Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Metacoin (MET) - PoW, GPU Mining/ASIC, No Premine, Exchanges - page 6. (Read 12172 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Looks like this coin is exactly whats needed to revolutionize the whole industry.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can't post images yet, need more activity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
meta probably would've been nice, because it has place for the exchange. and his dev working very hard for this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
this coin seems to be nice and the dev is actively doing his part in putting this coin into a place in the crypto market, i suggest to add some graphic images on the OP, something that can caught someone's attention and encourage them to read the OP.
Mac wallet should be uploaded later today and offering BTCitcoin bounties for help with some stuff.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
main goal at the moment is a value (exchanges) and wallets for all systems.

Yobit is a great exchange and i put down some BTC for paid listing last week.  The site reads up to a week without complications (hopefully there shouldn't be any)
So that'll be the first step.  Most of the exchanges require rather high BTC payment for listing and I'll try to gather some btc of my own for other sites.  Contacted a few exchanges about it.

by the way the MET hashrate at the moment is very low and blocks fly with this coin.  Just a hint to anyone looking to mine something.
yes I will try to mine this coin. hopefully can be expensive in the market Grin
main goal at the moment is a value (exchanges) and wallets for all systems.

Yobit is a great exchange and i put down some BTC for paid listing last week.  The site reads up to a week without complications (hopefully there shouldn't be any)
So that'll be the first step.  Most of the exchanges require rather high BTC payment for listing and I'll try to gather some btc of my own for other sites.  Contacted a few exchanges about it.

by the way the MET hashrate at the moment is very low and blocks fly with this coin.  Just a hint to anyone looking to mine something.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
*talking to himself at this point*
First exchange should be within a next few days unless there's setup complications.
I don't plan to abandon this coin unless there's some kind of epic failure with no fix (Though I don't think that's even  possible).  Doing this for hobby and I got a lot of free time and no interest moving on to another project.
Made the mistake passing on the first project to someone I dont' know in Real life which wasted a lot of people's time, apologies if those people still hang out here.

If rl issues come up, going to simply keep the network going until I can return.

Any ideas for services or anything else we can link MET to I',m am open ears, been searching for legitimate sites.

Like your spirit, dont give up! first think about a goal for the coin, it needs some kind of purpose, maybe i missed that but please make it clear..
*talking to himself at this point*
First exchange should be within a next few days unless there's setup complications.
I don't plan to abandon this coin unless there's some kind of epic failure with no fix (Though I don't think that's even  possible).  Doing this for hobby and I got a lot of free time and no interest moving on to another project.
Made the mistake passing on the first project to someone I dont' know in Real life which wasted a lot of people's time, apologies if those people still hang out here.

If rl issues come up, going to simply keep the network going until I can return.

Any ideas for services or anything else we can link MET to I',m am open ears, been searching for legitimate sites.
The websites transferred and will be all shiny and neat by tomorrow.
Forums are up at http://www.metacoin.gdn/forums

Since there's no exchange yet I put up a Marketplace category if anyone wants to try and trade MET there.
Yes an exchange is important.. as it gives an actual value to the coin. Working on it still.
I'm trying to move the website to a hosting provider which will provide general features, such as being able to host a forum, which wont take too long to setup.

The site's TLD suffix GDN (Global Domain Name) is a new one.. though the provider I bought it from lacks hosting features.. I requested a transfer to ANOTHER hosting  provider though It may fail.
If it does, i'll register another non .gdn one which will allow more features with a CPanel and other stuff.

Been messing around with PHP today to create a block explorer though this learning process is going slow lol.  Probably going to end up finding a setup service, though a dedicated Block Explorer on the "Official" site would nice.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Updates:

Started a website: www.metacoin.gdn - this will host downloads, general info, blog posts, service info
First exchange might be possible within a week.
Exchange?Huh??!
Updates:

Started a website: www.metacoin.gdn - this will host downloads, general info, blog posts, service info
First exchange might be possible within a week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Btw, what's normal hashrate for HD7970 Matrix Platinum (1100/1650 stock)?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I'll start mining some Smiley

Dev, I'll PM you!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev Exchange Huh??!
Activity: 19
What is not working at metacoin.mineyourcoins.com?

I am hashing there and it look fine, finds shares and blocks.

nevermind i found a problem and fixed it, if everything is ok then you should be able to mine now.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: