Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 11. (Read 27168 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me

We are finishing development of the the core of Instanodes system. Working hard to release the platform ASAP.

Wow an awesome product is going to released. Dev you are doing the great job. We - supporters really admire your hard working attitude. Thank you.
Activity: 174
Lick me

Thank you EdgeAir for kept your promise on time. Glad to be a part of promising potential MBC project.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Signature campaign still ongoing. Payments will be send today.
I joined your signature campaign! When is the next payment? Next Wednesday, 7-4? Could you later make the spreadsheet available or confirm that I filled out my information correctly?
Activity: 257

Masterbit coin will move up, more volume in next days and so will more chances.
Instanodes system may be play crucial role in price movements of MBC this year.
https://twitter.com/ThienThucTran/status/1012119232052527104
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

We are finishing development of the the core of Instanodes system. Working hard to release the platform ASAP.

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
it takes less then 100$ to create a new coin and they charge people over 5k usd
they say they will help about promotion and they coin dont have no promotion lol
so the coin have no good used and its a pow so people will be mining and selling the coin , mn holders will be selling they rewards
so they have no way to balance they lose

Actually it has great use..... a premine watching platform called stopscam.me, a crowdfunding ICO tools platform in masterbit, and a GIN type instant masternode concept called instanode.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
If you're a member rank you will receive 25MBC. You can check the payment rate on their OP.
25 MBC per week for Member rank. sounds great payment for my next rank.
I gonna be ranked up in the next several days, and I will apply for joining Masterbit signature company next week.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67

A good sign to hear this announcement from you EdgeAir.

How many weeks till the end day of Masterbit signature campaign, EdgeAir?
How about payment rates for Member rank next week.?

I don't know when this signature campaign will end, I would like also to know.

If you're a member rank you will receive 25MBC. You can check the payment rate on their OP.
Activity: 26
I am review in website on your plan, It's truly nice!
Really good design, excellence logo, watchful results.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
How many weeks till the end day of Masterbit signature campaign, EdgeAir?
How about payment rates for Member rank next week.?
Activity: 58
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
Let me know if this signature campaign is still active! Are they paying properly? Why are there insatiable people?

The campaign still on the run, yes I got paid last week for the 2nd signature campaign.

Next payment will be today. I don't know if they will continue once the participants will get paid for the 4th round of the signature campaign.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Today, predicted annual ROI for one Masterbit Masternode has been still over 600%
Personally, it is extremely high ROI.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MBC/
Hope that real ROI will be the same as of the predicted one.
Activity: 168

You can control our pre-mine on our platform Stop Scam Me http://StopScam.Me,

We are not spending even one MBC from our premine.

Even for all advertisement and development we use our team initial investments.
By now, I have not found any evidence which shows Masterbit Project is a scam one.
It might be changed in the future, but for now I believe in the project and its energetic team.
Activity: 149
Let me know if this signature campaign is still active! Are they paying properly? Why are there insatiable people?
It is probably that the signature campaign of Masterbit has ended this week, or it will only last one more week.
You can check the information in previous pages to get more exact details.
Or you can get it faster by looking at post history of EdgeAir.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Activity: 111
Hello all. Here is the MBC first Press Release which have been published today.
https://thebitcoinnews.com/announcing-masterbit-coin-and-the-masterbit-platform/
having official article on Masterbit project in https://thebitcoinnews.com is a great achivement for Masterbit project.
Readers of the website will get more hints on what are main purposes of Masterbit project, which has launched new website recently.
Pages:
Jump to: