Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Martcoin – The first blockchain platform for betting in the world. - page 5. (Read 8268 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
If viewed from the existing promotion of this project is very good, there is one question what will be done to attract many investors in this project
too, is interested in this issue. Now such programs are created every day and you need to have the knowledge to test the project and intuition. No one wants to lose their money. I hope that this will not happen to your project)
We have our own platform to earn money. We just use multi levels marketing to expand and promote the reputation of the platform, then use the platform to bring paid profits to the system. So Martcoin will have two sources of profits instead of just relying on multi levels marketing to get paid like the previous project as Bitconnect or Regal and hundreds of current junk projects are doing. The system will be much longer and never be dead. Thank for your attention.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
If viewed from the existing promotion of this project is very good, there is one question what will be done to attract many investors in this project
too, is interested in this issue. Now such programs are created every day and you need to have the knowledge to test the project and intuition. No one wants to lose their money. I hope that this will not happen to your project)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good Project. Thank you  Grin
Activity: 70
Check out the Latest Review of MARTCOIN at https://cryptolending.review
Activity: 84
I signed up for the account from the first days, hoping to be rewarded with interesting commissions!
Activity: 13
I highly appreciate your project. But I asked a question in the introduction to Chinese, still did not see the answer. How can I buy your pre-sale package? If answered early, I may invest 2 BTC for you.
Good project, can we meet the team behind this?
Dear Tolullopsy,
Thank you for your appreciation. We very love to meet our custommers. But because there are some countries that allow MLM ICO and Gambling and some do not allow. Some of our leaders are moving through many countries to develop the system. So we must remain anonymous to avoid legal risk.
You can meet our Marketing Manager in UK by Skype number: (+44)2081331352
Activity: 98
Good project, can we meet the team behind this?
brand new
Activity: 0
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Promotion & bounty program
+ Access to 100 countries, in 11 languages.
+ Social network ads in over 100 countries.
+ Banner advertising on 200 websites in 100 countries.
+ Marketing on the top 10 visited websites about cryptocurrency.
+ 8% commission token sale. You will get 8% bonus when reffering a new ICO buyer.
+ Affiliate Marketing is up to 16%.
We have an affiliate program up to 7 bonus levels for our members to promote MART coins to the world. Affiliate bonus will be obtained by way of members must join Spinning program at least once time. In the affiliate program,  or the next when there are members or investors who do spinning through your referral then you can get an affiliate bonus
instantly.

What iff difference between Lend 1.0 and 2.0? Can you explain more detail? And how money can make profit up to 67%/day??

Any MLM coin can not promise the minimum interest rate per month, how could you promise??

Where i can find the table of Lend time and percent of profit /month(interest rate each pakage) .

The UK is not allow MLM crypto company to established. The address of comnpany in UK is not fake ?
Martcoin is a multinational corporation. But half of our main team work in UK.
Because some countries allow online gambling, some countries allow MLM ICO. So we gather the advantage of the corporation's subsidiaries to create Martcoin.
And the information about "The UK is not allow MLM crypto company to established." is not really correct. Because UK have no law about MLM crypto company. And we also opened companies in some other countries to reduce risk.
Hope to see you in our success

Thank you, I'm in Martcoin and will buy some token. Hope ICO will be successful. The idea lending 2.0 with spin its pretty good.
Activity: 126
Good job on a short yet easy to get a solid grasp announcement. I love the fact that decentralization is becoming mainstream and want to see more project have a stab at this approach.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
you still have a minimum profit of 30% per month.
The profits are alarmingly high, even higher than usury, i can't believe it's true and can't wait to see how far this coin can go
Activity: 84
The plan is quite good, hope it will be successful, I have registered the account from the early days.
+ 8% commission token sale. You will get 8% bonus when reffering a new ICO buyer.
We have an affiliate program up to 7 bonus levels for our members to promote MART coins to the world. Affiliate bonus will be obtained by way of members must join Spinning program at least once time. In the affiliate program,  or the next when there are members or investors who do spinning through your referral then you can get an affiliate bonus
instantly.

What iff difference between Lend 1.0 and 2.0? Can you explain more detail? And how money can make profit up to 67%/day??

Any MLM coin can not promise the minimum interest rate per month, how could you promise??

Where i can find the table of Lend time and percent of profit /month(interest rate each pakage) .

The UK is not allow MLM crypto company to established. The address of comnpany in UK is not fake ?
Martcoin is a multinational corporation. But half of our main team work in UK.
Because some countries allow online gambling, some countries allow MLM ICO. So we gather the advantage of the corporation's subsidiaries to create Martcoin.
And the information about "The UK is not allow MLM crypto company to established." is not really correct. Because UK have no law about MLM crypto company. And we also opened companies in some other countries to reduce risk.
Hope to see you in our success
Activity: 38
I find this interesting, will be watching this space.  Wink
Could you please give me more info about Lending v2.0. If that's clear, I will invest on you
Activity: 2
Good stuff, gambling and Spinning are my concerns
This is reminiscent of my first purchase of REC.
I need more information on this, then I will join.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Dear friend
What about this lending v2.0? I need more info to invest!
Now I see your ideas very well, hope to succeed!
Thanks
Activity: 5
Q4 2017:
- Start Token Sale.
- Launch the internal trading exchange.
- Launch the Spinning program.
- Release a mobile wallet.
- Mining with Mobile.
Q1 2018:
- Listed on CoinExchange.io, Yobit.com, Coinmarketcap.com.
- Complete website and global betting application online.
- Upgrade and complete the functions of the website and online mobile
betting application.
-Marketing in over 100 countries.
Q2 2018:
- Deploying marketing in all countries around the world.
- The total value of betting transactions will use Martcoin: $ 15 billion.
- Occupy about 0.5% of market share in the betting market.
Quarter 3 - 4 in 2018:
- The total value of betting transactions will use Martcoin: $ 30 billion.
- Occupy about 1% market share in the betting market.
2019:
- Occupy 5% market share in the betting market.
- Martcoin betting deals reached $ 150 billion.
brand new
Activity: 0
instantly.

what's up. lending and get profit 67% / day. Is it real?

You will have a chance to win a prize of 67% a day.
- You must deposit money into your Spinning account to participate, with a 100% chance of winning a day.
- There are 3 prizes: Gold 1%, Platinum 3% and Diamond 67%
- Normally, you will receive profit from 40 to 50% of the month. If you are lucky enough to constantly win the diamond prizes, you can raise your account 20 times in just one month. If not, in the worst case, you still have a minimum profit of 30% per month.
- Winnings will be sent to you after you spinned and can be liquidated immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: