Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 8. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Mates some one have problem with the site loading ? (miraclecoin site ?) And witht Mega to DL the win wallet ?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Awesome, it's really awesome. Let's make it a miracle!
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
i have dl the wallet but i didn`t see any option of auto sell bot..can someone explain please?

Assuming you have the latest wallet.  

The top line in the wallet has overview / send coins / receive coins /  transactions / address book      You should see a little scroll tab to the right,  Click on that.  That should cause a drop down with Notifications / calculator / market place / bots.

Bot's is what you want.  

You can also stretch the wallet to the right, and it will display the hidden areas.  

i see it now,thanks:)...but when i click on it..nothing happen,my wallet version is v1.9.4.1

Are you sure you downloaded the latest wallet, that included the tradebot?  My version is the same as yours.  But sometimes Dev's forget to update the version.  So you could still be at the old level of the code.  Otherwise I have no idea why it's not working for you. 

thanks again!problem solve for i re download the wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
i have dl the wallet but i didn`t see any option of auto sell bot..can someone explain please?

The top line in the wallet has overview / send coins / receive coins /  transactions / address book      You should see a little scroll tab to the right,  Click on that.  That should cause a drop down with Notifications / calculator / market place / bots.

Bot's is what you want.  

You can also stretch the wallet to the right, and it will display the hidden areas.  

i see it now,thanks:)...but when i click on it..nothing happen,my wallet version is v1.9.4.1

Are you sure you downloaded the latest wallet, that included the tradebot?  My version is the same as yours.  But sometimes Dev's forget to update the version.  So you could still be at the old level of the code.  Otherwise I have no idea why it's not working for you. 

Bot's is what you want.  

legendary
Activity: 1007

Bot's is what you want.  

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
just voted for miracle coin dev, keep up the good work!!

We need just one more vote.  I know we can do this.  Lets bring this baby home! 
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
just voted for miracle coin dev, keep up the good work!!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Three more votes to go in three days and then this developer/coin is nominated.  Amazing effort so far.

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hey guys here is another update with how goes my progress:

1. I've got the Buy Bot almost down pat (only several more lines of code/revised code), I only had a couple of days last weekend to tinker with it because were full on at my work due to Christmas coming up.
2. The Market pair changes have been done, they are just waiting for the Buy Bot to be completed. (e.g more Market pairs will be listed and the selected coin's display won't say BTC anymore)
3. The Sell Bot will also be refurbished with the revised code prior to compiling the new Clients.
4. Updates won't be pushed to Github yet (They are on my Computer) until I have the Buy Bot finished and add the extra changes as stated above to prepare for the new MiracleCoin Wallet Builds.
5. After that is done I will strive to work on the Advanced Feature Bots since all the kinks should be worked out and it will be easier to do.
6. I am also thinking of adding in the future a "minimum required amount of MCL" that you would have to hold in your wallet to be eligible to use the Advance Bots Features.

I am grateful to those of you who are still around and lending your support to the coin.

I will see you MCL community very soon with a few spontaneous surprises.

MiracleCoin Dev

REALY THANKS DEV

is there a multipool for mcl?

It's a good question. Why there are no pools in OP?

There never were any pools to begin with because this coin was a give away trough in wallet faucet

A Multipool would be good for this coin IMO, we could mine the most profitable coins and then exchange those alts for BTC then buy MCL for MCL payouts, just like other PoS coins have done in the past & it kept the prices good.

why do you need a fancy multipool to mine most profitable coins and then exchange em to MCL? Multipool is a pain in the ass. Dev should rather spend his time to add more features and bots to miraclecoin

Any Multipool can add MCL as a payment option when you mine the most profitable coins, Hashcows does it, though I don't know if they are still around or paying.

Like always Nthused, you are right, agree with you all ^^
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

There never were any pools to begin with because this coin was a give away trough in wallet faucet

A Multipool would be good for this coin IMO, we could mine the most profitable coins and then exchange those alts for BTC then buy MCL for MCL payouts, just like other PoS coins have done in the past & it kept the prices good.

why do you need a fancy multipool to mine most profitable coins and then exchange em to MCL? Multipool is a pain in the ass. Dev should rather spend his time to add more features and bots to miraclecoin

Any Multipool can add MCL as a payment option when you mine the most profitable coins, Hashcows does it, though I don't know if they are still around or paying.
Activity: 91

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Activity: 91

1. I've got the Buy Bot almost down pat (only several more lines of code/revised code), I only had a couple of days last weekend to tinker with it because were full on at my work due to Christmas coming up.
2. The Market pair changes have been done, they are just waiting for the Buy Bot to be completed. (e.g more Market pairs will be listed and the selected coin's display won't say BTC anymore)
3. The Sell Bot will also be refurbished with the revised code prior to compiling the new Clients.
4. Updates won't be pushed to Github yet (They are on my Computer) until I have the Buy Bot finished and add the extra changes as stated above to prepare for the new MiracleCoin Wallet Builds.
5. After that is done I will strive to work on the Advanced Feature Bots since all the kinks should be worked out and it will be easier to do.
6. I am also thinking of adding in the future a "minimum required amount of MCL" that you would have to hold in your wallet to be eligible to use the Advance Bots Features.

I am grateful to those of you who are still around and lending your support to the coin.

MiracleCoin Dev

great news!
Still holdin and staking my MCL  Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

MiracleCoin Dev
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
We are on the graph now with 8 votes, but will need 7 more to get nominated.  We are in good company. Great effort so far.

Vote here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-ended-unoffical-results-available-855130

Thanks for the community's encouragement, I will have some surprises very soon to deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: