Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 15. (Read 27168 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
2.67usd per coin. let go to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It should be worth over $10.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi all community members. Due technical issue, all payments for MasterBit signature campaign will be deliver on 18 June((Monday). Thank you for support.

Today is far 19 June, but do not receive the payment as announcement above, EdgeAir? Might be we already get stuck on transferring network due to technical problems.
Hello! True, we got some technical problems. All participants will receive their payment tomorrow 100%!
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Hi all community members. Due technical issue, all payments for MasterBit signature campaign will be deliver on 18 June((Monday). Thank you for support.

Today is far 19 June, but do not receive the payment as announcement above, EdgeAir? Might be we already get stuck on transferring network due to technical problems.
Activity: 82
2.67usd per coin. let go to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Wow, 6.1 btc Of buy support now, someone wants MBC
Lol, Masterbit surpassed $3 again with news on Instanodes.

Masterbit is very undervalued if you look at other similar projects to instanode like GIN, and then add in stopscam.me and the masterbit ico platform you have a trifecta of uses. This coin really could skyrocket.
Activity: 168
Lol, Masterbit surpassed $3 again with news on Instanodes.
It seems that the community of MBC has become inactive. Some participants have taken off their signature wearing.
No. I'm not against it at all. I hope that we will all be satisfied with our contributions in the end.

Ann is as active as ever
Activity: 8
I rely this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck guys!
copper member
Activity: 84
It seems that the community of MBC has become inactive. Some participants have taken off their signature wearing.
No. I'm not against it at all. I hope that we will all be satisfied with our contributions in the end.

We have great active community!!!
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Activity: 168
Hope to see Instanode Masterbit soon.
We are working hard to release platform ASAP

Highly dedication on Masterbit project. Thank you.
We are working on MasterBit Instanode project without holidays. Wait 2-3 days for release date announcement.
copper member
Thank you. Working on technical documentation for Instanode Project. As soon as it will be ready and after main correction from our great editor and team member  we will share it with all community for comments and recommendations
Have you had exact launch day for Masterbit Instanode, MasterBIT_DEV?

We are working hard to release platform ASAP
Activity: 58
Thank you. Working on technical documentation for Instanode Project. As soon as it will be ready and after main correction from our great editor and team member  we will share it with all community for comments and recommendations
Have you had exact launch day for Masterbit Instanode, MasterBIT_DEV?
We are working on MasterBit Instanode project without holidays. Wait 2-3 days for release date announcement.
Activity: 13
This is a very nice project with potential!
Spotless idea,  detailed and profitable approach, plausible vision.
There will be monthly fee like in any VPS hosting, but it will be charged in MBC (the difference from VPS is that you do need to setup anything to start MN, just one click and your MN is ready). The listing to the Instanodes Platform for other MN coins also will be paid in MBC.
What a amazing idea, dev!
Instanode will make lives of masternode investors easier because they can pay for VPS cost using MBC, which has fast transaction speed, low transaction fees, etc.
Thanks for your great works!

I love this, MBC is going to become very valuable since there will be many different ways to spend it.
Activity: 149
There will be monthly fee like in any VPS hosting, but it will be charged in MBC (the difference from VPS is that you do need to setup anything to start MN, just one click and your MN is ready). The listing to the Instanodes Platform for other MN coins also will be paid in MBC.
What a amazing idea, dev!
Instanode will make lives of masternode investors easier because they can pay for VPS cost using MBC, which has fast transaction speed, low transaction fees, etc.
Thanks for your great works!
Activity: 149
It sounds something like VPS-service in MBC platform and fees can be paid in MBC.
Do I understand right?
copper member
How will instanode tie into the mbc economy?

How will instanode tie into the mbc economy?
Pages:
Jump to: