Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MetalCoin MTC - BACKED BY PRECIOUS METALS, RELAUNCH SOMETIME IN Q3 - page 6. (Read 24456 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
yawn... another instafail premine coin. reasons?

1. SCRYPT

all other reasons irrelevant.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would suggest starting at a different time, 19:00 GMT-7 really sucks for all of europe...

Thanks NoxX,

I'll change the release date, how about Sunday June 22 at 12:00 local Calgary time? This would be 14:00 in New York, 19:00 in London, 20:00 in Amsterdam and 21:00 in eastern Europe?
MetalCoin will also offer security through legally binding, short and simple business contracts that will be written in accordance to international trade law and binding in most countries of the world, most importantly legally binding in Canada, MetalCoin's headquarters.

Is MetalCoin registered as a business in Canada?

Yes, it is a brand of a registered Canadian corporation.

Which registered Canadian corporation owns the brand?

I will release the name of the company involved along with it's Canadian corporate registration number, as well as it's GST (Tax) number. I can say that the company has the word "mining" in it's name and was registered some time in January 2013.
Who's the lawyer involved?

MB?

I'm assuming it will come out at some stage.  If so, please PM.

Hi M31,
The lawyer's identity will be released in the near future. I'm not sure if I understood your suggestion, MB. Send me an email if you would like to chat about this, [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I would suggest starting at a different time, 19:00 GMT-7 really sucks for all of europe...
Activity: 40
MetalCoin will also offer security through legally binding, short and simple business contracts that will be written in accordance to international trade law and binding in most countries of the world, most importantly legally binding in Canada, MetalCoin's headquarters.

Which registered Canadian corporation owns the brand?
M31
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Who's the lawyer involved?

MB?

I'm assuming it will come out at some stage.  If so, please PM.
What is special about this coin? didnt find it in OP.

read the TLDR at the end of the big post a few post up  Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What is special about this coin? didnt find it in OP.
Why is the domain metalcoin.org registered anonymously?

because there was initially supposed to be much more secrecy involved Smiley

We'll change it soon.
Why is the domain metalcoin.org registered anonymously?
Activity: 14
Really looking forward to mining this coin. Cool concept. Will definitely check it out. Looking forward to more information
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I'm following this. Not sure why this community is so quick to jump on new coins with marginally changed algorithms that really offer nothing new, but place so much hate on real potential businesses.

Coin price is based off investor sentiment, business price is based off real numbers. Wake up people. This may or may not be the best business that will ever come out of the crypto-currency world, but at least it has something behind the numbers/price. Ask questions before you spread FUD.

P.S. +1 Scrypt (let the hating begin!)

Thank you enjoi!

I knew there had to be more logical people out there. I will give you and everyone else who supported this coin prior to your post, a small bounty/reward out of the allocation early next week!

I'm still working on the update, it's going be impressive, should be ready to post it within 12 hours.

Thanks again for the support!!

Cool, thanks! Looking forward to the launch.
I'm following this. Not sure why this community is so quick to jump on new coins with marginally changed algorithms that really offer nothing new, but place so much hate on real potential businesses.

Coin price is based off investor sentiment, business price is based off real numbers. Wake up people. This may or may not be the best business that will ever come out of the crypto-currency world, but at least it has something behind the numbers/price. Ask questions before you spread FUD.

Thank you enjoi!

I knew there had to be more logical people out there. I will give you and everyone else who supported this coin prior to your post, a small bounty/reward out of the allocation early next week!

I'm still working on the update, it's going be impressive, should be ready to post it within 12 hours.

Thanks again for the support!!
10 min block times are imo way too long. It's frustrating to wait for transaction to confirm with such long blocktimes.
2 min blocks and 0.2 block rewards would be better. This is actually a quite nice idea and coin otherwise  Smiley

Thanks Timeline, I hear you, we tried to address this by lowering the block maturity to 2 blocks. On the metalcoinpool.com, we'll have low confirmation levels, few blocks.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
10 min block times are imo way too long. It's frustrating to wait for transaction to confirm with such long blocktimes.
2 min blocks and 0.2 block rewards would be better. This is actually a quite nice idea and coin otherwise  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
another pump and dump coin , I am going to pass.
Pages:
Jump to: