Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market - page 6. (Read 94658 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
A big thanks to bladerunner for donating 5000 MEC to the faucet. in a token of my appreciation, i've decided to put a donation badge up in his honor on megs4u.tk
Oh its the least I can do, you paid for a nice megs4u domain and setup that nice site to help promote it.

actually i didn't pay for the domain. it is a freedomain from dot.tk however i did put a bit of time into building it. I wouldn't necessarily say that means i deserve you to contribute 10,000 MEC to me though. lol

Nonetheless, i do greatly appreciate it. i'm thinking some improvements to the site are now in order.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
A big thanks to bladerunner for donating 5000 MEC to the faucet. in a token of my appreciation, i've decided to put a donation badge up in his honor on megs4u.tk
Oh its the least I can do, you paid for a nice megs4u domain and setup that nice site to help promote it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Can you give the raised feel to the purple M ? I feel like it might love have that embossed Iridium feel to it.
Love the spun silver look. Would be fun to see a slogan on the rim of the coin. Like not a copy paste coin or maybe Dr. Approved lol.
oh how about, Port 9338 'Just to F**K with litecoin! on the reverse side Wink. Maybe Dr Kimoto has a slogan already picked out?

Haven't had much time but here is are some different ones:

Those look nice, You should use the Σ in Mec (MΣC) if you are going to use the ticker symbol..
What exactly are you wanting ?
Can you give the raised feel to the purple M ? I feel like it might love have that embossed Iridium feel to it.
Love the spun silver look. Would be fun to see a slogan on the rim of the coin. Like not a copy paste coin or maybe Dr. Approved lol.
oh how about, Port 9338 'Just to F**K with litecoin! on the reverse side Wink. Maybe Dr Kimoto has a slogan already picked out?

Oh so you haven't had time to do one for me ?

Cheif Oompa Loompa.
\

Here are two basic ones I came up with. I will be working on some ideas tomorrow and let you know what I come up with.

Activity: 154
thanks for the update doctor
everyone should click on kimoto's post above. it contains a link to the source code, for all of those who have inquired about it.
faucet is currently dry
Put the addy in here I will, of course send some more yummy MEC to help out.

no, you have sent enough already i believe. i think it was you that sent me 1000 correct? thanks for the offer though. i was actually looking for someone who hadn't donated to the cause yet to donate a few. I see people dumping orders of 50000 thousand or more on cryptsy all the time. you think they could spare a few but instead they dump it at dirt cheap prices, killing the value
actually more but its ok, I will send some more. Im not that tight. I would rather give some away than sell it for this price.

ok man, if you or anyone else wants to donate then i will not stop you. i will continue to run the faucet, and its reassuring to know that atleast someone is holding onto their megacoins and not dumping. I salute you for donating and holding! MEC to da top!

before i forget to post it again:

Donation Address for Faucet:
MK7cnyC1Q9SWsXXk7SHzHRGXCaZsdmCJN9
Activity: 183
Update posted.  Contains new checkpoints and updated Chinese and Taiwanese language files for an expanded community. A major focus. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mc-megacoin-github-236358   Smiley
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
faucet is currently dry

no, you have sent enough already i believe. i think it was you that sent me 1000 correct? thanks for the offer though. i was actually looking for someone who hadn't donated to the cause yet to donate a few. I see people dumping orders of 50000 thousand or more on cryptsy all the time. you think they could spare a few but instead they dump it at dirt cheap prices, killing the value
actually more but its ok, I will send some more. Im not that tight. I would rather give some away than sell it for this price.
faucet is currently dry

Cheif Oompa Loompa.
faucet is currently dry
I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.
Any news on that logo?

Just got back home finally. Was out for father's day. I will get to work on it now and see what I can come up with.
Thanks again I'll be up for a little bit

Here are two basic ones I came up with. I will be working on some ideas tomorrow and let you know what I come up with.
I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.
Any news on that logo?

Just got back home finally. Was out for father's day. I will get to work on it now and see what I can come up with.
Thanks again I'll be up for a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: