Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 42. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Happy Bittrex trading.
I will try to push to finish the first bots over the weekend. I will post more update when I get something substantial.

Thanks!!! Very nice... Smiley Fasten your seatbelts, folks!!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
wow bittrex finally added,it's nice to see it
we'll see it in the moon in few days
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Happy Bittrex trading.
I will try to push to finish the first bots over the weekend. I will post more update when I get something substantial.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
got 320 during pof phase... and accumulated a small stockipile of 3200 coins more in this days. ito da moon Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Managed to get a few hundred during distribution!
Looking forward to developments, keep up the great work dev  Roll Eyes

+1
Just that i got a few thousand  Cool
Activity: 450
Managed to get a few hundred during distribution!
Looking forward to developments, keep up the great work dev  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- for the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots
legendary
Activity: 1554
1. In wallet faucet.
MiracleCoin distribution is as fair as it can be! Everybody can get his/her fair share of MCL during distribution period. 1 000 000 MCL will be distributed during 8 days through in-wallet faucet. To take advantage of the faucet you just need to keep your wallet online to receive coins every hour. Each hour 5000 MCL will be sent out to wallets that have been online for the past hour. Every online wallet will receive equal amount of MCL, e.g. if 10 wallets are online every wallet will receive 500 MCL.
Faucet source code: https://github.com/MiracleCoin/faucet

2. Coin market price calculator (currently we are supporting Bittrex API, but later on we will add c-cex, Mintpal and other exchanges).
All coins exchange rates, listed on Bittrex can be calculated to one another and/or fiat, using BTC average price. This feature is available at launch. More exchanges and features will be added in coming weeks.

3. New Coin Alert.
We added a tool that alerts you every time a new coin is added to Bittrex. You will never miss another opportunity to buy/sell new coins. This feature will be available at launch. Further plans are to include new [ANN] thread postings alerts and certain price alerts.

Bittrex new coin alert: whenever a new coin is added to bittrex default youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk will open in your default browser. You can change the video or disable this notification altogether in Settings -> Options -> Notifications

4. In-Wallet Tradebots
Tradebot is a script that will run for any set time period and perform different actions on altcoin markets (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy)

5. In-Wallet Tradebot marketplace
MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

plus low coin supply (1,000,153 MCL)

This is gonna be huge.

do these things already exist or are they just future plans?

They all exist except for the last 2, the Dev said the first Buy/Sell ARB Bots will be added to the wallet in the coming days after distribution ends.
legendary
Activity: 1030
1. In wallet faucet.
MiracleCoin distribution is as fair as it can be! Everybody can get his/her fair share of MCL during distribution period. 1 000 000 MCL will be distributed during 8 days through in-wallet faucet. To take advantage of the faucet you just need to keep your wallet online to receive coins every hour. Each hour 5000 MCL will be sent out to wallets that have been online for the past hour. Every online wallet will receive equal amount of MCL, e.g. if 10 wallets are online every wallet will receive 500 MCL.

2. Coin market price calculator (currently we are supporting Bittrex API, but later on we will add c-cex, Mintpal and other exchanges).
All coins exchange rates, listed on Bittrex can be calculated to one another and/or fiat, using BTC average price. This feature is available at launch. More exchanges and features will be added in coming weeks.

3. New Coin Alert.
We added a tool that alerts you every time a new coin is added to Bittrex. You will never miss another opportunity to buy/sell new coins. This feature will be available at launch. Further plans are to include new [ANN] thread postings alerts and certain price alerts.

Bittrex new coin alert: whenever a new coin is added to bittrex default youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk will open in your default browser. You can change the video or disable this notification altogether in Settings -> Options -> Notifications

4. In-Wallet Tradebots
Tradebot is a script that will run for any set time period and perform different actions on altcoin markets (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy)

MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

This is gonna be huge.

do these things already exist or are they just future plans?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
cmon guys dont sell your coin below 20k  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
1. In wallet faucet.

3. New Coin Alert.

4. In-Wallet Tradebots

This is gonna be huge.
Activity: 236
bittrex added miracle, yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Activity: 854
come on whales!
it's your time!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply
$ 59,073             $ 4,405                1,000,153 MCL
165 BTC                  12 BTC

nice

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
p4n
Activity: 167
Next block is going to be hard, with all those coins moving to bittrex... can't wait to see MCL making +100btc/day volume this weekend
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
waiting for deposit to clear.
i am not going to ask below 35k.

Eat your pizza at 35k. I will wait my champagne at 400k within 1 month.
i have more miracles for that point in time.  Wink
selling few to cover the cost.
Activity: 434
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
waiting for deposit to clear.
i am not going to ask below 35k.

Eat your pizza at 35k. I will wait my champagne at 400k within 1 month.
Pages:
Jump to: