glance, but we work day and night to create the best possible platform available. That is why we have done some remodeling and changed the way we interact with people — we have modernized and update our website design, WhitePaper and Onepager.

Because we work so hard each and every day, we need some firepower to make everything happen. With great honor we would like to present the golden fruit of our long work — Marginless is introducing a new member into our welcoming family — world’s strongest man Žydrūnas Savickas is our new Marginless endorser! We are very happy for him and for Marginless itself and we hope that he will have a successful stay here.

“I would like to thank the whole Marginless team for letting me join their team. I feel very honored and proud to take part in this huge project and to revolutionize the whole betting industry with this amazing team. I have heard a lot of their future goals and I can tell you one thing for sure — Marginless is going to be huge.” — said Žydrūnas Savickas

So far he has been titled as the strongest man on earth six times in a row after taking a part in the ‘Arnold’s Strongest Man’ competition. Not to mention the considering amount of records he has broken throughout the years of his career. He says he enjoys breaking records, it excites him,:

“There are still some records I wish to break in this sport and for as long I can do this, I choose to carry on. Every record I break proves to me over and over again what a human being is capable of. To tell the truth, we are capable of much much more, just not everyone is aware of it yet. I chose what I felt I was good at and what made me content, so therefore then step by step I went towards my goal.”— said Žydrūnas Savickas

Full article on Medium

https://i.imgur.com/oWCT7oA.jpg
Quick question: Has marginless obtained a gambling license or?
Hello. Marginless works with MRS utility token only and fiat currency will not be used at all, because of this reason  we dont need any licence
When my airdrop received token are sent to erc20 wallet

Airdrop token will be distributed in 48hours after the end of ico
Activity: 79
Corrected the rating after a more detailed study of the project: Experienced team, an interesting vision, I think this product will be in demand

Activity: 82
Quick question: Has marginless obtained a gambling license or?
Activity: 84
Join our CEO Lukas Jonaitis for project updates and Q&A today!

Leave comments with questions regarding Marginless project, blockchain or gambling in Facebook post . Our CEO Lukas will be answering them tonight at around 19.00 CET.

As always, we have gifts for community - 3 best questions will be chosen and rewarded by 1000 MRS Tokens each!

You can submit questions until 15.00 CET.

Leave your question here

https://i.imgur.com/077ud9h.jpg
Activity: 84
Marginless Weekly Recap #5

We are happy to announce our fifth Weekly Recap were we will cover new team additions, like the former Betfair VIP clients manager Lee Puddephatt, One Pager and White Paper updates and we will also tell you about our trip to the IoT Tech Expo which was happening in London last week! We hope that you enjoy and like our weekly recaps as much as we like posting them and do not forget to follow our social media pages since we have great plans and new features to the system.

As we have announced earlier this week, former Betfair VIP clients Manager Lee Puddephatt is joining Marginless team as our new CBDO (Chief Business Development Officer)! We will do an interview with him really soon, so stay tuned for that!

As we have added our brand new Chief Business Development Officer, we have a lot more new additions to the team.

One of our brand new team additions is our new Community Manager Simona. Simona has been working as a betting games presenter for few years now. She has a lot of experience in communication and working with other people remotely. She describes herself as a friendly, confident, hardworking and honest person. She has no problem working in a team or by herself, she loves communicating and helping people world-wide.

We will have a lot of new team additions announcements really soon and you can be sure that it will be worth the wait! Follow our social media pages and Medium specifically to see our news and brand new additions first!

Long and behold — we have updated our WhitePaper and OnePager! We have changed the whole style of it — now you can see the figuring white color on both WhitePaper and OnePager, more new information and radically changed informational banners! Hope you like the new style and we always welcome your feedback! You can find our brand new WhitePaper and OnePager

Full article on Medium

https://i.imgur.com/7z2CzNy.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: