Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN] MEREBEL ⚡️ Investment Platform ⚡️ Masternode ⚡️ Passive Income ⚡️ ⚡️ - page 8. (Read 21162 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this project aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 98
Everything going nice so far with this coin. Dev team supporting their coin as well. and there are some bounties active on their Discord Channel. Check the link => https://discord.gg/DmbWM4n
Activity: 154
It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion repentance.The rebel with the conformist.
Activity: 44
The cynic finds love with the idealist. The rebel with the conformist. The social butterfly with the bookworm. They help each other balance their lives.----Joyce Brothers
Activity: 61
Hello my friend, I offer you the best coin if you are an investor,
If you do not have money to invest
You can make money from nothing
Where competitions are organized in order to get money
Believe me this server will impress you: https://discord.gg/xHbGMjE
Activity: 72
“It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness.”
- Taylor Caldwell
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
To be able to create fully, it's maybe fine that you learn the rules, but you have to forget and to rebel against those rules.

~Philippe Petit
Activity: 49
Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.
Shannon L. Alder
Activity: 15
Activity: 63
“Under tyranny it is right to be a rebel!” ― Robert Fanney
Activity: 108
“If you really want to be a rebel get a job, cut your grass, read your bible, and shut up. Because no one is doing that.” ― Mark Driscoll
Activity: 166

https://miningjgpool.ovh

Server location in Germany 1GBPS:
All payments are made every hour with a 0.35% fee

STRATUM SERVER:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://miningjgpool.ovh:4553 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MERI

Social Discord:
Activity: 56
If you're going to Rebel, do it with purpose... (Kushandwizdom)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 72
“Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”
― George Orwell, 1984
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Why should you mine Merebel? What i like are integrated TOR (although you can use it or not, depends on you) & Zero protocol (makes you more comfortable, safety and sexy  Grin )

Why should you hold Merebel? Those 2 reason, are the main reasons why i want to hold this coin.

I hope you guys (as a reader and crypto fans) can invest in this coin. Why? IMO, they have a good vision. As you can see in the first page, they will make a revolution in crypto world. Such as crebelboard and peer to peer messenger.

And what kind of investment you guys can do? You can do those investment by being MN. What the benefits being MasterRebel Nodes? As i say, they have a good vision, Such as crebelboard and peer to peer messenger

and final of this, you must join Crebellion also. Why? Crebellion is the "mother" of merebel. Crebellion are the main platform of merebel.
I hope you guys can join their discord community to watch their progress.

discord : https://discord.gg/2vRsRD6

Activity: 150
The idea is quite new. I think that there are all chances that it will become really successful
Activity: 92
When will MERIBEL be launched?
very soon currently we are developing the crebellion platform...stay tuned
Activity: 65
Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!
Pages:
Jump to: