Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN] MEREBEL ⚡️ Investment Platform ⚡️ Masternode ⚡️ Passive Income ⚡️ ⚡️ - page 7. (Read 21162 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You don't have to burn books, you don't have to rebel against teachers to rebel; to rebel is to truly own your own self.
- Dhani Harrison
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Thank you guys! many thanks @hanspeter77

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
merebel go Smiley
wis the best for this projekt im suppor tit where i can.
join the power Smiley
CREBELLION
DISCORD
Activity: 98
It's not rebels that make trouble, but trouble that makes rebels.

-Ruth Messinger
Activity: 14
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
Activity: 35
We are built as gene machines and cultured as meme machines, but we have the power to turn against our creators. We, alone on earth, can rebel against the tyranny of the selfish replicators.

Richard Dawkins
legendary
wish the best for merebel an crebellion, go ppl be aktiv in discord.
we need more people,strong community, big together.
we are the power Smiley
Activity: 1
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Rebels and non-conformists are often the pioneers and designers of change.     

- Indira Gandhi
Activity: 52
What should I do to join the squad of crypto rebels corps?
Is mining still possible?
legendary
ony fore rebells Wink very good projekt the dev work everyday.
join the power Wink
CREBELLION
DISCORD

Activity: 102
The way to deal with an unfree world, is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is a rebellion.

~Unknown
If you live a rebellious lifestyle, then you rebel against things because they go against your ideals and the integrity of who you are as a person.
- Flea
Activity: 14
Good evening guys.
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the business. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant idea.
Activity: 172
When Americans are faced with the prospect that they can never earn their way to wealth, they have two choices: to rebel against the system, or to settle into depressed complacency.---
Ben Shapiro
It's not easy to be the weird kid or the rebel.
- Andy Biersack
“Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's real rebellion.”
― Alice Cooper
Very good quotes guys!!

@lecsule thank you but we have our own blockchain, independent of ethereum  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: