Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Metacoin (MET) - PoW, GPU Mining/ASIC, No Premine, Exchanges - page 2. (Read 12172 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm still trying to create a synch point for the network to revive.  

Since a bunch of people have invested and mined the coin, I feel this is necessary for me to do.  I have a lot of time now.

Sorry to spam the same request, but if a few people or at least one person has a wallet with block data please msg me.  It would be as easy as zipping all the block data files into one file and linking me that, or creating a bootstrap.dat via command line (i can explain that to, its pretty simple)

I will use the most recent data.  I will have at least one or two dedicated servers to run nodes .. this will be better than nothing, since the coin will have no value or exchange without a network.  coinexchange.io will then update to that so people can deposit and withdrawal from there.

coinexchange.io did not respond to my request of sending data.

I can offer a bounty as incentive as I some of coins i Mined myself with low profile miners while the dif was low in early stages.

Thanks.
For miners, or coin holders, does anyone have a synced wallet? The seed nodes are dead and I need to rebuild them.  
I don't want to fork the coin and have asked coinexchange.io if they can provide any nodes as their wallet says 'synced'.  Though the peer list is empty on their site.

If they can provide info I will use that, since the sites active with the coin.
If there is absolutely no one connected to another wallet, and coinexcahnges wallet isn't actually synced.. I kindly ask if someone can provide me files of recent blockdata I can resume from, for the seed servers.
Hey.  I took a break from following crypto related stuff.
I moved on after relaunch, not enough interest.  And too much work solo.

Why the hell relaunch a coin with no swap?!  Like why screw anybody that originally had interest in this coin to begin with, destined for failure starting out with bad history and a big f u to all that participated in and supported in the first place.  Ridiculous!

The coin network died if I remember right, and there was not enough interest.  I thought if i put some more work into the second attempt something would come out.. though I moved on to other stuff.  I did this for fun, i mean I got maybe 1 message from others to help though I did try my best with giveaways and promotions.

Sorry to all who it did not work out for.

The coin is being exchanged on coinexchange.io.   I still hold a wallet (Which i deleted on purpose a while ago, then decided to recover with file recovery software)
Im broke IRL, as always.  Please don't think im running a scam op.. I mined on and off when the dif was low, but gave away most and holding a wallet of a bunch.

I did this for fun and believe If im selling coin of this I'd be doing something evil.  Though some profit for the work would be nice, I cannot hold interest in this any longer (Like last time, different mistake but same outcome).
I need to be honest about stuff. 

When i checked after a while on the coins exchange the other day,I saw over 11 btc or something which was kind of outrageous...  Though the wallet's nodes do not work anymore, from the coinexchange.io site.  Im wondering if and what the working nodes are.. If any exist.

It's possible most of people coins are simply on the exchange. If anyone else has coins on a dysynched wallet, maybe it's worth finding remaining nodes, and reinstalling the seed wallets.

I don't have much interest anymore in alts.. I've been working in game programming instead, on and off.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Why the hell relaunch a coin with no swap?!  Like why screw anybody that originally had interest in this coin to begin with, destined for failure starting out with bad history and a big f u to all that participated in and supported in the first place.  Ridiculous!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
hwo much is the supply?

Start the wallet and will see the "moneysupply"
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
hwo much is the supply?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi

Dev active on here  Huh
Activity: 42
Bought some coins, hope it will be rise
Hello.  Mac wallet is now available.
http://www.metacoin.gdn/files/metacoin-qt.dmg
(edited)
Dev,

Difficulty   9 change to 0.31286402  omg  , est. Avg. Time per Block00:00:16 wtfk?

Unfortunately, this currency will not have a future...It looked like a nice project

If no one's mining dif will drop to that, once someone starts again it mines very quick.
A websites up again with a block explorer.  The explorer is updating at the moment.
Was working on something non-crypto related for a while.  Though I fully gave up on that.
The wallet has dedicated domain seeds that should be running for a long time and easy to update with different servers if needed.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Are you going to cap the coin count?  Need to advertise more as presently no one is taking this seriously.
Hi. I noticed this coin has been active.
So I updated the seed nodes which are integrated with the wallet.

The wallet should now automatically sync with a new install.

addnodes:

addnode=45.62.252.164
addnode=64.137.199.69
addnode=45.62.245.25
addnode=63.142.253.65

(edit: updated)
Activity: 139
This coin has a stable network, but it needs a new DEV.

Remember - this is a 100% HONEST COIN = NO INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO IPO, NO ICO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX
remove all your sell orders below 20 sat
Is the dev alive? Is there another dev?
Activity: 546
Dev,

Difficulty   9 change to 0.31286402  omg  , est. Avg. Time per Block00:00:16 wtfk?

Unfortunately, this currency will not have a future...It looked like a nice project

solve:

addnode=138.201.90.37:8485
addnode=85.214.205.16:8485
please node , my wallet not sync..
Pages:
Jump to: