Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] 💬 MESG - Build applications. Connecting any technologies. 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
amazing, this what needed in the crypto space
Activity: 51
The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future.
Activity: 79
Very nice project , this will help us save money and time
Activity: 68
This project going for extraordinary!
Activity: 54
Absolutely right kind of project and will finish it's activity
Activity: 78
The MESG network is going to create a system where it is possible to combine events on highly sophisticated technologies, like the blockchain for instance, into very powerful workflows through the MESG Engine
Activity: 67
It is very easy to work and register from mobile phone. Nice project and all of you may enjoy.
Activity: 76
concept of your project is great, good luck to you!
Activity: 85
The project has a good foundation, focused on data management for businesses, which is very necessary in the present time.
Activity: 80
Very genuine project, very energetic team, when the time comes this project will be one of the great
Activity: 95
Another coin that have a amazing idea. Hope this will become a successfull project!
Activity: 140
Self-regulating ecosystem consistently increasing the value of the MESG Token
Activity: 81
I saw interesting articles from you, project seems promising for me
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Any software? MS Office too?
MS Office?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What are you on about? MESG is not a data processing application suite, it's a decentralized platform that connects shareable resource integration from any API or decentralized network connected to the platform's engine. Don't see MS bringing their office suite on board. Thankfully, there are open source alternatives
Activity: 98
The project has a strong team of professionals with experience. Blockchain is constantly developing, new more advanced technologies appear. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency, in particular, this project.
Activity: 57
Any software? MS Office too?
Activity: 81
I did not think that you exist since 2015, you have experienced so many changes.
Activity: 70
Can't wait till you release it!
Activity: 51
Cosmos and Aion are decentralized too, why I need to choose you?
wec
Activity: 66
Do you need people in your team?
Pages:
Jump to: