Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaskCoin and MaskNetwork - page 4. (Read 33380 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
August 13, 2014, 03:31:04 PM
Right now, comparing Ethereum with MaskCoin or any other shitcoin is a nonsense...

Grin

I guess English is not your native tongue? Or is it a Freudian slip? Smiley

No, it's not. And when i type fast, i make a lot of spelling mistakes...Smiley)
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
August 13, 2014, 10:29:29 AM
Right now, comparing Ethereum with MaskCoin or any other shitcoin is a nonsense...

Grin

I guess English is not your native tongue? Or is it a Freudian slip? Smiley
August 13, 2014, 10:22:59 AM
Two words: too expensive

The wallet has o ton of cool features....Only time can tell if it's too expensive or dirt cheap.

Anyway, bitcoins where very expensive at $5 / coin, 2 years ago.

What features, can you list them, there is P2P market so far as I know, but many coins has this feature, oh, it has embedded ads too, any others?

Let me say it this way, Ethereum is very fantastic and very innovative but now the presale raised only 15M dollars, if all MSK sold out, I suppose it will raise 10M dollars, but can you compare MSK with Ethereum?!

I have just read the Ethereum TOS, and i think you were scammed. Ethereum is an inflationary currency, with zero value. The inflation rate is huge (26%), but it could be changed anytime soon.

"....for technical reasons EthSuisse may need to change the annual rate of new creation to a value lower than 26% to account for changes to the Ethereum mining algorithm or to address other issues that may arise. There is no guarantee that this percentage will be accurate or that this rate will continue at the same level....."

Right now, comparing Ethereum with MaskCoin or any other shitcoin is a nonsense... Ethereum is not a coin. Ethereum is fuel.

For more details check this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-maximum-number-of-coins-737234

August 13, 2014, 09:53:15 AM
You guys realize that the way the exchange "determines" the prize that it is a pyramid scheme right?

"A pyramid scheme is an unsustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public....In a pyramid scheme, an organization compels individuals to make a payment and join. In exchange, the organization promises its new members a share of the money taken from every additional member that they recruit."

- We don't pay old investors using the money from new investors. We pay them from their own money.
- We don't ask you to enroll other people into the scheme.
- We do sale something in exchange for USD.

A market like maskexchange.com has huge advantages :

- The liquidity is guaranteed. There is always a buyer. There is always a seller.
- Transactions are instantly executed at the right price.
- Price gaps are not possible. In a regular market like Bitstamp, if the buyers get out of the market for a short period of time, the price collapses.

and so on...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 13, 2014, 12:14:27 AM
You guys realize that the way the exchange "determines" the prize that it is a pyramid scheme right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
August 12, 2014, 06:28:00 PM
give me the java file, the script file doesn't work for me.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2014, 10:13:46 AM
Mask dev,

There is an error in http://www.maskexchange.com/

When you choose "sell MASK", the description shows"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD"

The right description should be "The price decreases 0.00001 USD after each MSK sold. For example, if you sell 100 MSK, the price will decrease 0.001 USD".
August 12, 2014, 10:05:58 AM
I noticed another thing, when I try to buy MSK in http://www.maskexchange.com/
there is a paragraph saying as below, so if all 5 million MSK sold out, the price per MSK will be very high, correct?

"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD. Keep in mind that the real network is not yet launched. You will receive the real coins in your wallet on mars, 15, 2015."

You can buy any amount of masks using BTC or USD in any time. You can sell any amount of masks to get BTC or USD in any time. No buy and sell list! This is very different from others.

Man,

I am talking the price per MSK, when we buy MSK, price will grow, but if we sell MSK, will price reduce with the same ratio???

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 10:04:36 AM
there is a paragraph saying as below, so if all 5 million MSK sold out, the price per MSK will be very high, correct?

"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD. Keep in mind that the real network is not yet launched. You will receive the real coins in your wallet on mars, 15, 2015."

You can buy any amount of masks using BTC or USD in any time. You can sell any amount of masks to get BTC or USD in any time. No buy and sell list! This is very different from others.

Man,

I am talking the price per MSK, when we buy MSK, price will grow, but if we sell MSK, will price reduce with the same ratio???
legendary
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 10:01:05 AM

The wallet has o ton of cool features....Only time can tell if it's too expensive or dirt cheap.

What features, can you list them, there is P2P market so far as I know, but many coins has this feature, oh, it has embedded ads too, any others?

Really, it's a long list. For example, open your wallet and click on an address and you will see 5 tabs of unique options you can assign to an address, like 3 types of double factor authentication, IPN, request additional data....

There is a one click p2p escrowing service, multiple signatures, messaging, ads, asset market, and a market where you can buy physical / digital goods using MSK or any other coin issued by a thirth party and so on.

Can you give me an example of p2p anonymous distributed market for physical / digital goods Huh Don't tell me about scams built on top of Bitcoin QT client with 0 features and some blurred screenshots.

I am reading this forum almost every day and i could not find something similar. Not even close to...

the sub-project of VIA coin named clearinghouse  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734674.0, now they have a very famous DEV named  Peter Todd, another one is still in IPO, I don't want to say its name, and some others claimed they will have P2P market.
August 12, 2014, 09:58:39 AM

legendary
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

legendary
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 09:47:53 AM

Let me say it this way, Ethereum is very fantastic and very innovative but now the presale raised only 15M dollars, if all MSK sold out, I suppose it will raise 10M dollars, but can you compare MSK with Ethereum?!
August 12, 2014, 09:47:17 AM

Really, it's a long list. For example, open your wallet and click on an address and you will see 5 tabs of unique options you can assign to an address, like 3 types of double factor authentication, IPN, request additional data....

There is a one click p2p escrowing service, multiple signatures, messaging, ads, asset market, and a market where you can buy physical / digital goods using MSK or any other coin issued by a thirth party and so on.

Can you give me an example of p2p anonymous distributed market for physical / digital goods Huh Don't tell me about scams built on top of Bitcoin QT client with 0 features and some blurred screenshots.

I am reading this forum almost every day and i could not find something similar. Not even close to...
legendary
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 09:31:48 AM

August 12, 2014, 09:19:35 AM
You can download Proof of Concept wallet from www.masknetwork.com

I have installed the POC wallet for windows. But when I start the wallet,it shows the error:

An error has occurred during startup:

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at kernel.CDB.execute(CDB.java:68)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.tableExist(CBootstrap.java:641)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.checkTables(CBootstrap.java:665)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.(CBootstrap.java:15)
   at kernel.main.main(main.java:121)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

What's wrong?

It's solved now. Please uninstall and download the new installer.  

I can use the wallet now.It's very cool! But one problem,I cann't make the wallet full-screen in windows 7. It's inconvenient to use some buttons because some buttons will be hided if the wallet cann't be full-screen.

Another problem is the font is small.

I think so.

Full screen is Work In Progress. I agrre that on a small screen it could be annoying.
August 12, 2014, 09:18:22 AM

legendary
Angel investor.
August 12, 2014, 08:44:59 AM
August 12, 2014, 07:45:04 AM
You can download Proof of Concept wallet from www.masknetwork.com

I have installed the POC wallet for windows. But when I start the wallet,it shows the error:

An error has occurred during startup:

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at kernel.CDB.execute(CDB.java:68)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.tableExist(CBootstrap.java:641)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.checkTables(CBootstrap.java:665)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.(CBootstrap.java:15)
   at kernel.main.main(main.java:121)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

What's wrong?

It's solved now. Please uninstall and download the new installer.  

I can use the wallet now.It's very cool! But one problem,I cann't make the wallet full-screen in windows 7. It's inconvenient to use some buttons because some buttons will be hided if the wallet cann't be full-screen.

Another problem is the font is small.

I think so.
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
August 11, 2014, 03:27:14 PM
gzip: sfx_archive.tar.gz: not in gzip format

I am sorry, but the installer file seems to be corrupted.
If you downloaded that file please try it again. If you
transfer that file with ftp please make sure that you are
using binary mode.

Any help?  using linux
Pages:
Jump to: