Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 82. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We had a couple of missed hours due to some users submitting false wallet addresses. I am now working on updating the faucet that will include address validation.

I have updated the Windows wallet and the source code, with the following changes:
  • C-CEX notifications added
  • Interval between request times to faucet has been increased to 5 min

Dear Dev,

I have downloaded wallet for 4 hours . I have finished sync already. But I have not got any free MCL yet. Please help me ! What I have to do ?

Thanks !
Activity: 84
I got 3 today at 09:00, 10:00, 13:00. Is there any bug ore faucet is dried out ?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How do i mine this kind of coin?
Activity: 49
We had a couple of missed hours due to some users submitting false wallet addresses. I am now working on updating the faucet that will include address validation.

I have updated the Windows wallet and the source code, with the following changes:
  • C-CEX notifications added
  • Interval between request times to faucet has been increased to 5 min
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Is this dev active, or is just a personal coin from 1 dev,working on it only during free time?
Just asking...what i read here is many problems,and dev only post twice a day here.
Am i wrong?

Better check the markets, some people do what they can best, some of them do and free for the others.., we have to help them too to do it better and better if they want. this dev going to be really funny, good and smart, u mby done the wallet check, understand the future things, and what's  the conception  Wink

Yes, i agree.
This coin got so much potential.

^^ that thing MiracleCoin whip up me ..., like nothing else in the cript.cur...., no one coin do it like that.., I watch the coins 3-4 yrs ago.., was mining 5 times x2-3 months.., checking for something interesting but that fall me down....
I just see days ago at cryptex new and free(nothings it's free) , and I .......

Best regards ^^  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is this dev active, or is just a personal coin from 1 dev,working on it only during free time?
Just asking...what i read here is many problems,and dev only post twice a day here.
Am i wrong?

Better check the markets, some people do what they can best, some of them do and free for the others.., we have to help them too to do it better and better if they want. this dev going to be really funny, good and smart, u mby done the wallet check, understand the future things, and what's  the conception  Wink

Yes, i agree.
This coin got so much potential.
Merit: 260
Am i wrong?

It works again for me.

4.37 coins more  Grin

+1 me too  Grin

Thanks dev Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Coins received after 2 hours of nothing  Grin
Merit: 250
It works again for me.

4.37 coins more  Grin
Activity: 62
Hi Dev,

My wallet was online 3 hours ago (sync already) but I have not get free MCL. What must I do ?

Please help me ! Thx !
Activity: 82
Am i wrong?

twice a day is ok, he managed to fix it every time,so we just have to wait
Am i wrong?

Activity: 82
Damn it of course once I discover this, the faucet stops working.

Just for future info, does the M in the bottom right need to be red to receive faucet payouts or just for PoS?
that's for pos only
Again problem with faucet!

Activity: 39
Damn it of course once I discover this, the faucet stops working.

Just for future info, does the M in the bottom right need to be red to receive faucet payouts or just for PoS?
Pages:
Jump to: