Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 4. (Read 154477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
only community support isn't enough. the dev should promote this coin, and give community the confidence.
yeah, but the dev seem no care about his coin anymore, anyone get contacted the dev successfully?
we need some update.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
I just reviewed some of the changes to the code you made.
[ ... ]
  • Totally f***ed up the language files. You already had "metiscoin" in there everywhere, you now reverted these back to "quark" (e.g. src/qt/locale/bitcoin_cy.ts)
[ ... ]
What's your accomplishment? What's the reason for V1.3.0? What are YOUR changelog notes?

It's Open Source, anyone who's so motivated can contribute fixes and issue a pull request:

https://github.com/metiscoin/metiscoin/pulls

One of the changes in 1.3.0 updates the DNS seed and other IP references to reflect the new metiscoin.com domain. A checkpoint was added to the mainnet list and, for completeness, also to the testnet.  A number of lingering references to quark were squashed and, in accordance with basic software theory, re-introduced in even greater quantity. As for the removal of the test suite - it's designed and configured for litecoin, so in the absence of volunteers to migrate the test code to function with metiscoin, it is essentially superfluous. The raft of other changes are to do with the re-introduction of the mining panel but at this point I may be in danger of spoiling someone's proud revelation of all the hard work that's being done behind the scenes.

I'll leave it to a community member to clone the repository, edit the ChangeLog to add the above info and submit a PR. My recommendation: get a small group together, do it in concert, get familiar with the github interface, loft some of your community stuff into the repos. It's your codebase, after all.

Cheers,

Graham
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
only community support isn't enough. the dev should promote this coin, and give community the confidence.
Activity: 434
ehh, without active dev team, the coin cannot make it. still curious why ypool chose this coin in the beginning.
Let this thread die if community isn't interested into ressurecting it...kind of curious about this too.
ehh, without active dev team, the coin cannot make it. still curious why ypool chose this coin in the beginning.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
I like it, ready to mining
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think it is a good MTS currency, that currency is now a daily output is very small, it will be more valuable
It won't...it's dying.

is it dying or dead, Jim?

Still dying...
While there is one person interesting in this coin it can't be called dead.
Also cryptos have a nasty habit of reviving Smiley
been mining ever second since February this year ^_^

So you mined this coin two months before making your account on bitcointalk ?
That sounds interesting but not true Smiley

Sherlock!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I think it is a good MTS currency, that currency is now a daily output is very small, it will be more valuable
It won't...it's dying.

Still dying...

So you mined this coin two months before making your account on bitcointalk ?
That sounds interesting but not true Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It won't...it's dying.

Still dying...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
It won't...it's dying.

Still dying...
It won't...it's dying.

It won't...it's dying.
Activity: 12
Activity: 17
Does anyone have a problem with outgoing transactions? I get no confirmations at all.  Angry
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
no updates for 10 days...
Metiscoin-QT 1.3.0 is now available. http://www.metiscoin.org

I just reviewed some of the changes to the code you made.

Looks like you focused on these things:
  • Change "Metiscoin Developers" to "syswt [email protected]"
  • Change Version number
  • Remove the forgotten proofs that you copied code from sifcoin and quark
  • Changed the port number in the help-info
  • Totally f***ed up the language files. You already had "metiscoin" in there everywhere, you now reverted these back to "quark" (e.g. src/qt/locale/bitcoin_cy.ts)
  • Added the number of threads to spawn...
  • Copied a whole lot of tests

What's your accomplishment? What's the reason for V1.3.0? What are YOUR changelog notes?

Star3Bit

Nice work, Star3Bit!

@syswt: no change log, no good. no changes, bad!
Pages:
Jump to: