Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange! - page 9. (Read 17377 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
10THashes
nonono i don't mean that.... i mean after 2 3 weeks or a month... ppl may panic.. i personally like a coins to stay off an achange for a few couse his price will grow. ppl will know it ... more will come. i keep i never sell anything

Well in case you do want it on an exchange people can vote by donating BTC here to get it on C-Cex.com: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Submit Matrixcoin to other exchanges guys! Smiley

Upvoted!

Here is my ref link to c-cex in case anyone hasn't registered with that exchange yet. Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?id=reg&rf=884D11ED00FCD6271DD18F2A48ECA498

give them btc to at it to exchange Huh no way. this is black market lol !!!! they will take from transactions .... If they like !
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
nonono i don't mean that.... i mean after 2 3 weeks or a month... ppl may panic.. i personally like a coins to stay off an achange for a few couse his price will grow. ppl will know it ... more will come. i keep i never sell anything

Well in case you do want it on an exchange people can vote by donating BTC here to get it on C-Cex.com: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Upvoted!

Here is my ref link to c-cex in case anyone hasn't registered with that exchange yet. Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?id=reg&rf=884D11ED00FCD6271DD18F2A48ECA498
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer

Designer & Developer
if that doen't go to exchange soon then it will be bad

I am giving away 100k MTX for someone to put Matrixcoin on an exchange! Exchange owners please contact me!
Activity: 462

Chill out, so if a coin doesn't hit an exchange in under 24 hours it is dead now?  Jesus, no one has any patience anymore.

MINE ALL THE COINS IN THE 1ST WEEK, HALVE BLOCK REWARDS EVERY BLOCK, GET IT ON AN EXCHANGE AS SOON AS THE GENESIS BLOCK IS MINED, AND IF THE PRICE DOESN'T CONTINUOUSLY MOVE IN A STRAIGHT LINE UPWARD AT LEAST DOUBLING IN VALUE EVERY DAY FOR ETERNITY AND IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE BY TOMORROW IT IS A DEAD SHIT COIN!!!!

Sorry, i'm not specifically picking on you.  That just seems to be the attitude around here these days.
Activity: 462
Looking to give 100k MTX to first person to create a Block Explorer and MTX Exchange!

As far as an exchange goes, the scifi-ex.com seems like a natural fit.  Unfortunately, like 4 people trade on a volume of 1/100 of a BTC a day there.  Exaggerating of course, but damn, wish that exchange would see some growth already.
Designer & Developer
Looking to give 100k MTX to first person to create a Block Explorer and MTX Exchange!
Designer & Developer
what is wrong here?

RCC: Error in 'src/qt/matrixcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_af_ZA.qm'
[snip]
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/matrixcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_zh_TW.qm'

As a temporary fix you can copy those from another coin, eg
Code:
cp somecoin/src/qt/locale/*.qm matrixcoin/src/qt/locale/
Also, I haven't check but I bet the files are there just named wrongly (case issues)

Any chance of more nodes? "addnode=107.170.206.242" doesn't quite cut it

I will setup another node today, it is very easy to do so with digitalocean.

I am pretty sure all that code is fine, but I will double check matrixcoin.qrc etc. today.
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
99,9% of the blocks found
12THashes and growing
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
sell 100k MTX for 0.5 btc

pm your offer
legendary
bitcoin is down now, we need more promotion...
Activity: 182
Awesome Launch of this new coin.. Im madd at myself for not loading teamviewer on my pc this morning... Now i cant redirect my miners from work today! Cant wait till i get home to point my hash power to this before the difficulty goes thru the roof!

Hey.. we have an app that might help you in future:
https://www.minep.it/download/

Once you've installed it you can control your miners from our website, from any device. As long as you have a browser and internet connection you can control them.

Will this work with antminer S1 that are connected to the network? This piece of software looks very handy!

We've not tested specifically with that. Although, it's compatible with CGMiner isn't it? So I can't see a reason why not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what is wrong here?

RCC: Error in 'src/qt/matrixcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_af_ZA.qm'
[snip]
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/matrixcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_zh_TW.qm'

As a temporary fix you can copy those from another coin, eg
Code:
cp somecoin/src/qt/locale/*.qm matrixcoin/src/qt/locale/
Also, I haven't check but I bet the files are there just named wrongly (case issues)

Any chance of more nodes? "addnode=107.170.206.242" doesn't quite cut it
legendary
PM me to get some free matrix coin

PM me and enter matrix world

yes i am start a giveaway just PM me

still giveaway just pm me
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Awesome Launch of this new coin.. Im madd at myself for not loading teamviewer on my pc this morning... Now i cant redirect my miners from work today! Cant wait till i get home to point my hash power to this before the difficulty goes thru the roof!

Hey.. we have an app that might help you in future:
https://www.minep.it/download/

Once you've installed it you can control your miners from our website, from any device. As long as you have a browser and internet connection you can control them.

Will this work with antminer S1 that are connected to the network? This piece of software looks very handy!
legendary
I love matrix. is there some for giveaway. my miner so slow.

MTX: MB84a5zVXTsWxPXStdeJ1jN4gecEfJ7xJQ

do not leave your address on this main thread, you can pm me for somecoins
Pages:
Jump to: