Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] 💬 MESG - Build applications. Connecting any technologies. 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Damn, was actually looking forward to getting to know this project more after having it shilled by a buddy, but all these tagged accounts and their threadbumping/bottish activity is a huge red flag atm. If the product was such a killer, why do you need these shady characters onboard?
Also, a self-moderated thread... oh boy, not enough red flags already

There is no such things as red flag by just using the self-moderation on the topic. You may ignore us if you don't want the project. Thanks!
Self-moderation does not mean you wouldn't see tagged accounts buddy and everybody knows self-moderation is usually for trying to sweep questionable actions under the rug rather than genuine attempt at moderation. And my concern gets a politely put "GTFO or get with the program" response. Very illuminating, especially given current market condition where those still hanging in have become hyper aware to these "telling" signs. Attempts at cleanups are also nice. Nothing a wayback machine can't get back though... especially when documented...
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Activity: 54
Did your team give interview? I want read some info about your project, but not from whitepaper.
Activity: 78
When will we hear news about project?
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
MESG - The new economy of app development.
Damn, was actually looking forward to getting to know this project more after having it shilled by a buddy, but all these tagged accounts and their threadbumping/bottish activity is a huge red flag atm. If the product was such a killer, why do you need these shady characters onboard?

There is no such things as red flag by just using the self-moderation on the topic. You may ignore us if you don't want the project. Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
One advantage? And why do I need to choose you when there are cosmos and aion too?
Have a ganger at the business WP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fzSFWq0Gon67tXza0Irb9p7hZMT4gMRb
It completely spells out the strength and weaknesses of its various competitors including Azure, AWS, Chainlink and those two you've mentioned. It also outlines how MESG stacks up against them and how it will be pursuing its ambitions
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Why don't u add whitepaper to starter post?

You can find the whitepaper from https://mesg.com/token. It is not necessary to add WP link to a post, isn't it?

There are so many time before you will be listened on exchanges (

Maybe they want to have adoption/users first before their token got listed on an exchange. If you list your token without any working product, you'll only get a dump and moan from short-term minded investor/hunters.

One advantage? And why do I need to choose you when there are cosmos and aion too?

Nice question. I think the team should address this. There's only a little explanation on the OP for the comparison.
wec
Activity: 66
Activity: 78
There are so many time before you will be listened on exchanges (
Activity: 51
Why don't u add whitepaper to starter post?
Got the token price off their telegram channel:

"The token price is $0.40"
But it was written here that the price is expected to be 0.04$. Who to believe?
Think it's very easier to add or omit a zero - which can also make or break any deal. However, $0.4 is what I got off the telegram channel from one of the admin here: https://t.me/mesg_community/987
Considering the supply vs valuation of existing blockchain competitors, I'm more inclined to accept the $0.4 per token price
40 cents is a big enough starting price, 4 I liked more.
Don't we all?
Everybody wants to buy the floor and reap the moon. Guess it's time to hop in on the telegram channel and find out what the real price is once and for all....

And now, remembering that line about "private sale", 0.4 does look more likely
Activity: 79
40 cents is a big enough starting price, 4 I liked more.
I think that their token definetly worth it.

Think it's very easier to add or omit a zero - which can also make or break any deal. However, $0.4 is what I got off the telegram channel from one of the admin here: https://t.me/mesg_community/987
Considering the supply vs valuation of existing blockchain competitors, I'm more inclined to accept the $0.4 per token price
Activity: 81

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
MESG - The new economy of app development.
So, I noticed on the roadmap that your planning a private sale in Q2. But after that it doesn't show a public sale?
Is there plans for a public sale, and how much are you planning to raise in the private sales?

I'm interested... But how does one get tokens?

And, does your team have a telegram group set up?

Hello @Mr.Ease please reach to us on telegram for fast and engaging conversation we have 24/7 community management and admins are that active too. Please refer to this link on our telegram group https://t.me/mesg_community. Thank you!

Thanks @Bowtiesarecool for being helpful as always.
Puts the total mcap at just $10m. Very nice figure and an absolute steal for what the product has set out to accomplish. Can't wait to see which exchange the offer goes live on. Also found the token allocation on the site: https://mesg.com/token/

Total token supply: 250MM
Sale Distribution: 62.5%
Reserve: 20%
Team and Founders: 12.5%
Partners: 5%
what about the price of MESG tokens and the time of the Token Sale? I have not found information about it, I hope the team will update it immediately. because in my opinion it is important information for potential investors

Activity: 98
A few messages earlier they gave a link to it https://t.me/mesg_community
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So, I noticed on the roadmap that your planning a private sale in Q2. But after that it doesn't show a public sale?
Is there plans for a public sale, and how much are you planning to raise in the private sales?

I'm interested... But how does one get tokens?

Pages:
Jump to: