Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 39. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

why nobody worried about the detail spec. of this coin ? it may be another joke.........

We need more pool and larger exchange site

just curious, is anyone working on getting to a bigger exchange site?

perhaps we can pay bigvern to list it.. no idea how that works  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

just curious, is anyone working on getting to a bigger exchange site?

perhaps we can pay bigvern to list it.. no idea how that works  Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I wonder why crappedup hasnt added this one when its better than almost all of the other coins they added when it didnt even have fame yet this one is the best launched in a long while
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
MRJPosXwFp974adk57YWBfX3Pogic9M44f

Anyone wanna get me started =]

thx
Activity: 131
Activity: 363
Well I quit trying to solo, ypool gets 99.9% of the blocks and their miner is 33% faster so no point to try soloing....

I sadly had an accident on the 19th and missed the launch of this coin, really lucked out on that one ://

Life's a bitch but I didn't die... could have though...

Whoa dude! sorry to hear that!  What kind of accident? you got hit by a car?
Activity: 196
mtc will moon be patient and hold. dont make same mistakes i did all the time. just one example . i sold 2m particle for 1btc.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Having trouble syncing wallet.

On the first post at bottom where it says "more nodes ip", are these what we make a conf and add to wallet folder? If so do I have to add "addnode=" to all those?

Thanks
Poloniex not working....bid higher tan ask and no match and time and sales stuck at few hours ago.... Angry

yeah seems all trades are paused
Activity: 27
Poloniex not working....bid higher tan ask and no match and time and sales stuck at few hours ago.... Angry
r u kidding me?

this is only a last sale price, dont worry, and hold your coins Smiley

Yeah should be back to at least .0012 later today
Activity: 18
r u kidding me?

this is only a last sale price, dont worry, and hold your coins Smiley
Activity: 294
r u kidding me?

yeahbit underpriced at the moment
Activity: 294
r u kidding me?
Activity: 476
Well I quit trying to solo, ypool gets 99.9% of the blocks and their miner is 33% faster so no point to try soloing....

I sadly had an accident on the 19th and missed the launch of this coin, really lucked out on that one ://

Life's a bitch but I didn't die... could have though...
Activity: 18
Activity: 42
all, wait and dont sell.  in 1-2 month fair price = 1 mtc 8-10 $
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
i hope im wrong, but for looks like this coin kind forgotten, there only one pool, trading in some small exchange with small volume.. when its reach new exchange its will be one of many altcoins and big stacks who mined in  the first days 10-50k they gonna kill price. and mining diff su big there is be no poin too mine if tis price not reach 0.005 or smthg and then this coin dies.

but anyway me have ~1k MTC lottery tickets.

There are 1.2M coins out there, and it's been almost a week since this is in ypool, with an average of maybe 35k miners, I think this coin is well distributed, and with so many trades going on in forum and some in poloniex, very unlikely to see big dumps once this hits a major exchange market, most probably will will jump to 0.008 the first hours in exchange, drop to 0.0007 and recover to around 0.002-0.004 (according to many calculations this is the suitable price for this coin), we have seen this happening many times when a coin arrives to cryptsy, initial euphoria, dumpers quickly dump their coins and after the first wave it rises back to normality.
Pages:
Jump to: