Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 79. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I understand that reputation will be a global parameter of the system, it will evaluate not only the author's content, but the computing power of users? And will this result ultimately depend on this parameter?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will I be able to purchase different authorial content using this platform?

Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?

Exactly, the platform will allow content consumers to do so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?
Probably yes, but what is this very important question?
It turns out that I can earn with the help of mining, right?
On what algorithm will this work?

It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.

The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.
But in any case, I can make money with my computing power, all right?

It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.

The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
as far as I know, information about this will appear a little later
Merit: 13
Can I have access to this platform as a normal user?
What do you mean?
If I'm a musician then I do not need to go to any legal organization to confirm the copyright of my work. I can do it privately with the help of this service, all right?

That's correct- you can use the NKR tokens to cement your work into the blockchain, simple as it sounds.
This is excellent, I really like it! Thanks for the answer! Smiley
What do you mean?
If I'm a musician then I do not need to go to any legal organization to confirm the copyright of my work. I can do it privately with the help of this service, all right?

That's correct- you can use the NKR tokens to cement your work into the blockchain, simple as it sounds.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What do you mean?
Yes exactly.
The platform is unique in that it is suitable for everyone, it is universal.
What do you mean?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What do you mean?
So the alpha prototype is already out? Seems that only couple of people got interested on this project. But checking the team, seems legit. How are you gonna boost your exposure other than telegram campaign?

Hey! thanks for your questions.
Alpha version is under development and will be online soon. We are just getting started, TGE is set for March, so we are waiting a bit longer for launching the bounty campaign. 15% of our tokens are allocated to the community, which means we have many ways to reward our members and supporters, and this is our intention.

Right Now we are busy with PR and recruiting private investors. Check out this article in Cryptovest: https://cryptovest.com/news/nkor-ico-top-entrepreneurs-join-forces-against-copyright-infringement/
What about the bounty campaign?

Since TGE is set for March, we will launch the bounty campaign soon (=
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So the alpha prototype is already out? Seems that only couple of people got interested on this project. But checking the team, seems legit. How are you gonna boost your exposure other than telegram campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: