Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 41. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
whats that

ALL wtite at HELP->Debug->Console : setgenerate true * (*1 , 2 , 3 (the processes for better working))

If I no wrong (for my wallet that help), that keep the wallet generate the blocs faster, and the transactions going more fast..., if some one who know better, please feel free to expl. better about that. but after this (the command) my wallet start more faster to generate the transactions from me.

this command means "solo pow mining" and there wasn't even a pow mining period .
if you even find a pow block you can only get the tx fees.

Ok it mean "mining" but after I do it, all my confirmations start at the moment in the next block. Not realy sure that help or no..., but for me that help  Cool (always have what to learn more and more, and always all you have what to teach me. Regards)

Well we're at PoS period. I don't know exactly you're PoW mining or not, (I didn't check the internal miner's code).
if you're PoS mining it's a bad thing because normally internal miner uses 1 core to generate new PoS blocks.
But your mining power may be increasing the "PoS Difficulty" so aftarwards blocks will be found harder.

I guess we shouldn't give extra help to the PoS miner.

----------
I transfer some coins to bittrex for more than 10 hours but still stucked takes too long to confirm. What's happening?

It's moving .. just slow. One more confirm for mine, but I'm holding on to most of my MCL. I also have 2 wallets open to hopefully help the network a bit.
did you pay a network fee for transaction? if you didn't it may take a long while...
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Some idiot dumped down to 8500.

Why do that when the order books are still somewhat thin.

I don't understand some people.

ccex 14 -15k

No. I know. Came right back. Just makes me shake my head.
Activity: 268
I think tonight MCL will be on Bittrex

What's the reason that you think they will add MCL tonight? Do you know anything special or it's just a feeling or a wish?
Or you're just a stupid rattler?  Tongue  Tongue

I told that! yeah, now we can take advantage from weak hands and sell at 120k!! good trade!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
whats that

ALL wtite at HELP->Debug->Console : setgenerate true * (*1 , 2 , 3 (the processes for better working))

If I no wrong (for my wallet that help), that keep the wallet generate the blocs faster, and the transactions going more fast..., if some one who know better, please feel free to expl. better about that. but after this (the command) my wallet start more faster to generate the transactions from me.

this command means "solo pow mining" and there wasn't even a pow mining period .

Ok it mean "mining" but after I do it, all my confirmations start at the moment in the next block. Not realy sure that help or no..., but for me that help  Cool (always have what to learn more and more, and always all you have what to teach me. Regards)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I transfer some coins to bittrex for more than 10 hours but still stucked takes too long to confirm. What's happening?

Bittrex MCL market hasn't even been online for 10Hours lol I don't see how that's possible Roll Eyes
legendary
whales wants your coins cheap! Don't sell them under 20k sats!
even if you bought under 8k please don't sell it for 25-50% profit.
if you sell over 100k mcl under 20k sats 10% of all coins will be at whales and it's too undervalue...

legendary
whats that

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
whats that

legendary
Activity: 1092

take advantage of that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176

ccex 14 -15k
Activity: 418

legendary
Activity: 1176
whats that

For me too is the same situation, See/check the last few blocs they are OVERFLUUDED! Some one/few do shitz to make the MIRACLECOIN not properly working wallet, make MUCH SMALL TRANSACTIONS ....  Undecided
All for sure NEED TO BE WITH OPENED WALLETS !!! and if you want better for us ALL wtite at HELP->Debug->Console : setgenerate true * (*1 , 2 , 3 (the processes for better working))
Happy Bittrex trading.
I will try to push to finish the first bots over the weekend. I will post more update when I get something substantial.

Dev, 1-st get some REST, after that take the work about the Miracles which you give us ... Take it easy, to no have to think "how are you, do you have time for a rest etc....". You Write the game, we start it, and more monkey(people) are on the same ramus.
!!!WE ARE WITH YOU!!!
And I hope (I'm sure) you are with us  Cool

Best regards for the best job: SHNICI - Joro
legendary
Activity: 1078
4 out  of six still for me. been a couple hours. strained for sure.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I sent my coin to bittrex, after I pushed the send button the wallet went blocked for few seconds, after that the pop-up appeared, telling me that the coins has been sent. In about 1 minutes I saw the pending amount on bittrex. But after more than one hours my coin are still pending, and on my wallet I see Status 0/Unconfirmed with the "?" on that transaction. From the debug console I launched the command "checkwallet" and it give me the message
mismatched spent coins" : 111,
"amount in question" : 245.58531400
are my coin missed? or they can't be confirmed for some reason? Solution?

Thanks.

i have the same problem.

I think its just the strain on the network at the moment.
everybody is in the same boat.

dont panik it could take a fair few hours

Yes... don't worry! My first transaction too took too much
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
I sent my coin to bittrex, after I pushed the send button the wallet went blocked for few seconds, after that the pop-up appeared, telling me that the coins has been sent. In about 1 minutes I saw the pending amount on bittrex. But after more than one hours my coin are still pending, and on my wallet I see Status 0/Unconfirmed with the "?" on that transaction. From the debug console I launched the command "checkwallet" and it give me the message

Thanks.

i have the same problem.

I think its just the strain on the network at the moment.
everybody is in the same boat.

dont panik it could take a fair few hours
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Happy Bittrex trading.
I will try to push to finish the first bots over the weekend. I will post more update when I get something substantial.

Thanks!!! Very nice... Smiley Fasten your seatbelts, folks!!! Cool

hell yeah!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: