Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 88. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
this is not minted coins
Activity: 345
Oops, I guess I've got velcro sneakers too lol Cheesy

I have some small deposits as well, mixed in with my minted transactions Roll Eyes

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Mine were also sent as opposed to mined. (but now I kinda miss Velcro sneakers)
Activity: 434
This coin is proof of stake, you just minted coins  Roll Eyes

WTF people, do you all wear velcro sneakers?

No minting, transactions have incoming symbol and faucet address

Seems like distribution changed to minutely :-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I think most people can tell the difference. I can anyway  Cheesy Those coins were sent not mined. Just received a couple more, keep em coming  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Helmets and shoulder pads too I hope...anyway let them sell when the trading bot gets released i'll be laughing/waving from my new Lambo.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
my wallet gone wild, it's getting new coins every minute Grin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Me too, 0.18 and 0.11 in the last three minutes Smiley
Activity: 345

What's this?? I just received 0.6 MCL  Huh No way there's more than 5000 wallets opened. I'm guessing the dev is testing the network maybe?
Hopefully we go back to normal soon.

EDIT - just received another 0.18  Grin

Also receiving small chunks here
What's this?? I just received 0.6 MCL  Huh No way there's more than 5000 wallets opened. I'm guessing the dev is testing the network maybe?
after 16 hours i just received 0.11 MCL
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
4936 coin that's a lot so this is not fair distribution after all
i said it before do bitcointalk id registration and after 2/3 days give each one his shares, this is better than keep our computers running day and night for nothing  Undecided

wtf are you talking about.  Anyone in the world could have easily bought that many coins in the last 48 hours.  It tells us nothing about the coins initial distribution
legendary
Activity: 1148

EDIT - just received another 0.18  Grin
4936 coin that's a lot so this is not fair distribution after all
i said it before do bitcointalk id registration and after 2/3 days give each one his shares once and for all, this is better than keep our computers running day and night for nothing  Undecided
as for example: my internet provider has ~5,000 customers, and not everyone has it's own IP address, which means that normal users can not join to the "World of MiracleCoin" Smiley

My ISP has almost 7 million customers, I don't have a problem, I also don't have a fixed IP
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Someone doing some big time dumping on C-Cex!!!  4936.16940612 is a lot of coins!!!
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
I think its not honest binding mining coins to ip address. Not all people have dedicated IP.

I don't see why you think it is not fair? Is it because you can't run multiple wallets to accumulate more coins?

I have run a lot of QT through proxy servers and have enough coins. But this method is not conducive to the spread of popularity coin, as for example: my provider network is ~5,000 customers, and not everyone has it's own IP address, which means that normal users can not join to the "World of MiracleCoin" Smiley

And I think that binding mining coins to IP address may be a reason that some people didn't receive coins every hour.

i have 5 computers .... why i can't use them to get miracle ...

note: all 5 computers is connected to my rounter ... it means same IP

Because he's trying to have a fair distribution.  I have about 30 computers in my house, would it be fair, if I setup the wallet on all and collected coins?  

In general, there is a possibility to do it (I have do this, read my post    
attentively). But it turns out that people who know very well the world of IT may get a lot of coins, but ordinary people can not (and sometimes they receive nothing Embarrassed because of the same IP with other users)
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
I think its not honest binding mining coins to ip address. Not all people have dedicated IP.

I don't see why you think it is not fair? Is it because you can't run multiple wallets to accumulate more coins?

I have run a lot of QT through proxy servers and have enough coins. But this method is not conducive to the spread of popularity coin, as for example: my internet provider has ~5,000 customers, and not everyone has it's own IP address, which means that normal users can not join to the "World of MiracleCoin" Smiley

And I think that binding mining coins to IP address may be a reason that some people didn't receive coins every hour.

You receive IP address not from router, you receive your IP from your provider. And because of that many people have tha SAME IP !!
legendary
Activity: 1007

I have run a lot of QT through proxy servers and have enough coins. But this method is not conducive to the spread of popularity coin, as for example: my provider network is ~5,000 customers, and not everyone has it's own IP address, which means that normal users can not join to the "World of MiracleCoin" Smiley

Because he's trying to have a fair distribution.  I have about 30 computers in my house, would it be fair, if I setup the wallet on all and collected coins? 
legendary
Activity: 1050

Pages:
Jump to: