Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Melange [SPICE] - The Spice Must Flow! Updated Client + Heartbleed Fix - page 4. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
This coin is still kicking in the grave Cheesy

Nodes to connect to:
24.146.182.255:1986
192.71.218.138:1986

A few coins left to mine...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
https://www.scifi-ex.com/#/trade/exchange/18

look like you could sell ~10k at 500 sat.

Ten days later and the price is 1/4. And with this much activity I doubt they will keep this coin on their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
in defi we trust
http://spice.plasr.com/

SPICE pool with PPLNS and 100% uptime

the spice must flow

why would you set a pool for a coin that had a thread with no updates for a month?
Thread was locked last time I tried to post in it... buy support returning, block reward halved to 4.5,
chance of becoming a SPICE whale shrinking ... I'm holding 2% of all SPICE myself  Cool
You shouldn't say that loud... for most people this is a turn off.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

the spice must flow

why would you set a pool for a coin that had a thread with no updates for a month?
Thread was locked last time I tried to post in it... buy support returning, block reward halved to 4.5,
chance of becoming a SPICE whale shrinking ... I'm holding 2% of all SPICE myself  Cool
in defi we trust

the spice must flow

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

the spice must flow
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I think those who hold larger amounts of spice should start selling more even at current prices. Even if you think you're selling it off too cheap now, you're contributing to it becoming more popular. If more people have the coin, more people are interested in the coin, hence greater chance at it getting more noticed. In the long run you'll be better off. If everyone just holds it waiting for the price to go up, it's gonna die out before that happens. There needs to be liquidity in the market.

For everyone currently not mining: 1Mh scrypt equivalent mining setup gets you at current difficulty about 20000 spice per day. At currnet highest buy order (0.000001 BTC/spice) that means 0.02BTC/Mh/day. Even at half the price or double the difficulty I think that is still the most profitable currency at the moment.

BTW: is anyone else having problems logging into sci-fi exchange?

Yeah except on day one of mining and selling you've effectively gobbled up all buy support.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
no problem right now.

Sold some spice and have more up for sale
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think those who hold larger amounts of spice should start selling more even at current prices. Even if you think you're selling it off too cheap now, you're contributing to it becoming more popular. If more people have the coin, more people are interested in the coin, hence greater chance at it getting more noticed. In the long run you'll be better off. If everyone just holds it waiting for the price to go up, it's gonna die out before that happens. There needs to be liquidity in the market.

For everyone currently not mining: 1Mh scrypt equivalent mining setup gets you at current difficulty about 20000 spice per day. At currnet highest buy order (0.000001 BTC/spice) that means 0.02BTC/Mh/day. Even at half the price or double the difficulty I think that is still the most profitable currency at the moment.

BTW: is anyone else having problems logging into sci-fi exchange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Price still ridiculously low on scifi-ex for this coin... how I miss the days of solo mining 0.03 worth of BTC a day off this  Cry

Just done the math, at 0.0000015 BTC and a million coins, this has a cap of 1.5 BTC !!!!!!

I've bought a little more, it only takes a tiny thing for this coin to get noticed and price could go up ten times and still only be at 15 BTC.

This definitely seems to have slipped under the radar.

The sci-fi exchange is pants though, no volume for any coin there - imagine what might happen if this were to get onto a real exchange.
in defi we trust
Price still ridiculously low on scifi-ex for this coin... how I miss the days of solo mining 0.03 worth of BTC a day off this  Cry

For an almost forgotten coin... what did you expect?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Price still ridiculously low on scifi-ex for this coin... how I miss the days of solo mining 0.03 worth of BTC a day off this  Cry

Price is not as bad as the lack of volume
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
in defi we trust
What's happened?

Why has this coin suddenly come up for air?  Shocked

Well , that might be my and mogrith fault Smiley))
in defi we trust
looks nice.a good coin.

good information . i am in.

Nice to see there's at least 6 people still interested in spice Smiley

3 of them are spammers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What's happened?

Why has this coin suddenly come up for air?  Shocked
Activity: 14