Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange! - page 12. (Read 17377 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
come and enter matrix world....
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
DEV please send a email to poloniex

From their FAQ: Send an email to [email protected] and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

So we should all prepare something to write to them. Maybe we should preview what in this forum and then send it if everyone here is cool with it.

dev you can sent a email to poloniex

nice exchange platform

Yes I will, Please give me some time! Smiley I will by tomorrow Smiley

revolution just started Cool
legendary

From their FAQ: Send an email to [email protected] and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

So we should all prepare something to write to them. Maybe we should preview what in this forum and then send it if everyone here is cool with it.

nice exchange platform

that‘s great, hope we have a great matrix community!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello, can you help me? the coins on old wallet not confirmed in new wallet, why? what should I do? I mention that no looks old address with which I received coins.

Sorry for my english

delete everything. the coin the wallet the blockchain everything

are you kidding? delete wallet? If I delete wallet, I lost all the coins.

Unless it was generated with the latest wallet-qt it will not work on this blockchain that we are on.

I can send you 1k for help Smiley

MHinwVSdsHtfM1NQs4dJXfyD39bDY1VJPD

Thanks man
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer

nice exchange platform

legendary

nice exchange platform
legendary
now everything is ok now,  finally we have a working matrix coin.
legendary
just because we are matrix fan,,,

i will keep mine this....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hello, can you help me? the coins on old wallet not confirmed in new wallet, why? what should I do? I mention that no looks old address with which I received coins.

Sorry for my english

IF YOU hav the old coins at the wallet they worth nothing. the chain has be changed
legendary

Sorry for my english

the old coin is useless, you should delete it, now we are on the new chain with new coin

i also has 400k old mtrix coin, and i delete it

now we have a new coin now!!!
Designer & Developer

Sorry for my english

Unless it was generated with the latest wallet-qt it will not work on this blockchain that we are on.

I can send you 1k for help Smiley
legendary
http://coinminer.net:19993/static/

I could use some company on this one. Wink It's up and running fine. No account needed.

i will join you

Sorry for my english

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://coinminer.net:19993/static/

I could use some company on this one. Wink It's up and running fine. No account needed.
Designer & Developer

Sorry for my english

Please make sure you delete all old wallet.dat files if you downloaded the old client, delete all files from before and download the new wallet-qt from http://www.mtxcoin.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sorry for my english

Sorry for my english
legendary
i like the website!!!

http://www.mtxcoin.com/

think i have to watch the movie again Cool

haha all matrix fans.

let's build a matrix community.

you know what to choose Cool

haha will watch this movie again

put this picture on the ANN thread???
Designer & Developer
haha dev you change the ANN title to be more attractive

haha such as enter the matrix world
 Smiley
thanks for the update and hard working

will support this coin

I will, Plan on seeing a bunch of cool updates tomorrow, It is a lot to organize and keep going. I will update the OP, the site, and get some more services up! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: