Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 91. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
You guys recieived the last two payments  Huh

Nope only received 1 in the last 10 hours.
only 1 about 2 hours ago
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
You guys recieived the last two payments  Huh

Nope not me. I have only received 1 payment in the last 10 hours now  Huh Angry Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
legendary
I think its not honest binding mining coins to ip address. Not all people have dedicated IP.

They are bound to a class C subnet, which is what 256 IP addresses. The likelihood of there being another Miraclecoin wallet on your subnet is extremely small, considering there are only around 800 wallets online.

I don't see why you think it is not fair? Is it because you can't run multiple wallets to accumulate more coins?
   Cheesy Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think its not honest binding mining coins to ip address. Not all people have dedicated IP.

They are bound to a class C subnet, which is what 256 IP addresses. The likelihood of there being another Miraclecoin wallet on your subnet is extremely small, considering there are only around 800 wallets online.

I don't see why you think it is not fair? Is it because you can't run multiple wallets to accumulate more coins?
   Cheesy Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Cheesy Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
ok so after one payment at 2am after 8 hours of nothing now it is not paying again.about 20 hours of payments since the launch have not come thru  Huh Huh Huh Huh what is realy going on  Huh
Ok, not received the latest payment  Angry
Received nothing for 8 hours and 30 min ago finnaly received 6.03  Angry
Activity: 434
I received one at 2am and then nothing until 10am. I suspect everyone was the same. If that's the case then no need to worry as the coins are going to be distributed until they run out. If a few payment runs are missed for whatever reason, maybe a failed cron or something, it doesn't really matter.

Don't forget that apart from the power use of your PC, this coin is 100% free. Don't think you can say that about many things these days.
legendary
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
I received now 6.038647 MCL  Grin
Activity: 378
payouts stopped at midnight (europe time) this is the second night
so i kept my computer running all night for nothing  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Date: 17/10/2014 10:00
Credit: 6.038647 MCL
Net amount: +6.038647 MCL
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yay!! Just received another payout  Grin Looks like we're back in business  Cool
Would be great if the dev could post how many coins are left for distribution.
Happy to report I finally got another payment after 8 hours of nothing Grin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I last received a 6 o'clock this morning
http://s29.postimg.org/8xk3a937r/Screenshot_190.png
until now I did not receive anymore  Cry
Is there something wrong  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: