Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 6. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
EVRIKA! after restarted my pc first time failed and then it worked, finally started to sync, so TRY'IT!
Edit: Not really blocked at 1508 for some time now...
The problem is in my wallet.dat
without it (so with a fully new instal) it works fine
When i put my wallet.dat back in to my roaming file it crashes
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
EVRIKA! after restarted my pc first time failed and then it worked, finally started to sync, so TRY'IT!
Edit: Not really blocked at 1508 for some time now...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I got almost the same error with the CFN Wallet, but when I close it.., when I start it it work normally but always when I restart computer or I close it ...., it give me that MS Vis C++ Errors. My MS libraries are fine......, no one other get errors, and for me MCL wallet work w/o problems.
I have the same problem when trying to run it on Linux under Wine. But in windows 7, it's OK Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
I got almost the same error with the CFN Wallet, but when I close it.., when I start it it work normally but always when I restart computer or I close it ...., it give me that MS Vis C++ Errors. My MS libraries are fine......, no one other get errors, and for me MCL wallet work w/o problems.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Come on mates, get those wallets up.

I am staking the hell out of you Tongue

i wish i could

Sorry, I completely missed your post. Have you tried reinstalling the MS libraries?
legendary

i wish i could
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

legendary
my wallet opens without any problem, but when i got 1 connection it crashes

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So is it worth getting this wallet and trying to receive distributions now?

The distribution is over long time ago.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
phm.link
So is it worth getting this wallet and trying to receive distributions now?
my wallet keeps on crashing after opening
Same problem here, anyone has  an idea. Tried to reinstall the wallet and same issue.
delete the peers.dat and restart the wallet.
if this doesn't work then delete all files except for the wallet.dat and miraclecoin.conf, of course, and then restart the wallet.

Doesnt work for me either, even did a new install with my wallet.dat on a different pc same problem
+1
i don't know much more to be able to help you guys in this matter any longer.
above suggestions have worked for me every time i've run into this problem.

For me work too, BTW some posts behind you can check the .conf file (if you don't have). I install new wallet to new computer today to try, put the .conf file and all work normaly w/o problems ....
I tried to install just the wallet without my wallet.dat and it' doesn't work this way. Somehow after I replaced with my wallet.dat sometimes it remains open (does not crash) but still no sync...

Realy don't know what is your problem..., but everything is fine for me, for 2 other my friends too
Mby DEV make any changes and soon the wallet will have new version, don't know, but try to remove your chan. data, save only the MCL wallet.dat file, download at new point the wallet, before that, if you wish, check your computer for viruses, reinstall the new copy of the wallet, and start it, after the chan, data is downloaded to you, replace the new wallet.dat with your old and I hope all will be rdy for you Wink
Same problem here, anyone has  an idea. Tried to reinstall the wallet and same issue.
if this doesn't work then delete all files except for the wallet.dat and miraclecoin.conf, of course, and then restart the wallet.

Doesnt work for me either, even did a new install with my wallet.dat on a different pc same problem
+1

For me work too, BTW some posts behind you can check the .conf file (if you don't have). I install new wallet to new computer today to try, put the .conf file and all work normaly w/o problems ....
I tried to install just the wallet without my wallet.dat and it' doesn't work this way. Somehow after I replaced with my wallet.dat sometimes it remains open (does not crash) but still no sync...

+1

Activity: 457
Merit: 103

+1

+1
legendary

I said I allready tried that and didn't work... But Thank anyhow!
Activity: 457
Merit: 103

Can someone tell me what the intention of MCL is. I found the distribution of coins really cool, yet not sufficient. Why haven't they extended the payouts through the clients, lower amounts, but longer. So everyone could get in Smiley Or is there a second run being planned?

No second run.  Coin was first of its kind so I guess the developer had no baseline to work with.  Coin distribution is limited to $1.1 M. Coin is high risk, high return.  We are all sitting tight until the developer releases the next wallet, no-one buying or selling.  

True that, hard to judge when you're the first. However, in hindsight it seems to me that 1mil was a bit low, while findcoin has a bit too many coins. Also, the distribution periods vary. It would be interesting to hear everyones thoughts on ideal supply/distribution for proof-of-faucet coins.

Just be patience people, just w8..., the miracles not coming just for moment, some time the miracles need more time to come and show us his power Wink
Pages:
Jump to: