Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 17. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is a very interesting and promising project! Copyright protection is one of the most important problems lately! I like the idea.
Activity: 1
Activity: 43
NKOR is a first of its kind, next generation decentralized ecosystem that implements a
groundbreaking technology of multi-layer index hashing and classifying in decentralized systems,
currently under process of drafting patent applications, on Blockchain.
Activity: 209
Oчeнь ждy peaльнoгo зaпycкa) Пpoeкт интepecный и нyжный))) Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
NKOR sẽ áp dụng các hợp đồng thông minh như là một giao thức để đảm bảo các giao dịch nhanh, an toàn, tiết kiệm chi phí.
Những người tham gia hệ sinh thái NKOR có thể kết hợp bất kỳ loại giấy phép nào vào một hợp đồng thông minh để niêm phong các thỏa thuận phân chia hoặc để bán và phân phối nội dung của họ thông qua các kênh và cộng đồng trên nền tảng này.
Activity: 3
Digital data vertification is a very difficult issue, hope NKOR will solve it! Grin
Activity: 12
Activity: 57
nice projext, very simple and interesting. by mapping content into different categories, it is easy to find what we want to see. good luck.
Activity: 63
A good way to dominate is through contests, great idea!
Activity: 43
good project and nice future in job
the authenticity of digital data transactions is much need in this world
Activity: 3
The interaction between content creators and consumers will create a relationship like we've never seen before looks like to be a game changer in this industry.
Activity: 178
this was good project, looking for the future of this project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good day! Very good project, I hope it will be interesting to many investors! I wonder when you plan to enter the stock exchange and on what exchanges you are going to trade? Keep up the good work!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Copyright protection and compensation is a important problem!
For everyone that put somenthing on internet, we need proper compensations.

Solutions like these can do very well in the furute if the product is solid Smiley
Interested in the project, following up
Activity: 92
I participated. I am looking forward to it so please hold on! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
"The NKR token is a single currency, fully embedded into the NKOR ecosystem. All functions on
the platform are available exclusively to NKR token holders. Our aim is to list the NKR token on all
major exchanges." - it`s from developer`s whitepaper. Ambitious, and I like it. Maybe not at all, but if the token is traded on 5-10 major exchanges, it can already be considered a stunning success! The project is serious and it is quite achievable. Together on the moon! Cool
really like the idea behind this project. distribution of digital data using blockchain is very promising!

cant wait to see more on NKOR.
Activity: 84
Have you got any referral program? 
It is easy to share referral links with friends.
Activity: 4
This project looks promising..  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: