Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Martcoin – The first blockchain platform for betting in the world. - page 6. (Read 8227 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Promotion & bounty program
+ Access to 100 countries, in 11 languages.
+ Social network ads in over 100 countries.
+ Banner advertising on 200 websites in 100 countries.
+ Marketing on the top 10 visited websites about cryptocurrency.
+ 8% commission token sale. You will get 8% bonus when reffering a new ICO buyer.
+ Affiliate Marketing is up to 16%.
We have an affiliate program up to 7 bonus levels for our members to promote MART coins to the world. Affiliate bonus will be obtained by way of members must join Spinning program at least once time. In the affiliate program,  or the next when there are members or investors who do spinning through your referral then you can get an affiliate bonus
instantly.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It looks promising project with 67% daily profit and smart contract feature included. But I really wonder that is it possible for long-term investment. The estimated profit is extremely (might be unbelievable) high, can developers and the project itself can maintain that sort of high profit for their investors in long-term? How they do that should be mentioned clearly in the roadmap.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When could I tranfer ETH into my account on martcoin.io?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
actually these lending coins always are sooo popular, all the best team,.... hope you guys rock ahead
Activity: 244
How to use coin in your project?
Activity: 1
I think, you should be clear about Contract address, and any bounty campaign
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Activity: 104
it's a good site.
Lending Coin v2.0.
it's high profit.
Activity: 149
Contract address please..?
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
i think it's a cool project for globa betting platform and martcoin will be release mobile wallet in Q4 2017 it's will be awesome and just waiting for it.
Activity: 48
what's up. lending and get profit 67% / day. Is it real?
Activity: 5
It's a great project with Lending 2.0. It can be a project like Hextracoin. I will invest in it.
Activity: 538
Merit: 251
ASK
Coins that "Promise Profit" are usually shitcoins for sure.

Also, Unless you have a special platform that has lots of tools, no one is going to resort to your token for betting. Betting can happen in ANY currency. We don't need a token for it.
Activity: 72
The Next Big Thing
why should be given a limit of purchases every day?
Activity: 37
MARTCOIN
The revolution of global betting technology.

MARTCOIN Introduction
Cointype: ETH Token
Technology: Smart Contract
Standard: ERC20
Maximum Coin Supply: 29,000,000
Token Sale: 5,800,000

MARTCOIN is a cryptocurrency, based on ETH blockchain, which integrates Smart Contract technology and ERC20 standard. As an ETH token and an open protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. MART enables asset owners to unlock the value of assets by creating and selling or betting their asset tokens. As a result, MART will be widely used in the Betting market.

ICO ended successfully  
The ICO will run for 16 days beginning December 08, 2017 at 12:00 PM UTC and ending on December 24, 2017 at 08:00 AM UTC. After successful ICO, Mart Platform will launch the internal trading exchange to users who bought coins from us directly, and open the market for trading.

Promotion & bounty program
+ Access to 100 countries, in 11 languages.
+ Social network ads in over 100 countries.
+ Banner advertising on 200 websites in 100 countries.
+ Marketing on the top 10 visited websites about cryptocurrency.

Other languages:
Português , Español, Italiano, Pyccкий язык , 中文  , 日本語, 한국어 , Tiếng Việt , Bahasa Indonesia, اللغة العربية,
Follow us and join the discussion

Pages:
Jump to: