Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 71. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For example, the content creator decided to earn money and sent his data to the system. Is there any price list for him, how much and for what job can he get money?

Yes, the content creators will be requested to pay for cementing his content with NKR tokens. Prices are yet to be determind.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It's easy and good to invest in a project, when there is a reputation system inside to protect investors from poor performance of the participants. Can I leave feedback as a buyer to make a rating?

Yes, the reputation system is exactly there. Reputation represents a score a node gains for doing a fair job, and Stake of the penalty in tokens a node will receive if providing faulty computing results. The more positive reviews content creators receive from buyers who purchased their work, the more credibility and visibility in the search they get.

Thanks for the answer. I'm glad that there will not be biased results from the participants of the system, which can confuse the buyers. So I will definitely invest in the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It's easy and good to invest in a project, when there is a reputation system inside to protect investors from poor performance of the participants. Can I leave feedback as a buyer to make a rating?

Yes, the reputation system is exactly there. Reputation represents a score a node gains for doing a fair job, and Stake of the penalty in tokens a node will receive if providing faulty computing results. The more positive reviews content creators receive from buyers who purchased their work, the more credibility and visibility in the search they get.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
For example, the content creator decided to earn money and sent his data to the system. Is there any price list for him, how much and for what job can he get money?
Tell me, who is the target audience of the project?

First of all, these are, of course, the creators of content. Secondly, consumers of content, otherwise they are those who want to use unique content. Then, legal organizations, probably. They are concerned with copyright issues. And of course, platforms, social networks that are interested in the distribution of content.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Tell me, who is the target audience of the project?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How the revenues of users actives will be provide?
I very hope that the project doesn't provide for intermediators. I think this greatly aggravates the work, as well as the transparency of the processes Sad

I also worried about it. But in vain. The project guarantees the effectiveness of the distribution of content and data without intermediaries. Wink
I very hope that the project doesn't provide for intermediators. I think this greatly aggravates the work, as well as the transparency of the processes Sad
In this thread wrote that it's problematic to prove copyrights, because of this there can be a deceit on the part of the user. The creators of the project say that they are using the way of installing content, that it was in someone's possession for a certain time.

Thank you for clarifying)) It's very good that such moments become obvious. Now I can't worry about my content))
In this thread wrote that it's problematic to prove copyrights, because of this there can be a deceit on the part of the user. The creators of the project say that they are using the way of installing content, that it was in someone's possession for a certain time.
This technology in the blockchain for the first time? And how does the process from the beginning to the moment of monetization? Huh

Yes, the NKOR was implemented for the first time in the detachment. About the process: "NKOR's novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of authenticity, tracks the same content by not licensed entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its distribution" Wink
This technology in the blockchain for the first time? And how does the process from the beginning to the moment of monetization? Huh
Of course, I would like to know about the risks. Please tell us about them. If someone knows about this. Cool

How about the standing risk of such projects, as an unforeseen change in the crypto currency? Another challenge might be in the form of a slow integration into the market, as the ecosystems, branches out to content creators, who are not yet part of the community.

The risks of investment are always there. But this does not mean that you do not need to invest, you have to be afraid of risks and not make money. Risks are more simply for your personal knowledge.
Of course, I would like to know about the risks. Please tell us about them. If someone knows about this. Cool

How about the standing risk of such projects, as an unforeseen change in the crypto currency? Another challenge might be in the form of a slow integration into the market, as the ecosystems, branches out to content creators, who are not yet part of the community.
Such project privileges apply to any type of content or only to a certain type of content? And another question: how do you deal with deception? For example, if a user submits content for his own, but the content is not his property, but invented by someone else.

Good question Smiley There is such content that already "walks" through the Internet and it's not known who exactly it belongs to. If someone wants to take advantage of the moment and make money, he can give this content for money. Do you have the ability to track this?

When I read the project information, there was a phrase that there is a check on plagiarism inside the system. Perhaps, during this process and tracked the content that doesn't belong to a particular user? Roll Eyes

Don't confuse. "Walking" content on a network that does not belong to anyone, or rather belongs to, but is unknown to whom, and content that does not have copyright on anyone is the same, and it is impossible to track this.
Such project privileges apply to any type of content or only to a certain type of content? And another question: how do you deal with deception? For example, if a user submits content for his own, but the content is not his property, but invented by someone else.

Good question Smiley There is such content that already "walks" through the Internet and it's not known who exactly it belongs to. If someone wants to take advantage of the moment and make money, he can give this content for money. Do you have the ability to track this?

When I read the project information, there was a phrase that there is a check on plagiarism inside the system. Perhaps, during this process and tracked the content that doesn't belong to a particular user? Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: