Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 118. (Read 190833 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This coin very needs RICH LIST.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
nice idea i'll leave a wallet running on my mine
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1148
Interesting idea, windows wallet downloaded and working fine.
I'll try and keep my wallet open for as long as possible over the next 7 days, let's see how many coins I can get  Smiley
What's the hourly payout like atm?

Last one was 20 coins.

Wow that's crazy, so many people so fast  Shocked I was kinda hoping it would still be in the 3 digits  Cheesy I bet the people who got in at launch got some really nice payouts though, at least in the first few hours.
Oh well, hopefully I'll still be able to accumulate a decent amount  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My first hour I recieved 19.6 MCL  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Just got 19.607843 .. 10 Minutes after downloading and starting the wallet  Grin
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
250 wallets online to take 20 coins
legendary
I'll try and keep my wallet open for as long as possible over the next 7 days, let's see how many coins I can get  Smiley

Last one was 20 coins.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i am sorry for all the questions but I added 2 nodes and my wallet is working now thanks for the help. bt is it necessary to keep adding more nodes now ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
We're going to be in single digit payouts in no time
Activity: 129
I started 1 single VPS with Amazon AWS, but I haven't got any coins, are all Amazon AWS IPs banned or something?
It's quite possible that someone else have installed MCL wallet befere you did.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
I started 1 single VPS with Amazon AWS, but I haven't got any coins, are all Amazon AWS IPs banned or something?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I installed 10 MCL wallets on seperated miner machines ,why only 1 wallet got coins??  Huh Huh Huh

This was addressed earlier:

"But everyone can launch 10+ vps..."

>>True, but that would not be very profitable. I will monitor this, if I notice signs of this activity I will add filtering by /24 subnet, i.e. only one IP address from /24 subnet would be entitled for the faucet distribution.
proxy works  Grin Grin

ya that is kind of a bummer but it makes sense.  When my friend and I would discuss the idea of this type of coin that exploit always became the factor that we couldn't figure out how to control through the software.
Activity: 129
I installed 10 MCL wallets on seperated miner machines ,why only 1 wallet got coins??  Huh Huh Huh

This was addressed earlier:

"But everyone can launch 10+ vps..."

>>True, but that would not be very profitable. I will monitor this, if I notice signs of this activity I will add filtering by /24 subnet, i.e. only one IP address from /24 subnet would be entitled for the faucet distribution.
proxy works  Grin Grin
Jump to: