Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Markaccy –The Gateway to Financial Decentralization & Service Distribution - page 5. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I found your project really interesting.How can I know more about your project?

You can know more about the Markaccy project by visiting our website @www.markaccy.io
I would suggest you to look for private investors instead of holding your sale as this is not an assurance that you can raise funds.
If you believe that your platform has something to offer, then pitch it with private individuals.
I hope your stats on your website is the actual figures and not manipulated ones.

Yes, every detail you find on the Markaccy website www.markaccy.io is factual and feasible.
When you are going to launch your Bounty?

Our bounty will be launched shortly, follow us on Facebook @Markaccy, Instagram @markaccyofficial, Twitter @Markaccy Or click on this link to join our telegram community  https://t.me/MarKacCy for updates.
When you are going to list in exchange?

MKCY Token will be listed on top exchanges after the end of the IEO. follow us on Facebook @Markaccy, Instagram @markaccyofficial, Twitter @Markaccy Or click on this link to join our telegram community  https://t.me/MarKacCy for more updates.

Our bounty will be launched shortly, updates will be provided as we go, follow us on Facebook @Markaccy, Instagram @markaccyofficial, Twitter @Markaccy Or click on this link to join our telegram community  https://t.me/MarKacCy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I found your project really interesting.How can I know more about your project?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I would suggest you to look for private investors instead of holding your sale as this is not an assurance that you can raise funds.
If you believe that your platform has something to offer, then pitch it with private individuals.
I hope your stats on your website is the actual figures and not manipulated ones.
Activity: 21
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

About Markaccy :

The Gateway to Financial Decentralization & Service Distribution
Full transparency, Secure Platform, Good Support.

When your ICO Will start?
Activity: 112
Do you have Bounty?
Hello,
We don't have bounty for now.Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 47
How can I know more about your project?
Activity: 64

About Markaccy :

The Gateway to Financial Decentralization & Service Distribution
Full transparency, Secure Platform, Good Support.

Pages:
Jump to: