Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 13. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think it's a great idea to create blockchain technology for the registration of intellectual property and copyright management.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Activity: 5
Activity: 2
Activity: 8
Activity: 2
Activity: 140
Something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If this system becomes widespread, rights protection by block chains should be further strengthened
Activity: 119
Incredibly, with the development of technology it is now easier to get copyright, especially digital copyright. good nkor forward.
Activity: 13
The idea with new tech for uploading data is cool, you're active in social communication. Really waiting for the products.
Activity: 47
I am very excited about this project. I voted you on https://icovoting.com/
Activity: 5
«The synergy between NKOR’s and blockchain technologies will revolutionize and help democratize the existing structure of digital data distribution, IP and copyright management, by creating a seamless solution for registering, distributing and tracking digital data. By Anchoring data on the NKOR platform and adding it on the blockchain, content creators can verify authenticity of their work, in a method which is inalterable and will last for posterity. In addition, since the NKOR marketplace enables participants to directly transact and trade data between themselves, the need for and the power of market intermediaries, such as agents, record companies and media sharing platforms, will be diminished, if not eliminated, making the distribution of licensed digital data cheaper and more accessible to the masses.»
I think its interesting, what you think about it?  Wink
Activity: 28
So the alpha prototype is already out? Seems that only couple of people got interested on this project. But checking the team, seems legit. How are you gonna boost your exposure other than telegram campaign?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Will this run on Ethereum backbone or will this have its own blockchain in the long-term approach?
Activity: 224
At what stage of development are your competitors?
Activity: 40
The author's reputation will influence the promotion of his content. So, if some creator is not pleasant subjectively, then neglecting it with negative feedback can stop its development in the ecosystem, right? Is rehabilitation possible, because the system contains strict hierarchy and data connectivity?
Activity: 84
Since TGE is set for March, we will launch the bounty campaign soon (=
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
It's a beautiful project. I think you can do HardCap. I really congratulate the award program very well. such projects do not always come. every entry will be awarded a prize that makes it even more beautiful.
Activity: 3
What exchange will list NKOR first?
Pages:
Jump to: