Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaskCoin and MaskNetwork - page 7. (Read 33380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 05, 2014, 11:28:11 AM
What's wrong with these devs?Huh
They really think people are all idiots.
maidsafe, ethereum, swarm, stellar..... You all think you're the next big thins like facebook, gmail.....

The problem is that people are still willing to pay the price. As long as this keeps going those people will keep exploiting everyone
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
August 05, 2014, 11:25:29 AM
What's wrong with these devs?Huh
They really think people are all idiots.
maidsafe, ethereum, swarm, stellar..... You all think you're the next big thins like facebook, gmail.....
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
August 05, 2014, 11:20:56 AM
Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Really?Huh? 5 million?Huh??
So you guys own 90% of the total coins?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//
WTF!?
Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

total 100 mil coins, dev has 5 mil,5%, starting price for 1 MSK is 1 USD / MSK, and the real coins in your wallet on fucking mars, 15, 2015.

what can I say?!

you guys are really greedy!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 05, 2014, 11:18:37 AM
Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

So you guys can sell 5 mil dollars!!! Why should we buy your coins?!

Yeah price and amount seem unreasonable high.

It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!! All belongs to devs!!!

Yeah, I don't mind that devs get something for their time involved, also if they have a good plan on how to use IPO funds --> sure why not.

But 5 m $ + is just ludacris
Merit: 500
August 05, 2014, 11:17:35 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

Pffff, thanks for coming out Maskcoin.  Next coin.
Activity: 408
August 05, 2014, 11:13:30 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 05, 2014, 11:11:57 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

Activity: 408
August 05, 2014, 11:09:40 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

So you guys can directly sell 5 mil dollars!!! It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!!

Why should we buy your coins?!
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
MaskNetwork lead developer
August 05, 2014, 11:00:34 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

Merit: 251
August 05, 2014, 10:24:10 AM
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?
August 05, 2014, 10:06:30 AM
This is a short roadmap :

1. August, 5, 2014 - Official exchange launch (www.maskexchange.com)

2. August 10, 2014 - Proof of concept client release (a regular client that will not connect to the test net. It's perfect if you want to review all the network features)

3. September 10, 2014 - TESTNET LAUNCH. THE REAL NET IS SCHEDULED TO BE LAUNCHED in JANUARY, 2015 !!!
On September 10, the client should be capable of :

- Sending MSK
- Sending MSK using an escrower address
- Sending user issued coins / assets
- Sending user issued coins / assets using an escrower address

ADDRESS OPTIONS (address options are options that can be applied to each of your addresses. They are ususally security features.):

- Renting an address name

- Address frozing (a frozen address can not send coins for a limited period, see screenshots)

- Address sharing (you can share an address private key with another one, see screenshots)

- Enable / disable messages for an address

- Restricted recipients (you can restrict the recipients for any of your addresses. In this case, an attacker that compromises your private key will be able only to send coins to some predefined addresses. You can "chain" this rule over multiple addresses making almost impossible fo0r someone to teal your coins)

- One time password activation (If you activate this option, each outgoing transaction will require an unique password. After each transaction a new password is generated and the network is informed about this new password)

- Multiple signatures (if you add a new signature to an address, any outgoing transaction will have to be aproved by all designated signers. The network can wait for all signatures or obtain them from web addresses)

- Sealing an address. If you seal an address, no security options can be applied for a while. Ususally after you apply security options on an address, you should also SEAL it. If an attacket get your private key, he / she will not be able to apply new security options like adding a new signature....

MESSAGING
- Send messages to other addresses

ADS
- Post an advertising message

So, only 25%-30% of all features will be activated. As i have already mentioned before, MaskCoin is something much more than a distributed market and much more than a simple coin. There are a lot of details to be discussed.

IPO
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, 75% of messages we receive are not about features or client operations. 75% of you asks "when is the IPO", when the "presale begin ?" and so on....

Maskcoin means inovation, so there is not going to be a regular IPO where the developers scream "5 minutes until end, buy, buy, buy !!!"....Smiley) We have decided to sale real MSK that will be delivered on January, 2015 using the OFFICIAL EXCHANGE (WWW.MASKEXCHANGE.com)

WHAT IS MASKEXCHANGE.COM ?
Bassically is an automated USD / MSK exchange where the price is adjusted after each purchase / sale of MSK. It has guaranteed liquidity, because you are not selling / buying MSK from other traders. We sale / buy MSK on the spot and the system is adjusting the price after each trade. The fee is 0.5% / transaction. It's new kind of exchange...one that can execute any order size any time with 0 delays while the market price moves depending on supply / demand. The starting price for 1 MSK is 1 USD / MSK.

For example, if the price is 1.9832 and you buy 25 MSK, the exchange is instantly executed but the price jumps to 1.9857. If you sell 25, the price become 1.9807

You can deposit USD by
- Bitcoin (automated)
- OKPay (manual)

You can withdraw USD by
- Bitcoin (automated)
- PayPal (manual)
- Payza (manual)
- OkPay (manual)
- SEPA Transfer (manual)
- International bank transfer

If you keep your coins, you will receive REAL MSK over the REAL NET in January, 2015.

If you have questions, you can ask on this thread. We will check it daily.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 05, 2014, 09:17:09 AM
We will release this week the proof of concept client, the official exchange, the complete roadmap and other details regarding the project.

Nice, looking forward to that. Do you have an ETA for the IPO?
August 05, 2014, 02:34:56 AM
We will release this week the proof of concept client, the official exchange, the complete roadmap and other details regarding the project.
Merit: 500
August 04, 2014, 03:14:16 PM
Any updates?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2014, 10:38:24 AM
That wallet looks impressive, watching interestingly how this turn out  Wink
Activity: 308
July 31, 2014, 10:25:17 AM
long time no see the dev
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 31, 2014, 09:58:08 AM
I will always keep an eye on here, I hope this is not an investigation, and then disappeared ~ Roll Eyes
July 31, 2014, 07:50:17 AM
We will post details regarding the alpha tests / roadmap in the next 3 days. Stay tuned.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
July 28, 2014, 06:23:36 PM
any update?

?? Not the best advertisement of a dev to vanish for a week without any heads up
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
July 25, 2014, 05:34:16 AM
any update?
Pages:
Jump to: